11/8 ArShi &SR: Akdu, Matchmaker, Nakchadi, Dhanno

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Armaan stood looking at Shilpa and Shilpa stood looking at Armaan – the emotional storm was over – the maddening hurricane of unleashed sentiments had come to a rest. Armaan could no longer hold her in his arms and just gaze at her with a small smile of recognition , identification and empathy. Shilpa could no longer cling to him and look up at him with those brimming soulful eyes…. That surreal experience of being there for each-other had settled and they became conscious of each-other – and what amuses you are the stolen glances that they give each-other when the other one is not looking… almost as if making sure…. Did he gauge my secret? Is she the Shilpa that I see everyday….. Sigh! Human-beings…..

And this divine sight of unspoken togetherness was caught by a passing by Siddhanth. What do you think? Sid saw them together and decided to hook them up? No. He has seen them together before as well –a lot of times but this time , he saw them in a new light …. He captured them in a moment that looked beautiful enough to make him smile and his heart cooing… That Dhanno is the one for his Cootchie. It is almost as if ArShi's undercurrents were felt by Sid. Not disturbing them , he went off to weave a fairytale for the man who mattered the most in his life and for the woman who is all set to matter the most in his Cootchie's life…..

As Sid walks down the corridor , with a lovely smile on his face , still reveling in the lovely vision of ArShi that he had seen …. You can't help but pull his cheeks and hug him for thinking up such an adorable and hilarious dream…. Armaan and Shilpa under a tree , surrounded by a plethora of balloons , gazing at each-other like 1960s' lovebirds ….cho-chweet… BAMMMMM! Balloon bursts and ArShi start their bickering… kitnaa pyara balloon tha… tum ek kaam theek se nahiin kar sakti!.... ROFL! Poor Sid jolts out of his dreams and is scared of ArShi's fights even in his dreams …..but he pacifies himself. Didn't Sid and Riddz begin on an ugly note? Then, why can't Armaan and Shilpa ride a fairytale chariot?

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Sid goes to his twin soul sister Shilpa who is day-dreaming about Armaan Akdoo Malik and packs her off to assist Armaan and Riddhima for a surgery. Dhamkee bhi kya style mein di thi. Red Card? Yellow Card? Making a face at him, Shilpa goes to see khadoos Armaan and maha khadoos Riddhima!

BUT!.... SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Riddhima is rather civilized to Shilpa , it's Armaan who goes charging at Shilpa the moment she diverts his attention and aggression from Riddhima to herself. Until Shilpa had not entered , Armaan was , for a few seconds just looking at Riddz – quiet , unreactive. Anesthesia started a small argument that began with Riddhima but ended in a full –fledged threat fight with Shilpa. Point? Riddhima's images are slowly being replaced by Shilpa – Armaan's reactions to Riddhima are slowly diverting to Shilpa and he cannot handle it. Even if Shilpa sneezes , Armaan reacts.

SR are of course the cutest hubby-wifey around. It was both adorable and hilarious the way Sid is glad that Riddz will be busy doing surgeries and not make it to the Friendship's Day celebrations and obstruct his cupid-giri for ArShi. He is aware that Riddhima is sensitive about Armaan and Shilpa is the last girl that she would want to hook up with Armaan but he wants to show her the truth in his way. And Riddhima is one nakchadi – sarfiri biwi , I tell you. She wants CONSTANT PAMPERING & DOTING from Sid – first she does all these naaz-nakhre , acts pricey and then, she wants Sid to blow pink-feathered pankhaaz to him… it's heartwarming to see her grab Sid and turn him around – it's okay? You didn't even ask me once again? Don't you know you are supposed to pamper and spoil me? Sid , the sweetheart that he is just blinks at her innocently. These subtle beautiful moments alternated with passionate and intense ones make SR special and irrespective of how much you hate them or blame them 24x7 for Armaan's condition …. They are pristine. Even Armaan knows that they are children of destiny and that is why he could bring them together. Ah, well.

And Armaan…. He doesn't hate himself, really. He is just disappointed in himself – disappointed because Sid makes him feel small, disappointed because he is unable to keep his promise to Riddhima. And because of his disappointment in his own self , he unleashes his worst on Shilpa – he himself doesn't know why he treats her like that – but we do know that he sees his own reflection in her – she comes from the same dungeons as him – she shows him what he has become and that is why he reacts so strongly to her. And isn't it strange? As Armaan sat introspecting and in retrospection , wondering why he was being rude to everyone , the person he thought he was hurting the most was Shilpa . For those few seconds , his only thought was Shilpa…. Shilpa , who is apparently a nobody in his life. This is how she is seeping into his thoughts and he is not even aware of it. Shilpa, on the other hand , is , well , just buying a ticket to Heartbreak Hotel. Sometimes, I wonder how will Armaan repair and piece her back together.

The last scene was telling from Sid's POV of ArShi. He saw, he noticed, he understood that what he had seen between the two of them in  the RR was not random… it is there…. The connection. When Armaan accidentally hit Shilpa , he could have tossed a sorry and sat down but he did not. He stood in that moment , looking at Shilpa…….and as he held the friendship band , contemplating whether to tie it or not , she quietly put forward her hand… as if conveying… I'll be waiting till the end of time.

As for the precap, well, Shilpa only gets under Armaan's skin and he gets into her heart with every passing day. The way Armaan whispers in her ear that she will have to move faster to hit him , you understand that this man is going to bring torture first and healing later for Shilpa but the girl will always stand up to him like a mountain.

As for SR , well, Armaan has always brought them closer and you have enough history to back that up. Riddhima's concern and worry that Shilpa is not right for Armaan is natural and understandable because she knows that in the stage of disturbed vulnerability that he is in , he needs somebody stable and Shilpa is surely not her idea of stability and healing. You are free to think it's jealousy , but knowing the history and progression of SR and their relationship with Armaan, right now , I brand SR's feelings for Armaan as maternal instincts. They both are too worried about him – the difference is that Riddz' worry for Sid sometimes pricks the husband and lover in him as he himself had admitted to her. So, when she fights with Sid over getting somebody like Shilpa for Armaan , he feels hurt that she doesn't trust him enough and her worry for Armaan is greater. Riddhima is not at all thinking what Sid thinks she is thinking – Shilpa for Armaan is her panic button as she feels that Shilpa will only deteriorate Armaan further but that has nothing to do with her feelings and commitment for Sid. Sid needs to understand that Riddhima – the wife and Riddhima – the concerned friend are two different spheres. Simple.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishluvsammy thumbnail
Yes Yes!!!I get to comment first!!Yippieee!!!

OK....loved the post as usual...I wanted to make a post on the "Dream" part...it was soo innocent yet extremely hilarious.I love Sid!!Whenever his hey hey hey music comes he does something or thinks something mischievous and I always love it!!

Armaan and Shilpa under a tree , surrounded by a plethora of balloons , gazing at each-other like 1960s' lovebirds '.cho-chweet' BAMMMMM! Balloon bursts and ArShi start their bickering' kitnaa pyara balloon tha' tum ek kaam theek se nahiin kar sakti!.... ROFL! Poor Sid jolts out of his dreams and is scared of ArShi's fights even in his dreams '..but he pacifies himself.

And then

Dhamkee bhi kya style mein di thi. Red Card? Yellow Card? Making a face at him, Shilpa goes to see khadoos Armaan and maha khadoos Riddhima!

Your style of putting things is WOW Poco...I always love your posts and I search for them everyday!!
Anyways I feel like quoting each and every line...each and every line looks soo damn appealing!! Thank you so very much for posting such a beautiful post..I soo love your posts.Love you!!

P.S.:Some more lines that I loved..

Even if Shilpa sneezes , Armaan reacts.

And Riddhima is one nakchadi ' sarfiri biwi , I tell you. She wants CONSTANT PAMPERING & DOTING from Sid ' first she does all these naaz-nakhre , acts pricey and then, she wants Sid to blow pink-feathered pankhaaz to him

Edited by Vishluvsammy - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As usual Poco loved yr take..specially on the precap..I think Sr are too way ahead to get affected by anything..Sid has the comfort level with his wife to tell her what he does not like..I see her making Sid feel special tomm.....

Yes Sid will bring As 2gether irespective of what Chudail says he has seen Shilpas love 4 ammy......
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I feel like I should just read your posts and not watch the show. I don't see any of the wonderful things you do. Amazing post as usual!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis of today's episode..
For me it was Sid' s day today... Everything from his POV. His dream of ArShi... Wow...
Also loved the way he dilly-dallied his wife and the line about him getting distracted if she's around.
Shilpa - As lovely as ever.

Loved the way you've explained the pre-cap. There is a big difference between "jealousy" and concern and at this point I only see a concerned Ridhimma. It would be unnatural if she weren't concerned.

One thing for sure... Not sure how long Sid's vacation is gonna be..But he for sure is going to be missed.

Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

As usual Poco loved yr take..specially on the precap..I think Sr are too way ahead to get affected by anything..Sid has the comfort level with his wife to tell her what he does not like..I see her making Sid feel special tomm.....

Yes Sid will bring As 2gether irespective of what Chudail says he has seen Shilpas love 4 ammy......

Thank you, sweetz.😳😳😳😳😳😳... SR are or well were always on a level that very few people can understand. We know what is in Riddz heart and even Sid knows that. He just wanted Riddz to think of him for once without bringing in Armaan and that is normal. Big deal.😆

Sid has caught ArShi in a lovely and deep moment, and that is why he saw the magic that made him think that Shilpa is the one for Armaan. 😳

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hhmmm, I agree with you on this one! It's strange, for reasons I can't express and neither divulge into!

Great post <3
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

I feel like I should just read your posts and not watch the show. I don't see any of the wonderful things you do. Amazing post as usual!!

Thank you, Sonia. 😳.... what i write doesn't have to be true necessarily. It is just my take and maybe that is how i see things. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Lovely analysis of today's episode..
For me it was Sid' s day today... Everything from his POV. His dream of ArShi... Wow...
Also loved the way he dilly-dallied his wife and the line about him getting distracted if she's around.
Shilpa - As lovely as ever.

Loved the way you've explained the pre-cap. There is a big difference between "jealousy" and concern and at this point I only see a concerned Ridhimma. It would be unnatural if she weren't concerned.

One thing for sure... Not sure how long Sid's vacation is gonna be..But he for sure is going to be missed.

Thanks.😳.... yes, it was Sid's day and i loved how he handled and pampered Riddhima. His vision of ArShi was equally beautiful. The precap is natural , i feel. Riddz , Sid, Shilpa, Armaan reacted as they were supposed to. 😳....Sid better come back soon.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Sonia. 😳.... what i write doesn't have to be true necessarily. It is just my take and maybe that is how i see things. 😃

Well that just goes to show the person you must be!! 😃