Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both r looking very hot in this radha-krishna costume.
Kiely thumbnail
dey luk cool..but arjuns earing luks funny
kiran24 thumbnail
rati is looking mujra girl๐Ÿ˜†
ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Reshma .. karishna bhagwan hamesha jweellery pahante the.. he is looking cute ๐Ÿ˜†

well i know that he always wore jewellery but i was saying Arjun should not wear it in their wedding as they look like some newly wed couple...and its Ramsha ๐Ÿ˜Š
ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
"holding hands" was the gesture that made me think "the bride and groom coming for their wedding ceremony"๐Ÿ˜ *wedding bells ring*
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

I think both of them need to realise it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know...they are like PERFECTION AT IT'S BEST๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh Boy!! The day we get to know they are toghether will be a party day for all us crazy Artians and Mayurians๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ World's best TV jodi together...even the thought makes my heart beat faster๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

My heart just skipped a beat thinking about the two getting married๐Ÿ˜ When will that party day come for all of us ArTians and MayUrians??
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Hey, sorry don't know your name. I am Amy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yup  Nupur is just the BEST and the AWESOMEST (does this make sense??hehe)
MJHT had the essence of capturing it's audience from the very start...and with such talented actors, it was obvious it would be loved by all...

When S1 was going on, everyone in my family used to sit together to watch it.....even my grandpa and dad๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Amy..My name is Sara๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh trust me! If it's about Rati di then AWESOMEST makes complete sense๐Ÿ˜‰ True not only Arjun and Rati but the others were great actors too. But for me, Arjun and Rati always stole the show. Aww same here with my mother. In fact my mother stopped watching after Nupur left.
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cute and lovely radhekrishn interview arti looks cute in the pic thanks alot for sharing