Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.MohitSehgal

Heyy! Whats ya name? im Prii. you seem new in my shop, thats why :] hehe. Your request will be done asap.

Hi Prii!🤗

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for my req, dear! It's amazing!😃⭐️ Really love it a lot! All the brushes and texture are just mindblowingly gorgeous, really amazing work! Def using at once! The rest of the update is killer too, esp the Gunjan siggie, really amazing!😛

My name is Janaki, but you can call me Lalitha too if you want. Actually, I am not that new....I did req from you twice before, both were Ramayan reqs.😉 Actually, my old username was _LalithaJanaki_, so you may remember me by that.😳 I'll show you the reqs you made for me, they were really amazing!

Thanks again! You rock!
-Janu
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!!!

tnx fort eh pm
Nice ones. 👏😃

You're open right? Since it says Open. 😆

Anyways, I have a request:

Text: Love hug or anything u want to add. 😆

Thanks.
Edited by Mahi-lover - 13 years ago
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loving the maan and geet one...
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Gorgeous stuff!

This was my fav - such a pretty style Pri! :D

Heyy thanks soo much.. yeah i like this sigg very muchh as well..

Originally posted by: sheena_12

Wow Prii...Awesome!!!!

hey thanx

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

awesum update yarrrrrrrrrrrr

heyy thanks alot
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahmina96

Beautiful update!!!

tnx fort eh pm

hey thanx & u welcome

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hi Prii!🤗

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for my req, dear! It's amazing!😃⭐️ Really love it a lot! All the brushes and texture are just mindblowingly gorgeous, really amazing work! Def using at once! The rest of the update is killer too, esp the Gunjan siggie, really amazing!😛

My name is Janaki, but you can call me Lalitha too if you want. Actually, I am not that new....I did req from you twice before, both were Ramayan reqs.😉 Actually, my old username was _LalithaJanaki_, so you may remember me by that.😳 I'll show you the reqs you made for me, they were really amazing!

Thanks again! You rock!
-Janu

Heyy you welcome Janaki, cute name! Yeah i remember you by your old username. whats up?
hehe lolz thanks soo muchh. and sorry if it came out too blueeyy, i like when pics are same exact looking and that why i can make it more hotter... lolz you can request me anytime. but i will be closing my shop from Sunday, cuz my college starts on Monday and i am gona be in a dorm living, not home. lol so will be unactive again like before. i will update when i have nothing to do, or sitting in a BORING sociology class..LOL
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Nice ones. 👏😃

You're open right? Since it says Open. 😆

Anyways, I have a request:

Text: Love hug or anything u want to add. 😆

Thanks.

Hey hope you like it:

Please Use and Comment.
Thanks alot.

- Prii
Hey, it's great. Thank you! 😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrs.MohitSehgal

hey thanx & u welcome

Heyy you welcome Janaki, cute name! Yeah i remember you by your old username. whats up?
hehe lolz thanks soo muchh. and sorry if it came out too blueeyy, i like when pics are same exact looking and that why i can make it more hotter... lolz you can request me anytime. but i will be closing my shop from Sunday, cuz my college starts on Monday and i am gona be in a dorm living, not home. lol so will be unactive again like before. i will update when i have nothing to do, or sitting in a BORING sociology class..LOL

Aww, thanks.😳 

Lol, nothing much, how about on your end?

No really, the req is gorgeous, totally love it! Thanks, will def req from you when you open again.😃 

Good luck with classes! What's your major?