Ridhhima...Jealous? Really?? (Arsh and SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm so Ridhhima is Jealous.... Really?? It seems i have a herculean task ahead if i wanna justify her... So lemme quote a couple of real life experiences...

My sis and her ex broke up on bad terms... it took her a lot of time to get over him...but she did...and even started dating someone else...Her ex had started seeing this girl who was a complete B**** and it was a known fact... And guess what? My sis dint like it even one bit! Know y? No she wasn't jealous! And yes she had completely moved on... But she still dint like to see her ex with this girl coz...She dint like her... As simple as that.... And no she wasnt being judgmental...She knew that the girl is not a good person!

Now another one...This is my experience - when i broke up with my ex, i took the decision of ending it leaving him hurt and miserable... i was miserable myself to see him in pain and the fact that i had moved on and he hadnt was eating me up (see the connection?) I used to keep a tab on him and kept checking if he s doin fine or not... Concern...Yes... Friendship...Yes...But love...I dont think so..
After a few months, i met him and he told me he s seeing someone...and on another occasion i even saw him with his current babe... I felt weird! Weird to see someone else in my position... I had gotten so used to being his center of attention that to see someone else get that was a lil unsettling! But was i jealous? NO! Coz jealousy comes when you look at someone in a Romantic kinda way...This was purely a reaction based on human instincts...

So combine these 2 situations and you get Mrs. Ridhhima Modi - Who was once the universe for Armaan is now seeing him stand up and speak for someone else...And who is that someone else? A girl she has taken an instant dislike to...and not without reason...we have to agree that shilpa has been caught at the wrong place at the wrong time...And also remember that ridhhima believes that shilpa was indirectly responsible for getting armaan into the street fight...And hence you see a protective ridhhima coming out who doesnt want Armaan to get hurt..AGAIN coz SHE believes Shilpa is not good for him!

If you ask y she s interfering then thts a stupid question...Armaan interfered and so will Ridhhima...She was made to understand by her husband that only SHE can help Armaan move on...And from Ridhhima's point of view - Armaan will not move on with shilpa...he ll only hurt himself even more! It's a reaction based on pure human instinct! Maternal...Yes...Protective...Yes...Concern...Yes...But Love? I dont think so... And its natural...Infact i would have been surprised if they would ve shown ridhhima not getting affected at all...That would look unrealistic!

So i leave with this thought and hopefully the Arshians and the SRians are better placed to understand the enigma called Riddhima! But the one thing thing which is blatantly obvious is that she is now Mrs. Ridhhima Siddhant Modi and a wife who is very much in love with her husband!

PS: We all know precaps and promos are misleading so pls dont go by that!

Cheers!!!
Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
That was a good take Rapunzel.......... And I really appreciate how you drew up the similarities in real and reel life.
Yes ...... to an extent I agree with her concern of getting her ex paired with the right girl. And Riddhima being Riddhima would fail to realize someone else can be as good even better when it comes to taking care of Armaan. Hence her last resort of holding on to that something which is moving away.

But consider the marriage angle...... I fail to understand  why Armaan and his pairing up with any gal will be more important and disturbing than Sid leaving for a couple of days๐Ÿ˜•
Lets focus on Ridz: We all know Ridz is no altruist and is certainly not the type to think of others before her own happiness. So her happiness is with Sid..... and Sid going away is bound to make her sad....must make her sad๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... and drive all thoughts of Armaan's state away from her...... ! I might agree with her thinking about Armaan when she is all happy with Sid and having fun and then with a pang realises there's someone somewhere who is sad!

I donn have an ex or for that matter a current too...lolz๐Ÿ˜† but I would rather think about my seperation with him rather than my ex pairing up with any random gal.
But perhaps as you say, promos/precaps and their misleading trait.......

And yes I am dead sure she is not jealous๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well... really deep thoughts and comments.... However I think that on a subconciuns level she might feel a litlle bit of jealousy..... but I think that it will be more concern rather than jelousy. Riddhima will be very concerned for Armaan since she have been getting a really BAd feeling abt shilpa since shilpa according to her is someone who does not care abt anything... a careless firl who always wants to have fun and when she is bored she moves on.... I think that Riddhima is afraid that Shilpa might hurt Armaan. But Riddhima should remember how much she has hurt Armaan, deliberatley or not.... anyways I hope u understand me....
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rapz๐Ÿ˜›

Seriously...I tell you.....The Mindset of Some people is Annoying here than DMG CV's.
Riddhima Jealous............From where these Guys Brought this new Innovation.๐Ÿ˜†
Riddhima is an Indian Girl.She cares for her Friends......That's All.
This is Not Uncle Sam's USA.
The Peepz who are calling Riddhima as jealous,I think the Smell of Burning something is coming from there Side.๐Ÿ˜Š
Everyone Mahaanta people These days have only One Job on Hand & that's to Check Riddhima's Faithfullness.๐Ÿ˜Š
When Riddhima has Moved on......She has moved on completely.
She's Mad in love with Siddhanth Modi.

niki_09 thumbnail
i cant tell shes actually jealous๐Ÿ˜• ...but its like shes not used to seeing armaan with any other gal
..so she does not like it...somewhere in her heart she still has feeling for him.....
n shes just not used to seeing him with any other gal....soo she feels awkward
...shes not yet dealt with the part where she sees her ex with another gal....
she always told armaan "u need to forget the past..n move forward"..n i don think that she actually thought of a gal cumin to his life just yet ๐Ÿ˜Š :)..she just meant u need to forget me n stop hurting ur self...:)
.she too will deal with it..& will accept it eventually:)....n itll b okk i guess.๐Ÿ˜†..:) .......i dunno y is she saying shilpa is not good for him :)...but in the end shell get used to it the same way armaan did :)....i think shell deal with it quickly coz shes already accepted Sid n luvs him :)...

i hope u ppl understood what i meant ๐Ÿ˜†... ...din know how to express itt...:)
Edited by niki_09 - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good post......

But i have no left hopes with DMG ... ๐Ÿ˜•
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
its a nice post and i agree in real life people act maturely...this is DMG we are talking and i doubt the CVs are anything but mature...! i doubt they are showing a mature gal trying to warn her ex. The promo did not come out like that at all neither her scene with Sid! Its very clear ridzie is jealous and tht's wht the CVs are trying to show as this is reel life and they need to show drama here i guess!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

rapzieee.....๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— .......amazing pots.....hatt's off to you....๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

just when i think that where the heck have you disappeared.......you come up with such beautiful posts that all my anger vanishes in thin air.....for detailing everything including the lovable SR and ArShi.......

well m so siddhimafied that your posts make me relive that scene again and again........love ya always.......
proud to be a siddhimholic!!!!!..........
loads of love โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
mayuri โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yh i agree. bt u noe wat dis fights is only bringin ArSh 2geder, so m glad. anyways m really hatin dis attitude of ridz towards shilpa, she's very judgfull widout knowin sum1.
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Not everyone thinks like ur sister