~ShaNak, Noodles and Thank YOU's~ =D

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

How sweet of dadi to help Khanak out. I love how determined and strong Khanak is. She told Hetal and Mnagal what was on her mind clearly without any inhibitions. She's trying really hard for Shaan and herself to learn new things too. It's so sweet. πŸ˜ƒ

The precap and coming up was so cute. She immediatedly told Shaan when he started smiling to not make fun of her and that she was trying. When Shaan complimented her, she said Thank YOU not Thankoo. Honestly speaking i love how she says Thankoo. I'm happy to see progress in Khanak's english of ocurse..... but Thankoo was so..... ShaNak. πŸ˜† it was their little thing. But i suppose if Shaan is impressed then it's all good. πŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait for tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ Best part was that there was no Khushboo today!! πŸ˜† Natasha caught on really quick that all Shaan EVER talks about is Khanak, Khanak and more Khanak. πŸ˜† He's smitten and he doesn't even realize it. He's not even worried that Khanak is all that he has in mind. When he talks about Khanak, he's so expressive and open about his feelings. Hayeeee. 😳

I wish ShaanTash would stop repeating that their friends now. πŸ₯± Honestly, no one could be happier than us with this decision but I get the point already. πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Black ...

I agree .. thankoo was sooo shanak ... but then Khanak has to change ... and this is her first step ... did you see Shan's face ... he was pleased and proud too ... and that little bit of impish smile was there too !!!! Awesome .....

Loved Shan tashu scene ...... Clueless Shan is piling it upon tashu .. khanak this .. khanak that ... and all tashu can do is blink ... loved the exchange:
Tashu : I'm not angry
Shan: Thank GOd ... muttering .. now I dont have to say sorry .... πŸ˜†

he's such a lovable dumbo ... he just cant see what his Khanak-jaap is doing to tashu ... and he still complains that she his friend and not helping him !!!!

Talk of cluless ..... πŸ˜†
shriya84 thumbnail
@ blackdaughter aka maddy

The  best part i liked was the precap.Can't wait to see with what context the entire noodle thing is brought up.

Like u i am also a big fan of khanak's wonderful thankooo and I am sure i will be missing it.

Shaan is always thinking about khanak and tashu was quick to point out that. As for him .Shaan found a vague reason for telephoning khanak(It is the first time he does that).,and khanak talking after a slight hesitation.and cutting immediately when shaan starts asking questions like what she was doing...

Wow everything looks so damn real.No wonder we all are smitten by shanak so badly.And the noodles looked really yummy.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww....Maddy...I so have to go watch the epi now...I missed it being a weekend here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but thanks to YT....no worries...sounds liek a very very good epi indeed.....will be back after watching to commentπŸ˜ƒ
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Maddy, Usha, Shriya - I agree with so many things which have been posted, by all of you....Shaan is smitten and he does even know it....He is using Natasha as a excuse to talk to KaNak (HMMM😍)....Shaan thinks Kanak is hameless, as if to say, he is in no danger from falling for her......Well put Usha, he is cluelessπŸ˜†......

@Usha - I keep thinking I have got you name wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the Thankoos, pleages and mantion nots are going to be refined now.πŸ˜† aww will miss them, but then again she has to go to the next level. Khanak was soo cute when Dadi gave her that ABCD books for juniors, i found that really funny especially with all the animal pictures and stuffπŸ˜† , and the precap i  just love coz i prefer when Shanak have those conversations, rather than dreams all the time. BTW what did Khanak want to make with the noodles?Chowmein? Imagine if she pronounced that, Shan would really faint.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...me just finished watching part 1 and 2...and have to say....Shan is so so cute...*Muwah & pulling his cheeks too* ....

@ Usha dear you siad it....he's so clueless....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just loved Khanak's aka Yash expressions when she is told its Shan 's pic...it was so cute...she really is so cute....and even loved the way she gives him sincer advice adn the way she cuts the phone on him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Our Shan  baby was all set for a long phone call....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did you all notice that he was so aware that Khanak would not like his asking Natasha for help with Khusboo and thus did not tell her the true reason for his fight with Natasha...πŸ˜ƒ Our baby...soooo knows Khanak doesn't he....and Khanak too knows him so well....the way she defends him to dadi...and when she told him to put his ego aside and say sorry to Natasha as he definitely is wrong.....and sayig wont you do what I say...awwww.....really really cute both of them...and their cluelessness...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you guys. Him making an excuse to talk to Khanak is so sweet! πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maddy..
loves the topicssssss.. !! LOL!.. this is my english!πŸ˜›

I agree with you..
i love how Khanak talks so firmly to MH (mangal hetal).. she is straight forward and don't beat around the bush.. and indirectly told them... that she wants them gone.. what nautanki they are reee!!LOL!

I totally am with you about the thankoo.. i loved it.. and it had a Khanak touch that i loved too.. but the refined ThankYou was PERFECT tooπŸ‘, made Shaan think didn't it.. and did you see the smirk on his face...

The best for me was... Shaan on the phone at the end when he says to Khanak.. "Sunoo .. thum kyaa kar rahee hoon"
🀣🀣
SOOOOOO ADORABLEEEE... i loved him there... sooooo randomeeee.. muuahh!! I loved that!! LOL!..
And tell me WHY does Khanak hang up!!??😑
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Veena-

The best for me was... Shaan on the phone at the end when he says to Khanak.. "Sunoo .. thum kyaa kar rahee hoon"🀣🀣
SOOOOOO ADORABLEEEE... i loved him there... sooooo randomeeee.. muuahh!! I loved that!! LOL!..
And tell me WHY does Khanak hang up!!??😑

I agree Veena, poor ShaanπŸ˜†.......After beating about hte bush for so long, he finally starting to talk to her and she was more worried about NatashaπŸ˜†......