Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat ....

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat Tum Kia jaano cv's babu
ek suhagin ke sir ka taj hota hai ek chutki sindoor

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUAauQ8orHE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ok so the purpose of this post is pretty simple i want Cv's to realize the importance of ek chutki sindoor and plz give ridzie that she looked heavenly when she used to support it and as far as i can remember her saasu maa gave her a whole dibi of isindoor now i don't know what she did with it? hope she didn't used it as mirchi in khana but i want her to wear all her wedding nishanis again. She never looked as Gorgeous as with her wedding Nishani's so plz plz plz for Heaven's Sake bring those back
bas itna sa req hai....
chalo hamari na sahi na sahi but SRK ki baat toh sunlo Cv's

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 fary love yur post i reallyt hope CVs bring back R shaadi nishaanis.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love this post and it's a lovely one Faru😊
Yep Fary!!

The sindoor needs to be put back real quick to remind EVERYONE shes  happily married!!!😃
hahha thank you buddies i had to do it  i had enough of it can it come back saasu maa de kar bhi gayi still no signs of it
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see Riddhima in her marriage ki nishaanis. But as right now she is trying to help Armaan move on, she might think that that would only make it worse for him. She wants him to accept the truth, but doesnt want to force it on him. She wants to make it gradual. Probably after this fiasco is over 😍
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab topic, indeed the sindoor and marraige nishani's need to be back on rids, she loked so beautful with them

who knows cvs planning siddhima re marraige hence then they will have them back

norzar
Nor arre kab aayega yeh remarriage  bohat ho gaya na she took them off on march 12th to be precise now 5  months kaafi hai na

and  akanksha armaan has seen her with her sindoor and even praised her in it so it's no big deal besides it'll help him accept it at a faster pace
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faryyyy ditto ditto... i really want her nishanis back.... she used to look so gorgeous in them... why doesn't she wear them now?

We want them back CVs... SR are still married and yeah listen to this beautiful dialog by a superhit film and SRK 😆
haha exactly now toh all problems between her hubby and her r erased than why not now

maybe we have to do a petition for this too rimzie