I See God In You..Oh My God What To Do:JeRan

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I See God In You..Oh My God What To Do:JeRan

Banner Credit:jenny1000

"I See God In You..Oh My God What To Do" I believe Siddhimaholics/JeRanholics already know the reason for this title
🀣🀣

Fuze Team organized Jennifer Winget's live radio interview where her fans were given an opportunity to call and talk to her.

Jennifer was asked to tell a song for her co stars. She said Papa Kehte Hai for Karan Wahi and said he knows the reason behind this song as it was his caller tune when he came to Bombay and told her once. They keep teasing him about how his father use to call him
🀣🀣

It was now turn for fans to call. Two of our sweetest Nikammi Janani's of Posh Land Ashoo and Vithya talked with Jennifer Winget. Fedex team had to book ambulance for themπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I wish I was there to take their pictures when all this happen. It would have been a kodak moment for sure
🀣🀣

First comes Ashoo who is well known for her magic skills be it graphic or her wonderful mixes😳😳

Ashoo asked Jennifer to tell the worst song Karan Wahi sang
🀣🀣

Jennifer is like he himself doesn't know it as she herself would not have heard the song he singsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After lot of thinking she said Tujh Main Rab Dikta Hai😲😲

Jennifer said it is not a bad song but what Karan does is he translates those songs in English😲🀣

He would sing I See God In You..Oh My God What To Do🀣🀣

She said he sings it again and again. After a point it becomes annoying🀣🀣

Ashoo thanked JW who thanked her as well😳😳

Now comes Madam V aka Vithya😳😳

Vithya told Jennifer who she loves watching Dill Mill Gayye, her with Karan Wahi and they do a wonderful job as Siddhanth Riddhima.

She has lot of questions in mind but time is lessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vithya wished Jennifer all the best and told her she loves her smile. She ended call wishing her luck for her future projects and whatever she do. Jennifer thanked her😳😳

I would like to thank Fuze Team for team organizing Jennifer Winget's live radio interview and giving fans an opportunity to talk to her. Without them it would have not been possible. Thanks Guys
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Ashoo for editing the interview using her magic skills at cost of her beauty sleep. Love You AshooπŸ€—
πŸ€—

In the end I leave all with Jennifer Winget's audio interview with Ashoo's magic skills.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E8YMSIUCeY[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E8YMSIUCeY
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank youu !! Thank youu !! Thanks a lot 😊😊😊😊😊

''I see god in you, oh my god what to do'' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When I saw the name of your topic, I was like, πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but now I am like, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot again. Love you.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Brilliant post Shru!

🀣🀣🀣 The Fedex team had to get straight to work - I was woken up to sort out an ambulance at 6 in the morning! πŸ˜†

Ashoo Thanks for the VM - Its Fab!

JeRan are awesome and I love that they know so much about each other! πŸ˜‰
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Akanksha and Niki:πŸ€—πŸ€—

We should thank JW if it was not her we would have never found out about this translated version by KW🀣🀣
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Akanksha:πŸ€—πŸ€—

You shd thank JW if it was not her we would have never found out about this translated version by KW🀣🀣

I want to hear this translated version in his husky voice! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
This is wonderful!! Thanks shru!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And thankyou to khushi and our wonderfully talented ashoo for editing!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks Shru! πŸ€—

KW's ladylove and future wife needs to have the patience of a camel. Otherwise, kaun rahegi iske saath!🀣

shamil thumbnail
🀣 🀣🀣 🀣
oh my god what to do?!!!
thank u sooooooo much🀣 🀣

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Shruti for this :)

I see God in you . . . Oh My God What to do 🀣
Karan you are the best πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail