How would Dutta Romance?

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Just watched thursday's epi. Well today we got a glimpse of romantic Dutta for the first time. As soon as he realised that they are in the crowd and Baaji & company is not to be seen .... with hesitation ofcourse, but he tried to hold Nakku's hand. I guess he remembered his promise to dada that he would never leave her hand.

So I had this naughty thought coming in my mind (thanks to madz for making me think like this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) how will Dutta romance with Nakku after getting back in PN? Definitely they will be surrounded by so many people, I mean AS, evil trio, baabi, baaji, kishore, sudarshan and ofcourse ganpat. Then how would Dutta find an opportunity to talk to Nakku? Or hold her hand? Will he always get the opportunity in his room only?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Or he would also take a chance while having breakfast/lunch/dinner?πŸ˜†
What do you guys think?πŸ˜‰
Edited by nelufar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya datta is getting slightly romantic day by day all thanks to jaggu dada.
wow how romantic it will be to see datta trying to hold naku's hand during breakfast or romancing her chori chupe in the kitchen.
The evil 3 must see this side of datta and burn with jealousy.that would be a sight to see.
Nels thumbnail

In the kitchen?? 😲

Then every body will be shocked .... because I am sure he has never stepped in the kitchen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But that would be really very romantic!😳
Or may be he can ask Nakku to get his lunch/dinner in his room and they would just keep on staring.
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Just watched thursday's epi. Well today we got a glimpse of romantic Dutta for the first time. As soon as he realised that they are in the crowd and Baaji & company is not to be seen .... with hesitation ofcourse,but he tried to hold Nakku's hand. I guess he remembered his promise to dada that he would never leave her hand.

</div>So Ihad this naughtythought coming in my mind (thanks to madz for making me think like thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)how will Duttaromance with Nakkuaftergetting back in PN? Definitely they will be surrounded by so many people, I mean AS, evil trio, baabi, baaji, kishore, sudarshan and ofcourse ganpat. Then how would Dutta find an opportunity to talk to Nakku? Or hold her hand? Willhe alwaysget theopportunityin his room only?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Or he would also take a chance while having breakfast/lunch/dinner?πŸ˜†
<div>

What do you guys think?πŸ˜‰
</font>

I just hope he isn't OTT like other tv serial heroes. He is a man of few words and usually reserved actions - so hopefully it will be subtle romance. Not mushy mushy.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
datta can come to kitchen to get some water and naku will be preparing chai or something and he can start romance there like hugging her from backπŸ˜‰
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Hehehe....Nellu all naughty thoughts are included in this IF! I agree with you and Aarathi...I wanna see something like that, but I doubt that we will. I don't think that the evil trio will leave them alone because they fear about the jungle and what happened between them when their were stuck in there. Now, they'll have nightmares! Moreover, I wanna see their romance in the bedroom, kitchen, and in the garden under the moonlight. Now, that's romantic! 😳   
Nels thumbnail

Originally posted by: oddgalout

I just hope he isn't OTT like other tv serial heroes. He is a man of few words and usually reserved actions - so hopefully it will be subtle romance. Not mushy mushy.

I completely agree with you oddgal ... but when it comes to love/romance i am sure he would like to atleast feel the emotion. So it might not be mushy mushy .... but definitely something innovative.
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oddgalout

I agree, Dutta ain't that type of character, he shows his feels with his emotions and actions.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaly07

Hehehe....Nellu all naughty thoughts are included in this IF! I agree with you and Aarathi...I wanna see something like that, but I doubt that we will. I don't think that the evil trio will leave them alone because they fear about the jungle and what happened between them when their were stuck in there. Now, they'll have nightmares! Moreover, I wanna see their romance in the bedroom, kitchen, and in the garden under the moonlight. Now, that's romantic! 😳   

Only in Dutta's rooms will they get any privacy. I will be happy if those three witches leave Dutta and Naku to be with each other...and of course SR! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you ladies. Whatever they show, I hope it is true to and consistent with Dutta's nature. He is just too sweet!

I just love, love this question of yours. Hmmm...a lot of mutual staring leading to one day, Dutta holding her hand...and of course, him grabbing her one day by the arm and bringing her close to him, touching her hair and face... 😍 I think the first time they are romantic will be on the balcony.

I love romance! I'm giddy with anticipation! πŸ€ͺ Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago