5th August, Thursday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

5th August, Thursday – Update

Mili says Abhi needs a good life partner in his life…and she is well suited for that not Simi.

Simi slaps Mili. Mili asks her sister why she slapped when she said the truth. Simi storms out of the room without replying.

Nitu stops Simi and asks her sister what if there is any truth in what Mili said…what if Abhi too has same feelings.

Simi says there is nothing like that and she is 100% sure.

Abhi is on the terrace .. he is disturbed. Mili comes there and questions him why he is avoiding her. Abhi tries to leave without replying. But Mili stops him by holding his hand…and literally begs him to admit his feelings to her… he tries to get away from her by pushing her away says he doesn't want to talk to her anymore…but she holds his legs and pleads him again and again…

She says that she is not going to create any problems in Simi n his wedding… She just wants him to tell her frankly about his feelings towards her.

Abhi manages get free… thn Mili threatens him and says she will stop the wedding with Vishal, if he doesn't admit his feelings before the wedding.

Manju is busy decorating the house for wedding. Mathur calls up RS and informs him that the baraat will come at exactly 5pm. He requests to send Abhi n Simi to welcome the barrat. When RS informs abt this to Manju says, Anuj n Anita should go for that rasm, not Abhi. RS says its mathurji's request…he cannot deny. Manju gives in helplessly.

Simi and Abhi are getting ready for the marriage… Abhi tells Simi that there is a gift box in his office, asks her to get it for him. She opens the bag and takes out a gift box…gives it to him.

Abhi then places the box in her hands and tells it's a gift for her… he says he bought it with his 1st kamayi.  Simi opens the box..and sees a beautiful and very expensive "heerom ka haar". Simi says its so beautiful…  Abhi tells her to wear it in the marriage. He tells her that everybody in the marriage will sure aak her about it.  Simi says she will show it to her mother. (very bad idea sweetheart..Manju can never be happy for you..dont u knw tat?)

Simi takes the necklace to her mother and shows it her. Manju likes it and is very happy…Nitu n Chachiji too see the "haar" and say it is beautiful. Simi says Abhi bought that for her.  Mili comes there … asks them to show it. Mili says that Simi is lucky to have a husband like abhi…who buys such kind of gifts for her. She says he is rich that's y he could affiord it.

Manju ji immediately changes her tune… says that its not something great for abhi to buy such an expensive "haar" as he is very rich. Simi gets hurt… tells her mom that Abhi bought thar piece with his own kamaayi…not with his family money. Simi takes her "haar" n leaves.

Mili tells her mom that it wouldn't look nice that a bride wears normal jewelry where her sister wears such an expensive neck piece. She requests her mom to request Abhi for his permission to borrow that for her.

Nitu is horrified listening to Mili's words… She realizes that Mili is doing all this on purpose.

Manju says Mili is right…and she will ask abhi about it… she calls him and asks him if Mili can wear the haar in the wedding… and says since Mili is the bride she should wear the best thing.

Abhi gets shocked…. But he is helpless to say anything… he silently goes back to his room.

Simi wears the haar and admires it by looking in the mirror… abhi sadly informs her about Manju's request. Simi takes out the necklace without any complaint and gives it to Abhi.  He goes and gives it to Mili.

Mili is so happy thinking that she had succeeded in her mission.

Mili finds Abhi alone… she drags him to a corner, and asks him to put the chain on her. Abhi refuses… and he tries to leave from there. Mili says if he doesn't oblige her she will do something crazy in the wedding which he can never imagine… not even in his dreams… She literally blackmails Abhi to do what she wants him to do.  RS overhears the last part of what she asays. Abhi has no way out of the situation…he is forced to put the chain on her while RS is watching all this. RS is shocked.. (don't exactly know if he misunderstood Abhi  or realized what Mili is upto).

All sethi parivar is ready to leave for marriage hall…  Mili is wearing the chain …n she is happy with herself. Manju asks her to take blessings from matarani n all elders. She goes to all the family members and touches their feet and takes their blessings.  Finally she comes to wear Simi n Abhi are standing… She touches Simi's feet. Simi smiles at her warmly and hugs her. Then Mili turns to Abhi… Mili says since simi is elder to her she touched her feet…but she doesn't need to touch Abhi's feet as he is of her own age.  Simi n Nitu get shocked once again with her words.

Mili says since Abhi is her friend she should hug him instead of touching his feet. Everyone keeps staring at her strangely…including RS. (I don't understand how can RS keep quiet after knowing the truth about Mili.. He should have immediately taken her to a corner and slapped her… I thot he is sensible…u disappoint us Mr sethi…!)

Mili hugs Abhi… and secretly reminds him about her warning that he should admit his feelings to her before the wedding, otherwise she will stop it from happening.

Next week:

Mathur welcomes Abhi n Simi… he takes them aside and tells them that RS has to give him 25 lakh dowry before the muhoorat…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
OMG where is this show going?

Thanks for the wonderful and detailed update. really appreciate your hard work
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thanks pam i did not know about the dowry precap. What are simi and abhi going to do.
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤢🤬cant wait till next week
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.......but Mili is really going to blackmail her jiju.....Simi has always supported each member of this family and this is what she gets in return.
Manju is not being fair to Simi.
Manju never liked Abhi in the first place.......She is being ungrafully to.Abhi did so much to help them...
spicy_tikka thumbnail

OMG...wt the hell is going wrong with the story?? im not liking this.

nw im very sure abhi would lie to mili tht he likes her just to save her marriage..n i totally cnt believe mili! wt kind of blackmailing is this? wt kind of life is this? lool..i hate her character nw seriously
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thks for the update
so disappointed with Mili
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dowry? Oh god. I just want milli to be off kb as soon as possible.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update
My god he asked for dowri😲😲
Is Mathur so dumb dont he know he should ask bride's father an her jeeju and sister😡😡😡😡
Why didnt he ask the same on roka or on phone?
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Horrible CVs..😡 🤢😲  ewwwwwww
How I loved Mili's character!!! And now, how they hv made it simply despicable..yuck..I hate the CVs of this soap...My blood is just boiling..Today is the last time I'm reading the update..Bye KB
Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago