Exciting news for Kavi Shastri's fans

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw some of you in the forum wanting to know which movie/show Kavi is shooting for in Jaipur. He mentioned in his twitters that he's shooting in Jaipur currently but never mentioned the show and all of us were getting eager to know what he's shooting for!! πŸ˜† So yesterday, I tweeted him asking about it. So here's his reply.. 😊

KaviShastri

@RiyaGhose shootin for a new show for yrf, doing a guest cameo for a few episodes, that's all I can reveal for now

So, for all Kavi fans out there, we have a reason to rejoice!! Yuuuuuuppppppiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Oh it's just a cameo for another YRF show?? I was hoping it was a bigger lead role or something....Kavi deserves that.

But chalo something's better than nothing.....it would be great to see him on-screen again....maybe he's doing a cameo for that Bhagya show which is based on Kane and Abel :S

roshaa thumbnail

thats cool that he replied to you. i hope we get season 2 of rishta.com.

excited to see him in this new show too😊
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ya........I was sure it was a YRF show or film......coz a month earlier...he'd said he was at the YRF casting office and he said he was feeling as nervous as he'd been while auditioning for Rishta.....

Isiliye was just dying of curiosity to know what he'z shooting for...

But m dissapointed.......U dont give just cameos to such good looking actors,who can actually act !! YRF...Arghhh !!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
a full fledged role would have been so much better.. but as long as I get to see kavi shastri.. no complaints =)

Man.. I really hope Rishta.com comes back with a season 2.. sure, like Shruti said that most viewers are from abroad, but does that really mean YRF should not run the show??

I mean I would be even happy with just an online show.. yrf can launch a rishta.com video channel and keep it going if the TRPs dont permit them to air the show on TV
-Ami- thumbnail
*runs around in circles* For a cameo role? Well, at lease it's still something where we can see him again! =D *Runs around in circles* And maybe sooner or later, he shall be back again with another show? Hopefully-ish? =D
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that is great news!!

But i wished it wasn't a cameo role though..:(..Anyway i really hope we can get a Season 2 of Rishta..I'm missing the show so much..:(
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y just a cameo...he really deserves to be playing lead in all the shows :) but yeah partyyyyy we can see our kavi on screen again! :D:D:D
gayatri.143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish he was the main lead!!
But atleast we get to see him..but still!! YRF shud really give him a main lead in someother show
and i wud definetly love to see him on the big screen!! He is ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY amazzzinggg!!!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to it! (: Hope he has a fantastic role in it, no matter the duration.