Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wont forget about her but its just that binny is new as actor..and additi used to be in kdmhmd and seh got already big fan following
but im sure binny will impress us andd we will love herrr

I m just hoping that this forum wont change into a war front between the different fanss and all :S that will suck..and i have already cuh a feeling..if that happens i think i will really back off this forum..
im here cause i love iqbal a lot..but if changes into a war front i wont be here
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u
but i like both Binny and Additi
i loved Binny in DID and i am sure she will do justice to her role too
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mobina

Its a three way lead show they are three leads so all equall neither ag neither binny or IQ should be treated unfairely

that is true it is a triangular love story .so all three leads will get equal importance.(IQBal ,Additi and Binnny).Binny's talent will be surely encouraged.but as IQ and AG has a huge fan following all fans are waiting to see the onscreen chemistry of them as both sizzle in romantic roles and have proved their talent in doing such roles.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its jst bcos dat d promos r focussing more on binny .........
n there r more additi fans over here.....so they r talkng abt additi n ruhu chemistry!!!!1
nthng that binny s neglected......n wid time evrythng will fall n its right place......
nthng to wrry dear!!!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, many have said it....I have never seen Additi act so, for me Binny and Additi are equals...The reason Additi and MIK are getting more focus, is because, Additi is known and Binny is yet to prove herself.....but once the show starts and binny proves herself, I am sure, u wuld see binny too taking up pages!! 😛
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup binny should not be left out...nd u see alot of Ruhu in this forum becuz Additi is popular..one of the most popular actress rite now...so its no big deal to see stuff bout her all around the forum...lol..dont get offended...m sure binny will gain her fan following too...nd Additi is actually playing a very major role in the show...she playing the character of paro...no devdas without paro..therefore no Sangini without Pihu😃
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes, i agree with u as well. It is binny's first show and she should definetly be encouraged but i know that she will make her space in the pages as well...and we would fall in love with her too...i already have a feeling that her character will be more loved than additi's character cuz she leaves him and binny takes care of him when he gets addicted to alcohol... all in all goodluck to her! im sure she will do just great=)Edited by chander992 - 13 years ago
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's binny first show we need to give her all the love and the support she needs. binny will rock the show with iqbal and additi.Edited by Anands_Fan - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
plz dont be sarcastic or rude about aditi's role or her having a cameo
and im sure binny will have fans in future we just havent seen her in any episodes yet
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
binny is the main lead of this serial,
so how can i forget binny,
btw i am watching this serial is only for binny