Written Update - August 9th 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, in last night's episode, it was the first time that when Neeraj looked @ Yuvraj, he looked like he was pissed off @ him, it wasn't anything like the previous buddy scenes.

I am fearful that w/ this treatment, Rohit's mom could die very soon, leaving Shradhya alone.  Hope it doesn't happen.  I just wish Shradhya & her MIL had stayed back and sent Rohit back alone.  Both should draw up divorce papers and give them to Rohit & his worthless dad.
-Fivr- thumbnail
You know I felt that too - that Neeraj was just annoyed with Yuvraj and his "Oh it's all good and dandy!" routine. When Yuvraj nudged him at the very end, Neeraj looked so upset/taken back.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

I am new to this forum, can someone please tell me what they are all asking Neeraj to do???

I really dont get it...and what is wrong with Yuvraaj??
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fammma

thanks for the update

I am new to this forum, can someone please tell me what they are all asking Neeraj to do???

I really dont get it...and what is wrong with Yuvraaj??

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Yuvraj's basically an eunuch i.e. hijra in Hindi/Urdu. So he's incapable of bearing kids we believe.

They haven't really shown us exactly what they've asked Neeraj to do, but most of us are speculating that they've asked him to impregnate Sandhya so that they can have an heir and since she's blind, she'd be none the wiser. Hope this helps. 😊

Please use the Help Desk for all your future questions: