Is the leap worth?????

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 When the leap was announced I prsonally thought things will be better and they show dadisa cant torturt ANAndi and she might have continued her studis but NO.

Had they shown Anandi is educated and stil Jagya being naughty, she asking him to stop being TOO much romantic and just concentrate on his studes they get 5⭐️..But no

Bahiron is shown sensible but how did he forget that Jagya still fall under the minor category when it comes to marrigae. He should have decided the kids should be separated or 8 yrs instead of 5 and not until Anandi being 18 but Jagya being 21yrs. Thats the way it should have been and this is what will be caled opposing child marrigae and trying to reform the society.. Now what they are showing is excatly whats happening in rural rajastha and where is the awareness..

For me, NOW the leap was a waste.. I rather see little JaAn developing feelings for each other than this over dose romance and JaAn desperate for each other👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess the hype is dying ... Mine as well
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I concur ammos - I had this feeling right from the time when the leap was announced....Woh Balika Vadhu show mein jo baat thi, ab kahan? Ab toh yea log sirf romance aur bacche paida karne ki baat karte hai...SIGH

Woh nakchadi chuhiya aur nattha bandar, ab horny teenagers mein badal gaye DUH !

Now its all about a teen love story with full on family drama !!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think that they are trying to show some truth...when they're older obviously hormones are all time high/.....so when being this far away from each other, they're bound to be overrun by emotion/hormones....so hopefully CVs still keep in mind the social message that they tried to churn out

PS-I for one am enjoying post-leap BV more than pre leap
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I think that they are trying to show some truth...when they're older obviously hormones are all time high/.....so when being this far away from each other, they're bound to be overrun by emotion/hormones....so hopefully CVs still keep in mind the social message that they tried to churn out

PS-I for one am enjoying post-leap BV more than pre leap

i agree with you ..... this is how teenagers are  ...... remember sughna she was the same way ..... i am also enjoying the show ..... its going nice .... only concern that i have is that i hope they don't show that anandi cant get pregnet and masa forcing jagiya to marry somoene else

Originally posted by: divyamathur

I concur ammos - I had this feeling right from the time when the leap was announced....Woh Balika Vadhu show mein jo baat thi, ab kahan? Ab toh yea log sirf romance aur bacche paida karne ki baat karte hai...SIGH

Woh nakchadi chuhiya aur nattha bandar, ab horny teenagers mein badal gaye DUH !

Now its all about a teen love story with full on family drama !!

phele kya baat thi?? anandi and jagdish were the two most idiotic characters!! i am glad now they have shown realistic characters!!! and i dun think a person cannot run a marriage at the age of 18!! i do agree about the studies but i think anandi was always very agyakari and knew that dadisa did not want her to be educated, i think it is fine she is 10th pass, it is not like she cud have any sort of career anyway!!! they are husband and wife---if they are sharing sum romantic moments---wat is the big deal?!? and it is not like all of a sudden anandi has becum submissive---they still play around and she still teases himEdited by ___fanaa4u___ - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

phele kya baat thi?? anandi and jagdish were the two most idiotic characters!! i am glad now they have shown realistic characters!!! and i dun think a person cannot run a marriage at the age of 18!! i do agree about the studies but i think anandi was always very agyakari and knew that dadisa did not want her to be educated, i think it is fine she is 10th pass, it is not like she cud have any sort of career anyway!!! they are husband and wife---if they are sharing sum romantic moments---wat is the big deal?!? and it is not like all of a sudden anandi has becum submissive---they still play around and she still teases him

fanaa anandi hasnt reached matriculation also..she is 8th pass..Ouch
i am in two minds abt the leap..i agree wid fanaa abt how the characters were bordering on stupidity earlier..and anandi esp had crossed over to being retarded most of the time..so frankly if they are shown a little more realisitic its a blessing..and i do second uma on the overdose of romance..and th logic of suddenly being ok wid intimacy the moment u hit the chronological age of 18 is stupid..overnite maturity dsnt just pop up into sum1 just coz u turned 18..this girl was talking to puppets ONE day prior..and suddenly the next day she is capable of handling a marriage??tht is a little too much to digest..and as far as the education track is concerned,it found it a waste tht anandi inspite of not being arnd daadisa dint care to even try to continue her studies..and has become sugna part 2..wid her "main saasre kab jaungi" rap song..we have had tht already,AND seen the consequences..how abt trying to make a difference here?Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

fanaa anandi hasnt reached matriculation also..she is 8th pass..Ouch

i clearly remember the father saying 'ab humari beti dusvi paas khelaeygi'---maybe she started her skooling early!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt know this episode bt there was one episode where bhairon wanted anandi to study (the track where finally anandi refused to study further) and sumitra was like,maasa had given permission only for her to study till 8th.so how can she study further..thts how i think she stopped after 8th..
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Topic starter:
i think Jagya is older by few yrs to Anandi..
remember the episode when abhishek Bachchan had come..they tell their ages and Jagiya I remember was older than Anadi..I dont know how they ended up in same class in school..whatever..he is shown to be 21..or not dont know