14th Aug : SidMaan Promo - Kal, aaj aur kal.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heelozzzzzzzzzzzzz!πŸ€—

Promo dissection time. 🀣

I loved, loved, love the new promo! Haaye, mere hottie cootchie-coos.... ITNE DINON BAAD 😍.... For once , am glad that the ladies were not there. I guess Riddz and Shilpa went to buy new shoes together. πŸ˜†...... Anyway , from the promo , it seems that since Shilpa was not around, Mr. Akad Malik has gone and gotten into some isshtupid trouble - street fight , maybe , or something to do with self-destructive maar-dhaad - making both SR guilty that whatever state he is in , they are responsible. Riddhima , of course wants to move ahead in life with Siddhanth with the comforting thought that wherever Armaan is , he is happy , he is fine and has given life a second chance. Same holds true for Sid . He wants to do whatever he and Riddhima can do to put Armaan at peace and make him smile again....

But i guess Armaan is not only being akdoo, he also wants to win the award for ZIDDI NO.1 . Shilpa has the right opinion about him - and she had told him that - if you don't take care of yourself , you will not only destroy yourself but hurt others as well. And that is exactly what Armaan is doing. He knows how important he is to SR and Shilpa as well but he just doesn't want to hope again....

In the promo, Siddhanth has lost temper on Armaan after light years - and it was needed. Armaan needed to know that his suffering is making everyone suffer who is attached to him. Siddhanth loves Riddhima and she loves him back but for them to be happy - the seed of their relationship- their marital togetherness  and soul connection - Armaan has to be normal and happy in his life. They both are trying , trying , trying , trying and trying...... but Armaan has to make an effort too....

Armaan looks thoughtful when Siddhanth storms off after jhaadoing him. Maybe , to assure and reassure SR that he is fine , just to convince them , he will change now.... even if that means going closer to Shilpa , setting another angle in the ArShi story and releasing SR from the guilt.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—
Thank you for the Promonlysis!!!

Yes, finally we got a SIDMAAN promo after ages! What a promo!!

We shud thank SO, PH for showing the hotties in action!!

Armaan will certainly take one step closer to Shilpa just to make SR guilt-free!!!

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love it poco..I could not agree more .YES WE NEEDED SID TO BE BACK>..Now ridz needs a dose from hubby dear too.
I hope this gets Armaan out of his trance..........πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

πŸ€—

Thank you for the Promonlysis!!!

Yes, finally we got a SIDMAAN promo after ages! What a promo!!

We shud thank SO, PH for showing the hotties in action!!

Armaan will certainly take one step closer to Shilpa just to make SR guilt-free!!!

I love this word - Promonlysis.😳😳😳😳😳.... we are such Poshukins!πŸ˜‰

I loved seeing SidMaan together. Awesome men on screen.I think realization will hit Armaan that his self-destruction is killing everyone around him. 😊

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Will post my analysis soon pakkaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

EDITED

Siddhanth loves Riddhima who loves him which we can see when Sid proximity makes her heart beat faster😳😳

Coming to the promo, Siddhanth had to had a face to face talk with Armaan and it was very much needed. Siddhanth was right and this is one thing that has been on Riddhima mind as well. Unless Armaan lets his past go and moves on in life the guilt factor would be on Siddhanth and Riddhima mind esp Riddhima.

Remember when Siddhanth and Riddhima had a conversation about this last time after birthday party where Siddhanth told her somewhere they are responsible for whatever Armaan's condition is now. How can Siddhima think only about them when one person who is important to them and whom they feel is hurt and somewhere they find themself responsible for it.

Life is a merry go around. At every step it throws challenges on you but it's upto you whether you want to face it or run away from them. How much you deny how much you run in the end there will be a dead end and you will have no option but to face the challenge/question you have been running from all this while.

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed..I think the next person in line for the jhaar is Ridz as she's very concerned about Arsh closenessπŸ˜†. now we have to c who will jhadofy her armaan or Sid??? LolxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

love it poco..I could not agree more .YES WE NEEDED SID TO BE BACK>..Now ridz needs a dose from hubby dear too.

I hope this gets Armaan out of his trance..........πŸ˜•

This time Armaan needed Sid's badtameezi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but Sid ko sab maaf hai. He loves Armaan , so he has full rights to tell Armaan what he did.😳
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I love this word - Promonlysis.😳😳😳😳😳.... we are such Poshukins!πŸ˜‰

I loved seeing SidMaan together. Awesome men on screen.I think realization will hit Armaan that his self-destruction is killing everyone around him. 😊

Maybe Armaan does not want to move on becoz he he feels Sid is the best for him and not Shilpa! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: fafi

Agreed..I think the next person in line for the jhaar is Ridz as she's very concerned about Arsh closenessπŸ˜†. now we have to c who will jhadofy her armaan or Sid??? LolxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Riddz concern is ArShi's 'MATCH'. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Not their closeness. Riddhima has the worst impression of Shilpa , so obviously , she sees her unfit for Armaan. But as Sid said, Riddz is just prejudiced and impulsive , she will see the goodness of Shilpa someday and know that Shilpa is right for Armaan. As for jhaadofying Riddz , haha, Sid has those exclusive rights on his chudail and he will exercise them soon. πŸ˜‰
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the promo too. Lovely post 😳.

Agreed, till Armaan isn't happy they will always feel guilty somewhere, because they do hold themselves responsible to an extent for everything that's happening. Even the scene after Armaan's drunken act, Sid says that we have to help him because we are responsible for his Haalat at some level - Kahin na kahin hum dono uski iss halat ke liye responsible hai. So yeah being his friends, the people who care, all they want is to see Armaan happy.

I actually liked the fact that he said everything to Armaan, Armaan needed to know where SR stand. He needs to realize that for them to be happy he has to be happy. They can never be happy if Armaan isn't happy, he is very dear to both of them. It's the best for Sid, Riddhima and Armaan himself. He needs to understand that people care - SR care. Oh and yeah he had every right to say these things to Armaan, because at the end of the day it is him and his wife both involved and he looks at Armaan as his brother.

I am really looking forward to seeing what has Armaan done, because knowing Sid he would have never said anything, if it hadn't hurt Riddhima so very badly. Sid would never do anything intentionally to hurt Armaan. Lets see what happens.

Edited by 211su - 13 years ago