Originally posted by: desigurl953

Looking forward
please add me to the pm list

Thank you so much....

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swetha10

hey looks gr8.. do continue soon n plzz do pm me...

Glad you found it great... I was freaking out if nobody would like it... Par thank you for the support. It very means a-lot to me.
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jattionfire

Hey😃

This sounds very interesting😃 and wonderful😳
Please update soon😉, i cant wait 😆
add me to your PM list dear😛
with wishes and love😳
Kituu⭐️

What's Sup?

Happy to know that you found it interesting...

Updating now...

I'll need your best wishes with me...
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

seems interesting yaar....

looking forward to it....

thnx for the pm..........

I am happy to see my friend supporting me.... thank you so much and Prithvi soon gonna enter in the picture once everything is settled.
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *angel94*

Interesting concept, do continue soon.

Hello... Thank you... Do you want me to add you in my PM list? Please let me know... Thank you
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooliio

Sounds interesting...do cont.soon and pls add me to your PM list

Happy to know that you found it different and Thank you for the support cause I need it. Badly, and friends are always there to support us in any situation.
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiliey

Sounds very interesting add me to ur pm list
plsssss thank u

Done deal... i'll add you and you'll bless me with your blessing....
MistiofMistz thumbnail
I never knew that I would get these much support and their best wishes with me... because I need them... badly.

I hope you'll like this part... Please let me know what's missing if you are not satisfied.

<><><>

Part One....

Maan gets ready to go office when Dadi enter his room in the out house.... Maan looked at his Dadi with a frown because today is unforgettable day of his life. He's getting engaged with the person he hates the most in his life. "Geet Handa" is that person's name. Before knowing about the alliance she use to be his sectary, but doesn't know anymore if she's gonna continue with the job or else its gonna be 24hrs with her day & night rest of his life.

Some where deep down inside he's hopping that Geet would resign without him asking her. His thoughts were broken by Dadi coughing to get his attention.

Maan: Haan Dadi

Dadi looked Maan with smile before saying "I am so happy that you finally agreed with me. I assure you Geet is nice person who will keep you happy and you must know that by now"

Maan's thought kicked in... of course I know how great Geet is. Since she is my personal sectary who I can not stand a second and now she'll be with me every single day of my life.

Dadi: Maan are you listening?

Maan: hmmm

Dadi taps Maan's shoulder....

Maan: Haan Dadi! What were you saying? Sorry I wasn't listening because I was thinking about something important regarding today.

Dadi smiled....

Dadi: I am happy that you are thinking about Geet, but she won't be in today since I've asked her to take a day for few days. And please come early home today since its your engagement day or else we'll have the bride but no groom.

Dadi leaves laughing at her own joke...

<><><>

Maan reached his office meanwhile Geet reached Khurana Mansion because Dadi called her. She walked inside to be greeted by Dadi herself.

Dadi: Come inside beta... its your house too

Geet smiled and touch Dadi's feet....

Dadi: God bless you my child. And have the strength to fight against odd moments of your life because now you have to hand;e Maan as your husband instead of your boss.

Geet tried hiding her pain with a smile because there's no love-type of relationship between them or friendship only hatred even though he's always been there to help her out whenever she's in trouble.

Dadi tapped Geet on her shoulder to get her attention...

Geet: Sorry Dadi

She looked at her with sudden hope of telling her something but she couldn't say those words out of her mouth.

Geet: I was thinking about something that's why I didn't hear your question.

Dadi smiles...

Dadi: I was saying come inside beta instead of standing by the door.

They walked inside together while Geet's mind occupied with bitter truth about herself and the promise she made to someone when she was only six years old.

Geet brush her thoughts away with answering Dadi's question regarding her arrangement for the evening.

Geet: Yes Dadi I have purchased a ring few days ago, but haven't decided what I am gonna wear.

Dadi: That's why I have called you here?

Geet looked confuse....

Dadi: Don't be confused.... Just follow me into my room.

Geet went behind Dadi...

<><><>

Maan working on his laptop without looking here or there he picked up his phone and dial a number, but stops after recalling Dadi's words about Geet taking few days off.

Mann thought to himself... What should I do now? Geet is not here and she knows where the file is. Should I call her house or not.

Maan walked into Geet's cabin and looked for the file.

<><><>

Geet got shock of her life when Dadi showed her ghagra choli which belong to Maan's mother.

Dadi: Maan's mother wore this own her wedding day and I want you to wear this today.

Geet: I can't

Dadi: Par kyun

Geet: Because many peoples emotions must be attached with this ghagra choli and plus its Maan Sir's mother's wedding dress which I can not wear. I am sorry Dadi.

Dadi cupped Geet's face in her hands "I am proud that you are going to be my bahu and I am touch by your concern of love towards our feeling for this wedding dress, but it was Maan's mother's last wish that her bahu wore this on her engagement day. And if she was with us today than she herself would have given you this" she kissed her forehead after Geet nods her head while tears stream down her face.

Geet couldn't help herself from burring herself in Dadu's arms.

<><><>

Maan couldn't find the file in Geet's cabin so he storms out of Geet's cabin into his own. Starts walking around in anger while his mind convincing him to call Geet for the file.

Maan take out his cell phone and dials Geet's number but nobody picks up. Maan controlling his anger meanwhile Pinky is busy nibbling on her sandwich while Adi gave company.

Pinky: Adi Sir I am so happy for Geet

Adi smiles

Pinky: You don't know how much trouble she has gone through in life. First she lo...

Pinky stops talking and excuse herself.

Adi looked confused but ignored it...

<><><>

Geet control herself after breaking down in Dadi's arm, but she handle the situation by saying she was missing her family who consider her dead regarding the promise she made to someone who she loved the most.

Dadi wiped Geet's tear "I am not just Maan's Dadi, but also your Dadi so you can share everything with me" Dadi saw Geet smile.

Dadi: Geet stay for lunch.... let me call Maan too since he left without eating anything today.

Geet doesn't agree with the idea of having lunch with Maan Sir but she couldn't say no to Dadi so just nods her head.

Dadi dials Maan's number....

<><><>

Maan lift up his phone after Pinky transferred the call from his house to his phone "haan Dadi"

Dadi: Maan what are you doing currently?

Maan to himself... cursing your lovable Geet at the moment for not answering her phone.

Dadi: Maan Beta

Maan: Sorry Dadi.... I was instructing Adi with his work. So what were you saying about me being free currently (looks toward Geet's cabin) well I have a important client coming soon so I am working on presentation.

Dadi: So I guess you are busy.... I thought we could have lunch together with you.

Maan gets confused "who do you mean we?"

Dadi: Silly me.... me and Geet

Maan suddenly gets angry in hearing Geet's name "so she's at my place for lunch while I am looking for important file. Working like hell and she's enjoying herself at my place. I don't think so" he told himself with a smirk.

Maan shouts "Dadi my client won't be here for another few hours so I can spare some time for lunch with my Dadi"

Maan hung up and called Pinky to inform her to cancel his meetings for the day.

<><><>

Geet helping Dadi arrange the dinning table.....

Dadi: Beta I just can't wait for the moment you come into this house forever as my bahu who is more like my beti

Geet stopped and looked at Dadi....

Dadi: Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? You know I have the rights to look beautiful in my age.

Geet: Kuch nahiin!

Dadi: Geet! I am your Da

Geet: I know Dadi you are also my Dadi and I can share everything with you without any worries, but what if you come across deep hidden truth about me.... (Geet stops.... close her eyes for a moment before opening them and deeply reveal huge sigh) which could shatter many lives and hopes too.

Dadi: I know that truth won't come par if there is something that you have hidden from us than I will wait for the moment you are ready to share your deepest secret with your family. I have full trust on you and nothing can break that.

Geet closed her eyes for a moment....

Maan enter Khurana Mansion with a grin while Geet opened her eyes slowly. They both look at each other with confuse of hatred or any other emotions that suit them currently.

Dadi looked at Geet's direction to find Maan standing there.... with a smile for a change. Dadi walked towards him and brings him in front of Geet.

Both of them look at each other.... Geet feels like she's gonna be dead soon by his instant looks he is giving her. Maan was enjoying Geet's confused expression over his instant gaze on her.

Dadi: Shall we begin

Maan nods his head....

Dadi leads the way towards the dinning table.... Maan sat beside Dadi while Geet sat opposite Maan on Dadi's left side.... Nakul (Nakul is the servant of Khurana Mansion) served Dadi than Maan Sir afterwards Geet, but Geet stopped him "Nakul please don't serve me because I am not eating anything until"

Maan stopped from taking a bit and looked at Geet who was stopping Nakul from serving her.... Maan wanted to enjoy this moment for awhile but Dadi ruin the awkwardness in Geet's eyes.

Dadi: Why are you stopping Nakul from serving you? Geet Beta

Geet: Actually I am not feeling hungry at the moment but i'll for sure give you guys company.

Dadi: Have something.... just a little

Geet: I can't

Dadi: If you won't than I won't either

Geet closed her eyes again than takes deep breathe "actually Dadi I've lied"

Maan looked surprise of the scene in front of him... but its time he says something "you lied to Dadi" Geet lift her gaze towards Maan who was enjoying each moment of her depression "I am shock Geet Handa"

Geet: I mean to say that I can't eat because I am fasting today and my vrat can not be broken until I visit Gunno Bhaiyya.

Maan: Who's Gunno Bhaiyya?

Geet: You don't know who's Gunno Bhaiyya (Geet looked upwards and mumbles Babaji yeh kasia person hain... who doesn't know Gunno Bhaiyya... Such main he's the biggest Dhust Dhanav) he's the powerful goddess who we seek prays before doing anything first.

Maan: What? Before I knew you didn't have brains but you have proved yourself....

Geet: Gunno Bhaiyya's original name is Shree Ganesha

Dadi burst out laughing because she knows Geet calls Lord Ganesha.... Gunno Bhaiyya....

Maan felt like strangling Geet with his own hands but controlled his desire for few days..... even the sound of being her husband doesn't sound good to hear par he can take out his stress of frustration on her without explaining anyone. Thinking about marrying her isn't bad idea after all.

Geet totally felt like the earth swallowing her up because of Maan's smile....

Maan: Geet you just said that you'll not eat without meeting your Gunno Bhaiyya par the evening is already book with our engagement so I'll take you right now.

Dadi smiled....

Geet: It's okay Sir.... I'll mange

Maan: It's not matter of taking you but now I have to get use to my responsibilities....

Dadi: Now you are talking like my grandson. So Geet don't say no...

Geet: Fine Dadi.... Only for you on your request.

Maan smiled.....

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update... whts abt Geet's past??? why is she hiding it??? plzz continue soon