Karan Doing KK3 Puts DMG On Tough Time! - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Singh Grover Doing KK3 Puts DMG On Tough Time!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 13 August 2010 15:26
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Karan Singh Grover

Sailing on two boats at the same time is really a tough task for a person. It can become a pain for others as well. Same situation is faced by the cast and crew of Star One's 'Dill Mill Gayye' as Karan Singh Grover will also be a part of Colors' 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 3'. So even though KSG is participating in KK3, its DMG members who are put into task.

While talking to Karan Wahi a.k.a Siddharth of DMG, he seemed much stressed out and down. When we asked him about the reason, he replied, "Actually today I have returned home by 4 o' clock in the morning. I was called back to shoot at 9:00 am again. Due to this my dad scolded me and also asked me not to resume shoot as I had hardly taken any rest and was working for long hours without any rest".

When asked about the reason to work so hard, he says, "As Karan a.k.a Armaan of the show is participating in KK3, we are in the process of making bank so that we can use them when he is not with us for the shoot. For making bank of episodes, we are working day and night for long time and because of that everyone is just worn out".

We tried to call Karan Singh Grover but he remained unavailable for comment.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/993-karan-singh-grover-doing-kk3-puts-dmg-on-tough-time.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi-ARs.angel thumbnail
thanx for the article dear... 😊Edited by sshikha - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm... it wasn't a good decision on his part to take part in a show that requires 100% time and energy investment when he's the main lead of a show.

bad decision KSG, need classes on 'professionalism', perhaps?
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
feel sorry for WAHI..... but at the same time..... cvs dnt need to shoot million of episodes wiz arman nt being there.... it can be made to look like he left to get his head sorted out....... WATS UP CVS R U FEARING CERTAIN THINGS???????????????

HOPE WAHI GETS THE REST HE DERSERVES ASWELL AS EVERY1 ELSE
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yh i dont think he sud have taken up the show i mean its kinda ridiculous 2 do just going to stress out more!! and makes its harder for so many others
ksg_farhan thumbnail
thanks for the post.
karan take care of u yaar.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CZ..

hmm... it wasn't a good decision on his part to take part in a show that requires 100% time and energy investment when he's the main lead of a show.

bad decision KSG, need classes on 'professionalism', perhaps?

DUDE ... there r other 3 actors who are suppose to be  leads tooo.right?... hence i think cvs r the ones huh need classes on professionalism.... instead of relying on one actor(IE KSG) make use of the other actors in your show Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i feel more sorry for Shilpa << god all her scenes require karan and she'll have to work day and night.

I hope karan took the right decision for the KKK 3
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _innocent_

DUDE ... there r other 3 actors who are suppose to the leads tooo.... hence i think cvs r the ones huh need classes on professionalism.... instead of relying on one actor(IE KSG) make use of the other actors in your show

yeah well, let's be realistic now? it's no secret that DMG CVs rely heavily on KSG for smooth running of their show. to his credit, he's the longest running actor of the show and has some solid fanbase. his absence = huge drop in TRPs.

the problem is, he knows that he's valuable to the production house. and that's why he's full of the 'go to hell' attitude. ideally, I totally agree with you. KSG's absence is a chance for SR and other characters to come to the front seat. and I'd love for that to happen, but that's not how it works, right?
NassuARKajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

DUDE ... there r other 3 actors who are suppose to the leads tooo.... hence i think cvs r the ones huh need classes on professionalism.... instead of relying on one actor(IE KSG) make use of the other actors in your show

BYE THIS ITS PROVES THAT WITHOUT KSG DMG KA KUCH NAHI HONE WALA 👏👏👏👏  AND HE IS HE ONLY LEAD IN DMG

THANKS A LOT DEAR FOR ACCETPING IT AND ABOUT THE PROFESSIONALISM PLZ DONT SPEAK ABOUT THAT AS U MUST BE AWARE HE SHOOT THE FIGHT SEQUENCE WALA SCENE WITH INJURED KNEE 😛  AND THAT'S CALL A PEICE OF PROFESSIONALISM

GROW UP DARLING 😆😆😆😆😆