Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks A & A...

Senthil will not die.. maybe he will lose his memory - Shanthi Williams, Sneha Nambiar will take care of the hurt Senthil.. yaarukku aappu ippO?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks A & A...

Senthil will not die.. maybe he will lose his memory - Shanthi Williams, Sneha Nambiar will take care of the hurt Senthil.. yaarukku aappu ippO?

On the mark. I was thinking the same while reading the update. Lets see what Az sir says. Innum Thalai sutha viduvaaro?
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Meli. i see you after a long time.... Good to see you.(I mean read your wonderful update).
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for stepping in for me MELI.....

As usual wonderful update......

have you all seen the conco thread ( 33th episode)? Sneha Nambiar's picture is there....I guess......!!!

eljay thumbnail
Good thinking, eclat!  While SW and SN are taking care of Sendhil, maybe Sendhil will end up marrying SN because he has lost his memory and can't remember anything about his past, so that will teach Ranjani a lesson for being so hard-hearted towards him!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates. this ranjani so stubborn, more than paro amma and visa amma. may be because both of them rise her when small. everyone always give chance to him when he was bad. but now he chnged, but no one believe him. i dont think senthil is dead.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli kutty and Atina. Of course Saguni uncle won't die. Roja vOda worry now is - arisi kadai ellam kidaippule pOttuttu, MM will start "Operation Search
Saguni uncle" Gayu, buthiyaa pizhaichikko, arisi kadai yai nee paarthukkO amma.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks atina for the updates.

Poor Mugu and Chitra. lost their child again.

Senthil pona train accident?

no avaru athula travel paaniruka mattaru. already many unsolved problems. ippo ivaru vera chethuta innoru problem.

Visa amma ithukum Krish &Co maela kovapaduvanga.

sodhanai mel sodhanai pothumada samy..

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Good thinking, eclat!  While SW and SN are taking care of Sendhil, maybe Sendhil will end up marrying SN because he has lost his memory and can't remember anything about his past, so that will teach Ranjani a lesson for being so hard-hearted towards him!

Yes I agree with you for thinking into this line. Ranjini will only realise then that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush...!!👏 Right now Senthil is being a lone ranger and she is so very over confident that nobody would want him or will he leave her......but when she sees him with another woman that too married to her and not remembering his past life with her (Ranjini)....thats when her stomarch is going to churn and her whole world is going to fall apart..!!...👏