12/24 KB Written Update - August 10th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - August 10th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

Khanna tells Mili that he has to hand cash money worth 25 lakhs to Abhi. Mili is shocked to learn about this. Khanna wants to know where Abhi can be reached. Mili tells him that he can come home and hand the money to her. Khanna is reluctant but agrees. Mili hangs up and wonders about such a big amount. Manju returns and takes Mili to her room in haste. She helps Mili get dressed and admires her beauty. Mili looks shy. Manju is ready to take her back to the Mathurs. Mili interrupts. Manju wonders what is wrong. Mili hesitantly tells her that she has to use the bathroom. Manju is worried that they are already running late. Mili walks away telling her that she will return swiftly. Manju tells her that she will wait for her outside. As soon as Manju walks out of the house, Mili returns to the living room and ponders why Abhi is in need of such a huge amount of money. Suddenly the door bell rings. It is Khanna. [Didn't Manju see him enter 12/24 KB? I thought she was waiting outside. 😕] He hands a briefcase to Mili and tells her to be careful. Mili takes the briefcase with determination and sends him away with a grin.

Mathur Residence

Abhi & Simi look worried. Abhi is trying to call someone anxiously. He furiously says to Simi, "Bloody idiot! Khanna's phone is not reachable." Simi expresses her fear that Manju & Mili have not yet arrived. Abhi finally gets a hold of Khanna. He angrily questions his whereabouts. Abhi is flabbergasted to know that Khanna gave the money to Mili.

The wedding procession has arrived with loud drumbeat. People are dancing merrily. The Mathurs are also dancing with high spirits. Manju welcomes Vishal with 'aarti.'

On the other side, Abhi furiously speaks on the phone, "Are you crazy? Shut up, yaar!" He disconnects the phone. Simi is standing next to him with a worried look. Abhi tells her that he gave the money to Mili at home. Simi is shocked.

The wedding procession enters the arbor with great pomp. The Sethis & Mathurs greet each other.

On the other side, Simi worries that if Mili found out then she will tell RS. Abhi furiously tightens his fist at the thought of Khanna. Mr. Mathur and Vishal notice Abhi from a distance. Abhi gets nervous. Simi tries to smile at them. Simi tells Abhi not to worry as she will go to Mili. Simi walks away. Mr. Mathur tells Vishal to carry on and he will join him soon. He approaches Abhi and asks about the money. Abhi nervously confirms. Mr. Mathur is pleased and praises their preparations. He notices the garland ceremony is about to begin and invites Abhi to join. Abhi tells him to carry on and he will join soon.

The garland ceremony is about to begin. Vishal jokes with Mili. The Sethis & Mathurs have gathered around them. Simi joins them with apprehension. Neetu is worried. Mili looks unpredictable. Vishal and Mili exchange garlands happily. Everyone is tossing the flower petals joyfully at the couple. Simi looks upset. RS notices and tries to cheer her up. Simi tries to smile.

Manju tells Mili & Vishal to sit down for a moment and she will call them for the 'phere' [vows] in a little while. Everyone else move to take seats. Vishal tells Mili that he feels very lucky to have found not only her but also her loving family. He says, "I am indebted to Abhi & Simi for their immense support. They are the reason for my happiness today." Mili wants him to clarify.

[Video Part 2]

Vishal continues, "Papa asked for 25 lakhs. He was adamant about his demand. So I suggested that he talk to Abhi & Simi and luckily they understood. Honestly, Abhi is a great guy." Mili is pondering after knowing the truth and says to herself, "So, this money is for my dowry which Abhi will give. He desires me so much." She lets out a shrill, thin laugh and says to Vishal, "Yes, indeed Abhi is great. I love him too." Vishal looks shocked and unable to understand. Mrs. Mathur comes and takes Vishal away. Manju tells Simi to fetch Mili. Simi comes to Mili and asks her about the money. Mili wants to know the reason Abhi is in need of so much money. Simi is nervous and tries to lie that Abhi's friend needs the money. Mili is not convinced and says, "I won't foolishly believe in your words. Abhi is my friend. Tell him to come himself and take the money from me. Also, he must tell me the reason for the money." Simi looks extremely worried. Mili tells her to take her to the 'mandap.' Simi is about to take her when Mili interrupts and tells her that she wants to talk to Vishal. Simi tries to brush off her thought telling her that she can talk later. Mili tells her that if she won't call Vishal aside then she will do it herself. Mili hurries towards Vishal. Simi nervously follows. Mili calls Vishal. Simi is trying to convince her. Vishal comes close to Mili and Mili clearly says, "I do not want to wed." Vishal wonders why. Mili continues, "I can't marry a man who supports his parents' decision of dowry." Vishal is flabbergasted. Mili takes off her garland, hands it to Vishal and walks away. Everyone looks at Mili questionably. The Sethis question Simi and want to know what happened. Simi hurries to Abhi and tells him that Mili has learnt the truth. Mili walks outside. RS notices her and questions. Mili emotionally says, "Papaji, you don't know anything. Did you know that Abhi & Simi were giving dowry of 25 lakhs to Mr. Mathur without your knowledge?"

[Video Part 3]

RS is shocked. Inside, Simi is telling Abhi that she should request Mr. Mathur to withdraw his demand; else this wedding will not happen. Abhi agrees and tells her that before Mili talks to RS, he should talk to him.
On the other side, Mr. Mathur is questioning Manju for their defamation. Manju is trying to persuade them that Mili will return. Anita looks suspiciously. Simi takes Mr. Mathur aside to talk to him. Simi folds her hands in front of Mr. Mathur and pleads him to withdraw his demand for dowry as it is against her father's principles and Mili too will never agree.

Outside, Mili continues to RS, "Abhi & Simi just want to get me married, by whatever means possible." RS demands to know why they would want this when they clearly know that RS is strictly against dowry. Mili hysterically replies, "Only Simi is aware of this; not Abhi. Besides, Abhi is not at fault in this. He Is under an obligation." RS questions what that is and forces Mili to clarify. Mili hesitantly speaks, "Abhi has begun to have feelings for me more than as a friend." RS is shocked. Mili continues, "And Simi knows about this. It's not that I didn't try to talk to her. Abhi is trying his level best. Anyway, let's just forget it and let this wedding happen. Once I am married and leave this house, all will be well." RS firmly interrupts, "No my dear! Nothing will be well. I will make things well. First, let me confront Abhi." Mili looks sly and pleased.

[Video Part 4]

RS walks inside. Mili wipes her crocodile tears and says to herself, "Oops Sorry Abhi but whatever I did, I did it for you. See, now I have made things much easier for you. You were worried that you'll lose your respect in Papa ji's eyes. But you have now lost it then why worry! Just come to me and admit your feelings without any fear." [My goodness! It is clear that she has become mentally ill.🤢]

Suddenly Abhi comes to her and questions furiously, "Where is Uncle ji?" Mili grins at him. Abhi notices RS walking inside. He runs after him in haste. Mili loudly reminds him that she is waiting for him.

Abhi stops RS and requests him to listen to him. RS says, "Glad that I've found you. I was looking for you. What do you want to say in your defense? It's hard to believe that you haven't understood me until today. And I don't want to believe that I made a mistake in understanding you." Abhi looks shocked to hear his words. RS scolds him, "What made you decide to give dowry in my daughter's marriage? Against my principles? I feel ashamed to even ask you about this. But I want to know the reason behind it. It is just because you wanted to get Mili married at any cost so she leaves this house." Abhi is teary-eyed and is shaking his head in denial. RS continues, "So that you can hide your ill deed with Mili. Isn't that what you wanted? Answer me!" Abhi is in shock.

Inside, Mr. Mathur says to Simi, "The reason why I talked to you two about this matter is because RS wouldn't come to know of it." He accuses Simi of cheating him. Simi nervously tries to plead him to think about Vishal and Mili's happiness. Mr. Mathur scolds her to not worry about Vishal as he can handle his feelings. Simi continues to plead. Mr. Mathur ignores her and announces that this wedding will NOT take place and orders everyone to leave. Manju is feeling faint. Mr. Mathur is taking Vishal away forcibly. Everyone is in shock except Anita who seems to be enjoying the drama.

PRECAP: Simi is holding Abhi's hand. Abhi pulls it away and says, "If I tell you that I do have feelings for Mili, then?" Simi is shell-shocked.
RS and Manju advertise that from 16th of August, 12/24 KB will air Mon-Fri at 7:00 PM (IST).

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please click the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for a great update! Mili is certifiably insane!!!
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god, milli is making abhi mad.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank U for the update
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a crap Pre-cap....I hate it.........Gosh.........I think mili totally lost it....Anyways thanks for the wonderful updates dear...
sonika74 thumbnail
Thank you very much..my god!!! cant believe someone can go crazy like this...she needs shock treatment...so that its easy for her to come out of the shock
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok hook her up with sanskar from YMGGK, he's a psyco too. running after someone who is already married and who NEVER had feelings for them.😡 thanks for the update.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update.mili this track of yours will make viewers run away nitu  track was irritating because of some misunderstanding between sisters but yours are a vamp track who want hubby of another woman.
RoyalT thumbnail
Like.  Poor Misguided Mili does it again. 
jotiangel19 thumbnail

i can't believe mili would stoop so low. I hate mili i mean who does this to her own sister.😡