12/24 KB Written Update - August 9th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - August 9th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

12/24 KB

Mili hugs Abhi. Everyone look disgusted. Mili slyly whispers in Abhi's ears, "Remember, if you didn't admit your feelings before the wedding, then I won't allow it to happen." Abhi looks dismayed and gives Mili a stare. Simi reminds her mother that they have to leave to meet Vishal's parents. Manju agrees. Simi takes Abhi with her. Manju tells Anuj to place all the goods in the car. Everyone else follow. Only Mili & RS remain in the living room. Mili goes near RS. She holds her necklace up and says to her father, "It's a beautiful necklace, isn't it? Actually he brought the necklace for me but I told him that if you gift such an expensive necklace to me then Simi may not like it. Therefore, he decided to give the necklace to Simi." [How despicable! I can't believe Mili would turn vile to this extent in no time.] RS is in thoughts but then reminds Mili to leave as they are running late. Mili agrees and walks out. RS wonders why Abhi would gift such an expensive necklace to Mili but he ignores the thought due to the joyous occasion.

Mathur Residence

Mr. & Mrs. Mathur welcome Abhi & Simi. A group is dancing in the background and enjoying themselves. Mr. Mathur takes Abhi & Simi aside saying that there's an important matter he would like to discuss. Mr. Mathur says, "You know, Mr. Sethi & I have been friends for years. When I was new in Delhi, Mr. Sethi befriended me. He is a man of honesty and integrity though a little stubborn. He hasn't changed with time which is why I'd rather talk to you instead." Abhi requests him to clarify. Mr. Mathur continues, "Actually, I took a loan worth 25 lakhs for Vishal's education and I'm still making payments on it. Every month, I have to pay monthly installments due to which I'm unable to afford anything else. I want Vishal & Mili to have a fresh start and there can't be anything better than paying off this debt." Mr. Mathur demands for 25 lakhs in dowry. Abhi & Simi are taken aback.

[Video Part 2]

Mr. Mathur walks away, telling Abhi & Simi to enjoy themselves. Abhi & Simi are very worried. Simi advises that they should tell everything to RS. Abhi interrupts, "No Simi, we shouldn't tell him anything. If we tell him about this, he won't be able to accept it." Simi furiously explains, "Do you realize that Mathur uncle is asking for a dowry? It is against Papa ji's principles." Abhi reminds her that it is also against his principles. Simi suggests that they should talk to Vishal about it. Abhi & Simi find Vishal. Vishal greets them. Simi tells him that they would like to discuss an important matter with him. Vishal is ready to listen. Simi tells him, "Your father has demanded dowry from us." Vishal looks shocked and upset. He says, "Di, I've been trying to persuade him from the last two days but he is heedless. He is not thinking about right or wrong. You know how much I love Mili. You just go ahead and give the money to my father and I promise to return it to you." Simi expresses that RS will be displeased if he hears about this. Vishal recommends that they keep it a secret between them. Abhi seconds Vishal's thoughts and persuades Simi. Mrs. Mathur comes and takes Vishal away for the prayer ceremony. Abhi is ready to leave to arrange for the money. Simi is unsure. Abhi persuades her, "Simi, if we don't take care of this matter then not only Mili's wedding will be canceled but she will become reckless." Abhi folds his hands in front of Simi and tells her that we will live happily once Mili weds Vishal and moves to London. Mrs. Mathur drops in again and takes Simi for the prayer ceremony. Abhi pulls out his cell phone and talks to "Khanna."

Dolly Chachi arrives with Mili and Neetu. Neetu and Dolly are taking Mili inside to the Mathurs. Mili interrupts. She says Vishal has called and excuses herself for a few minutes. Next, she rings Abhi. Abhi nervously answers the phone without noticing who is calling and starts talking to Khanna for the money. Mili interrupts, "Wow, you are working hard for my wedding." She sounds impressed. Abhi is confused. Mili tells him that she was waiting for his call. Abhi is dismayed and requests Mili to listen to his words. Mili says, "What did you think? I'll marry Vishal and move to London? No way! This will not happen. Until you won't say what I want to hear, I will not allow this wedding to occur." Simi comes and notices Abhi trying to say something to Mili on the phone. She immediately pulls the phone away from him and says, "Mili, you want to know Abhi's feelings towards you, right? Then listen! The feelings Abhi has for you are the same as for a friend, for a little sister, for a little sister-in-law, and for the youngest member of the family and..." Mili disconnects the phone and smirks. Abhi tells Simi that Mili's behavior is the result of all that she has suffered the past few days. He takes Simi aside and explains to her how he has decided to arrange the money.

The lawn is decorated beautifully. Manju notices that RS is in a state of ecstasy. She reminds him to take care of his health. RS is overjoyed due to the occasion. He is making sure of the arrangements. Neetu and Dolly enter with Mili. A guest praises her necklace. Manju takes Mili away. Mili sits next to Anita. Simi enters and continues to stare at Mili who is busy with Anita.

[Video Part 3]

Mili notices Simi and stares her down. Manju tells something to Simi and Simi goes away. Mili's evil gaze follows her. She is deeply thinking of something and suddenly notices a full glass of juice in Dolly's hand. Dolly is busy chit chatting. Mili comes up with a plan. She purposefully bumps into Dolly and the drink falls on Mili's attire. Mili in a pretentious tone scolds Dolly for ruining her wedding dress. Manju tries to help and tells RS that they will quickly run home and change. RS reminds them that the wedding procession will be here any moment. Manju tells him to call and request them to hold it for a little while. RS is confused. Manju calls for Anuj to help. Mili interrupts and tells Manju that she wants to talk to Simi. Manju denies. Mili insists. Manju continues to look for Anuj. Mili goes to Simi and reveals, "You know what I did? I purposefully made Dolly splash the juice on my dress. Well, this will delay the wedding another hour. I have many similar plans lined up to delay the wedding further and I will continue to do this until Abhi admits the truth in front me." She reminds Simi that if her wish is not fulfilled then she will not allow the wedding to occur. Simi looks shell-shocked. Mili smirks and walks away. Simi is disturbed.

[Video Part 4]

RS notices her and is happy to see her back. He wants to know what Mr. Mathur needed to talk about. Simi remembers Abhi's words about keeping it a secret. She tells a fib to RS that Vishal wanted her to sit with him in the prayer ceremony as his sister. RS is happy and believes that Mili will live happily in their house. RS hears the drums and believes the wedding procession has arrived. He wonders when Mili will return.

12/24 KB
Manju is lovingly helping Mili get dressed. She is about to put-up her veil when Mili wants it pinned to her shoulder first. Manju is upset that she can't find a pin so she goes over to the neighbor to get one. Mili maliciously thinks to herself, "I know Abhi that you love me but you don't realize it. All I wish for is that you realize that you love me." Suddenly the phone rings. Mili answers. It is Khanna, Abhi's manager who tells her that he can't reach Abhi on his cell so he called home. It's an urgent matter. Mili tells him that Abhi is not home right now but wants to know the reason. She tells him that she is Mili, Abhi's sister-in-law and she will convey the message to Abhi. Khanna continues, "Oh, so you are the one getting married today. Actually, I have to give some money to Abhi. I need to hand him cash money worth 25 lakhs." Mili looks shocked. Khanna tells her that Abhi is in need of money urgently. Khanna wants to know where he can reach Abhi. Mili tells him that he can come home and hand the money to her. Khanna is reluctant but agrees. Mili hangs up and wonders about such a big amount.

PRECAP: Abhi is furiously screaming on the phone, "Are you crazy? Shut up, yaar!" He disconnects the phone. Simi is standing next to him. Abhi tells her that Khanna gave the money to Mili at home. Simi is shocked. Simi worries that if Mili found out then she will tell RS. Abhi is furious at Khanna. Mr. Mathur and Vishal notice Abhi from a distance and Abhi looks at them in return.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please click the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika74 thumbnail
thank you very much for the lovely update
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! This show is truly getting out of hand!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for wonderful update...This is such a disgusting track๐Ÿ˜ก
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really this show is going ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ with this stupid milli track. how can they take sure a good character and ruin it. simi and her siblings have too many problems they need to sort out. first anuj or was it neetu and now milli!!!disgusting.the CVS are bend on ruining relationships in this show. thanks for the update.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this show is really going  IN a dissapointed way.this mili obsission for abhi track is no more taken sorry this is the feeling for time being hope this track end up sooner 

RoyalT thumbnail
Like. Thanx 4 the gr8t update.  Another drama filled ceremony for the Seethi's.
25 lakhs is a cheap price for Abhi to get rid of poor misguided Milicent. ๐Ÿ˜†
badmash123 thumbnail
thanks for the updated. hope the CV's get on the right track soon!
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thnks for the update! i tink imma stop wtchin this serial lol milli is seriously pissing me off..its amazing hw she has bcum so evil all of a sudden..this sucks..i feel bad for simi..abhi shud just tell her tht he dusnt like her or love her or wtva it is lol..i hate milis character nw..i just hate it.
ramas thumbnail

Thanks  for the update.what is going on here?

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago