7th August Chhote Ustaad-Discussion

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

7th August episode gonna be rocking episode because our dearest singer Shaan will be the guest judge.Sonam Kapoor is a gem who also participated in this week show.

I would like to wish all the chhote ustaads best of luck and keep giving the best....

Friends,please share your view after watching the 7th August episode.Have a great musical weekend.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi

is it live now. is someone posting the video

Harsh
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a great episode, loved the first performance kiya kiya
and my favourite singer shaan was there, oeski smileeee wah wah 😳  it was so funny when Sonam said she had a crush on him 😆
butt i missed rahatt where was he?
anywayss i also liked the chand sifarish performance a lott 👏

Edited by shirani7 - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode, the kids are quickly grooming themselves up and I can actually feel a maturity in their singing as compared to the last week's episodes. For me, Mair and Mayuri were truly the deserving jodi, loved their clean, smooth voices in the song and their co-ordination was fantastic.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somone999

Awesome episode, the kids are quickly grooming themselves up and I can actually feel a maturity in their singing as compared to the last week's episodes. For me, Mair and Mayuri were truly the deserving jodi, loved their clean, smooth voices in the song and their co-ordination was fantastic.

ditto ... although i felt bad about the girl  Fariha ... Fariha sang her first song when she was introduced in the show " do lafzoon ki " beautifully but now she is very scared ...she needs to let her fear go ..and  just sing ..
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am enjoying all the kids singing and the show and god bless all the kids.

Superb episode especially when shaan and sonu are there....the only thing was missing was Rahat ji....I wish he was with them too...it would be great trio combination....

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
safeenafarheen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such  a lovely episode,for the first time,saw all kids wer singing good,Shaan wer absolutely fantastic,such a grt treat to watch this episode for shaan,i was sharing my views on twitter...

All kids wer awesome...

D moment wer shaan entered along wth sonu singing"Dus Bahane",am just out of the world.........
Edited by safeenafarheen - 13 years ago