12th August 2010 , Thursday update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

12th August 2010 , Thursday – update

Mili writes a letter to abhi and she sends across to him thru her aunt Dolly.

Abhi reads Mili's letter…  In the mail she threatens Abhi…that if he doesn't admit his feelings before she n vishal takes pehras, she will kill herself. Abhi gets horried…

At the mandap : Punditji asks Manju to bring Mili to the mandap soon as it is getting late. M goes to Simi and tells her to bring Mili to the mandap. But simi says Dolly aunty already gone to bring Mili.

Dolly is bringing Mili… but mili sends her away, saying that she has some important work.

RS is standing all alone n he is lost in his thoughts. Simi goes to him and asks him whats wrong. He tells her daughter that he wants her old simi back… (He says something else too…thanks to my phone, missed the dialogue).

Abhi tears up the letter and throws it away… (the way he thru the letter, I get a feeling that somebody will find the letter for sure). Simi comes to him. She tells Abhi that she will stand by him at all times…even if everybody turns against him. Abhi asks her what if her own father thinks he is the culprit. Simis  tells him it doesn't matter, she trusts him fully.

Abhi asks simi what if he admits to her that he has some feelings towards Mili. Simi is confused and shocked.. she just stares at him.

Shaadi ka rasm has started. Mili n Vishal are in the mandap. Pundit asks them to take pehras.  They both start taking pehras…everybody is happy watching the wedding except Mili… She faints suddenly. All the family rush to her, worried… They take her into Mili's room put her on the bed. RS and others rush out to call a doctor.  As soon as everybody leaves the room Mili opens her eyes. She sees Dolly aunty and winks at her. Dolly aunty is shocked asks her whats happening. Mili says its all the part of the game.

Mili asks her if she has handed over the letter to Abhi or not… Dolly says yes. Mili closes the door and tells her aunt to wait for her.. and she will go out and come back in few minutes.  Aunty is worried tries to stop Mili…but Mili doesn't listen to her… asks her aunt to wait for her in the room and leaves thru a back door.

Mili goes to abhi who is waiting for her in the car park area. Mili is very happy to see him there. She thanks him for coming. She says she knew that he too has feelings for her… She asks him to admit his feelings just for once. She says if he doesn't then she will slit her wrist… she shows him the knife. Abhi is terrified.

He says… " you are right Mili I too having feelings towards you… and I love you"

Mili is so happy to hear this from him…. She goes and hugs him. But he pulls himself away from her… He asks Mili if that's what she wanted to hear him say…

Abhi says.. " but I don't love you Mili… I love only one person and that is Simi… I  considered you as a good friend and nothing more than that"

Simi just walks into the car park area hears Abhi.… Abhi sees her…

Mili asks Abhi why he is lying to her…why he is not able to admit his feelings to her… She too notices Simi. She then gets angry.. and tells Abhi that she knows the reason why he is not able to admit his feelings… She says its all becoz of  Simi… She blames Simi.

Mili goes to Simi… and tells her its all her fault that abhi is not able to express his feelings… she threatens once again to cut her wrist… Simi tries to stop her… they both struggle for the knife. Suddenly there is a loud scream… one of them gets hurt…

Camera freezes on their faces…it leaves us all in suspense about who got hurt..

(my feeling is…its Mili who gets hurt…and as usual everyone blames Simi n Abhi for that…very predictably they say that Simi hurt Mili on purpose..)

No precap guys…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ushaki thumbnail
great effort pams309 . thanks.
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thanks for the update! i have a feeling its simi hu gets hurt..
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update😊
But this Milli is so obsessed with Abhi and definitely want him to admit what she wants to listen😡
She is ready to attack Simi too whom she treats more than her mother😡before things gets worse she should consult doctor🤢
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicy_tikka

thanks for the update! i have a feeling its simi hu gets hurt..

yup i thk so too it will be simi who gets hurt she is always the victim. Mili cant her marriage will get stopped and i am waiting for that slap too that mili needs from abhi. he will finally do so after he sees simi hurt.
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for update

i feel its mili who got hurt becoz simi & abhi has go thru more torture from their family who don't trust & love them

how can they free from torture easily?

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chit15

thanks for update

i feel its mili who got hurt becoz simi & abhi has go thru more torture from their family who don't trust & love them

how can they free from torture easily?

Dont think Milli will get hurt...According to Tellychakkar article she will marry vishal, so if she gets hurt the wedding wont take place..
definitely it must be Simi or Abhi if he tries to stop the attack on Simi😕
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I beg to differ, simi will get hurt, then reality will strike for mili

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update!!!
i dont know what mili is up to.....
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope  it is Simi that got hurt...in that way maybe Mili might feel guilty and come to her senses as to what she is doing...go back and marry Vishal...and leave her sister and jiju and let them live their lives happy together....
It is so not nice to see sisters beign so mean to their didi...first it was neetu and now Mili.....and then we have the sis in law to deal with...
Everyone try to hurt Simi in so many ways and the poor girl jsut wants whats best for her family....even her mother is mean to her..
Now we have Mili putting doubts in her fathers head.
Why is it that this poor girl ahve to go throught so much and from who...her parents and siblings...
This is so unfair.
All against one...Why?