9th Aug : SR & ArShi moments of the Day

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ArShi

When Armaan took Shilpa's hand and pulled her closer , making her hold him tighter and firmer , covering her hand with his own .... giving her a reassurance that being close to him is not going to harm her . He will protect her. TRUST!

SR

Riddhima running off to a pillar catching hold of her heartbeats after she told Sid to rest. The smile on Sid's face and the expression of an attracted but hesitant wife on Riddzie's face was such subtle Mills&Boons. SPARKS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

SR

Riddhima running off to a pillar catching hold of her heartbeats after she told Sid to rest. The smile on Sid's face and the expression of an attracted but hesitant wife on Riddzie's face was such subtle Mills&Boons. SPARKS!

BEST SCENE of the day..Surely Ridz is attracted to her hot hubby..Kab tak bachoo gi Rani.....Sid right behind you😉😉😉😉
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aawwww cut moments! so that means dance didnt come today right? oh well i guess maybe this week
im going to watch it now, thnx for the description =)
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

perfectly put Pocu

norzar
Limo thumbnail
Absolutely right. Loved these scene. Pocu thankyou for writing about them.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Awww ArSh had such an adorable scene today?? OMg seems like i reli have to catch up with that thanx nitzy!!!!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

SR

Yup! She was becoming very aware of the attraction she felt for her husband !  She kind of reminded me of the honeymoon scene where she wakes up running her hands thru his hair...
Agree-  M&B  moment!

Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
poco di apka jawab nahi even though i am a DIE HARD SHILPA ANAND KARAN WAHI FAN ur posts make me love arman n ridz as well whom i generally hate
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Poca agree both jodi's scenes were cute

ArSh hayye wht can i say totally fida over thm
nikita_88 thumbnail
Yep! Perfect moments of the day!