Want Season 2? Sign up :] KEEP TRYING

roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ONCE AGAIN TWEET PUT EFFORT if mahi way can have season 2 so does rishta.com can have .

topicedited

okay all the rishta.com fans who want season 2 of rishta.com . come and join this topic. because now we have a chance to get rishta.com season 2. and we should all unite and demand for season 2 . on 3rd sept we all are going to tweet yrf and the maker of rishta.com demanding that we want season season 2 of rishta.com .there are 5 steps you need to follow.

1- sign up here (tell your user names so we know this much people will demand for season 2 with us)

2- sign this petition

3- make a twitter account

4- follow  yrfmovies, @sethrishab  and
https://twitter.com/RcomSeason2( you just have to follow this account . this account will have all season 2 fans in it)

5-  whenever you want you can tweet them sperately telling
them to bring rishta.com season2 with the same old cast.

your tweet should be this message ( finally the message in within the world limit)πŸ˜† and yes over here tweet and tell  topic is made everyone who ever tweet this message  will say that they tweeted it. so that we know everyone tweeted them  πŸ˜ƒ

here is the message that you will tweet.

We the Fans of R.com want to request YRF to get R.com back onair with Season2We are dying to see the entirecast Kavi Shruti Kavin&Kiren back

who ever tweeted this message plz tell here :

so guys what are you thinking this is the chance to get our fav show back . come and join .πŸ˜›

List of Fans

rosha
                         xxdevilishxx
                          togepe30
                         sweet-knife
                         teri_deewani
                        Okazaki
                       choco_pie92
                       XOXOgossipgirl
                        reha_rm
                         Miss.Colorfull
                        CoolAquarius
                       charminggenie
                       Jessuu
                      koolgurl
                     gayatri.143
                     AMMY LUVS RIDZ
                       Lavarnia

petition made by :  Sashangelz
message wrote by:togepe30
this post and idea by: rosha and xxdevilishxx

Edited by rosha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hv made an account on twitter just for R.com...but i cant undertand wht the heck is twitter...i dont know how to use it...plzz help me...
roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet-knife

i hv made an account on twitter just for R.com...but i cant undertand wht the heck is twitter...i dont know how to use it...plzz help me...

just follow people click on there user names i have written on the post . then follow them. 😊
sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosha

just follow people click on there user names i have written on the post . then follow them. 😊

hmm ok! i did that...how do u tweet?
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am with you in this !!
Tell me the 3rd account where v hav to tweet when the time comes...!
I support this "Tweet Spamming"...this seems to b the only way out !!

But Rishab Seth hardly comes on Twitter....His last tweet is a month old...I think he comes only once in a month....And I already made a lot of people tweet to YRF Films....no use !! They (YRF ppl) ignored !!

Do one more thing....

Make a common message....And post it here....! Mentioning IF....So that it looks like an official and authentic group request from a fanclub....rather than a random barrage of mad fans !!
So everyone can tweet the same message....It'll make more impact seeing the same message again and again...and may evoke a response....

Try to get Kavi and Shruti to re-tweet the same msg too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yay....Tweet Andolan !!!πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I am with you in this !!

Tell me the 3rd account where v hav to tweet when the time comes...!
I support this "Tweet Spamming"...this seems to b the only way out !!

But Rishab Seth hardly comes on Twitter....His last tweet is a month old...I think he comes only once in a month....And I already made a lot of people tweet to YRF Films....no use !! They (YRF ppl) ignored !!

Do one more thing....

Make a common message....And post it here....! Mentioning IF....So that it looks like an official and authentic group request from a fanclub....rather than a random barrage of mad fans !!
So everyone can tweet the same message....It'll make more impact seeing the same message again and again...and may evoke a response....

Try to get Kavi and Shruti to re-tweet the same msg too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yay....Tweet Andolan !!!πŸ˜†

hey can you make the message using some daamdar wordsπŸ˜† . we can tweet that message
yeh will let you know about that account. you dont have to tweet to that account you have to follow that account . that account will have all rishta.com season 2 fans in it . πŸ˜ƒ plus we really need more fans to sign up in this topic . can you let know some fans about this topic .
Daebak thumbnail
Oh I had already made an account for Rishta.com season 2 fans....Lolzz....And posted it here...Lol...But only 3 joined...Hahaha...You can open one.,...I'll join and I'll close down the one I opened....!! Lol !!

Me write the message....Ummm...LOL....!!

Lemme see........I'll try....but the problem is that a tweet is all of 140 words and what to cover and what not to cover in the message is the issue !!!

I dont promise anything...but I'll try...M better off at writing essays than 140 word sloganz...Hahaha !!

EDITED -

Howz this ??

"We ,the Fans of Rishta.com want to request YRF to get Rishta.com back on air with a Season-2.We are dying to see the entire cast - Kavi ,Shruti ,Kavin and Kiren back with Rishta.com(Season-2)"
roshaa thumbnail

Oh I had already made an account for Rishta.com season 2 fans....Lolzz....And posted it here...Lol...But only 3 joined...Hahaha...You can open one.,...I'll join and I'll close down the one I opened....!! Lol !!

Me write the message....Ummm...LOL....!!

Lemme see........I'll try....but the problem is that a tweet is all of 140 words and what to cover and what not to cover in the message is the issue !!!

I dont promise anything...but I'll try...M better off at writing essays than 140 word sloganz...Hahaha !!

please can you try now i am waiting. you can use short words like

and &  ,
rishta.com R.com

Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
"We ,the Fans of Rishta.com want to request YRF to get Rishta.com back on air with a Season-2.We are dying to see the entire cast - Kavi ,Shruti ,Kavin and Kiren back with Rishta.com(Season-2)"

Howz that........??? Sorry if it sucks !! LOL !! I havent counted how many wordz that is !!πŸ˜†
roshaa thumbnail

Howz that........??? Sorry if it sucks !! LOL !! I havent counted how many wordz that is !!πŸ˜†

its great. thanks πŸ˜ƒ too many words but i edited it

We the Fans of R.com want to request YRF to get R.com back onair with Season2We are dying to see the entirecast Kavi Shruti Kavin&Kiren back