Frequent Posters

-SONU- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princessonline

This is my 1600th post and it is for you Sonu 😊

oh congrats and thank you very much😊
-SONU- thumbnail
No strike is not over yet,its is so frustrating for me,i can't explain hw i am feeling
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that sucks that strike has been on forever but hey at least this way you are able to escape from the stress of school 😊
-SONU- thumbnail

I have two more weeks until my birthday :) Yay can't wait at all!

oh happy BD in advance😊

i hope u will get brand new laptop on ur BD

-SONU- thumbnail

Aww that sucks that strike has been on forever but hey at least this way you are able to escape from the stress of school 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not really i miss mt friends
princessonline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SONU-

oh happy BD in advance😊

i hope u will get brand new laptop on ur BD

Thank You 😊 You can wish me on the day i will be on. I don't think I am going to get a new laptop because the other one will be fixed soonπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ I don't know if I should be happy about that or sad. Lol but I am happy i am going to have a party for my bday so its all good. 😊
princessonline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SONU-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not really i miss mt friends

Aww why dont you invite them to you house or go to the mall or something but I know what you mean I haven't seen my best friend since like July and I really miss her but the good thing is that I talk to her everyday on yahoo. :) πŸ˜ƒ Have you talked to them?
-SONU- thumbnail
hay i will be back in 10 min,dad is calling
princessonline thumbnail
Hey I was just going to say that. I don't know if I will be back though because everyone is calling my downstairs to be in the celebration of my sisters birthday πŸ˜† but so tired after everything we did today. So I dont get to come back i will talk for sure tomorrow. have a great day.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Hiiiiiiiiii sonu and Riya..............Saw first FCC where we met is closed ........So i here ..

How r u doing both......i hope..........all izz well....well sorry won't be able to here for long......as i m at colg...as lec starts i 'll hv to close my lapy........

But thanks for opening these FCC2.........i'll back soon........And both of u pls take care.....cya....πŸ˜ƒ