It's not going SR and Arsh way?? (Perfect montage)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was checking out the other montage topics and some seemed really confused why none of the couples are together. Well fret not people, or don't get too happy Here is why the couples are not together!! 😃

Because Baccho the montage changes with stories.😆 During A/R/S triangle story the montage showed Riddhima with Armaan in a light cloudy effect and Riddhima in Sid's arms. One meant past the other meant present.

Then it changed to the two bubbles. It's because Armaan was having a hard time with Shilpa and Sid was having a hard time Riddhima. Not to mention Shilpa kept getting in trouble and Riddhima didn't like it.

Now the story is focused on Armaan's recovery, his pain and that is what you see. You see Armaan in pain, you see a happy lovely Riddhima who is Armaan's memory, and you see the beautiful Shilpa and cutie Sid who is not quite part of the story. though they are major character but they have no significant role in this recovery just yet. The current track is working on Riddhima helping Armaan get out of this mess that she feels guilty about.. Not to mention they are starting the sister track. So the sisters are side by side 😃
That's what the montage represents. It's really nice actually.

(stole pic from Shru)

NOTICE Riddhima is happy, almost looks like she is looking toward a good future, Armaan is stuck in dark past, Shilpa is gorgeous and totally unaware of all this mess, Sid knows everything but doesn't have a role to play

Now I have to head to the library then class, so anyone who disagrees or bashes feel free to do it, but you wont get a reply till later on. Have a good day everyone 🤗
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorry to Burst ur bubble but story is going ArSh and SR all the way(Reliable sources Confirmed it)!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Vanita-

Sorry to Burst ur bubble but story is going ArSh and SR all the way(Reliable sources Confirmed it)!

oh lol! 😳 I guess I forgot to make it clear. I know it's going SR and ArSH way. That's just the title because the couple are separated in the montage 😆

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Perfen true i like your theory and also how Shilpa and Riddhima were shown first flashing..

They put the bros and sisters together....

Anyhow its ArSh and Siddhima all the WAYYYYY! WOOT!!

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

oh lol! 😳 I guess I forgot to make it clear. I know it's going SR and ArSH way. That's just the title because the couple are separated in the montage 😆

But then so are AR: separated.
I'm sorry but I don't think that the story will concentrate on AR at all, be it for Armaan moving on or even any AR unification (I think there are some still harboring hopes for that).
And well if you are going with the placements of the actors, then it seems to be going the Armaan and Sid, and Shilpa and Riddhima way. I'm EXTREMELY sure that's not the case, and I think it's a bit silly to psychoanalyze the montage based on placements (like some kindergartners) and try to get any future track hints...no offense intended at anyone, and I apologize if that comment hurt someone, but some of the recent comments that I've read are just very silly.

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Oh okay but i dont wnt ppl to get worried unnecessarily!

@To all those who trust me blindly Dont worry i got it confirmed again Story is going ArSh and SR all the way!

Originally posted by: -Vanita-

Oh okay but i dont wnt ppl to get worried unnecessarily!

@To all those who trust me blindly Dont worry i got it confirmed again Story is going ArSh and SR all the way!

Vanita we trust you and I as I told you before, I've always felt it's ArSh simply b/c ArSh=KaSh. Oh and Shilpa's recent interview even proved that. She said the storyline can be watever, but ppl want to see the couple, and that's KaSh!
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved the montage but not in the way u analised it anywaysssssssss lovely analyzation at least for u srians...............
is it that hard to mk a new DECENT title  montage.............

i HATE the new montage......its sooooo blurry and black and white

i was sooooooo looking forward to the new montage

seeing KASH and JERAN in the same frame

such a dream come true

but whats the prob with the cvs

it wud hv been sooooooo nice if they showed

siddhima hugging on one side and a cutr ARSH nok-jhok on the other side

i loved the prev montage with siddhima hugging and AR on top.that was AWESOME

after that they continued with the funny montage with ammy sid sitting ridz shilpa in bubbles on top.....i didnt like it coz it made DMG look like a comedy show

but the recent title REALLY dissapointed me

what the hell

IS IT THAT HARD TO MK a title montage with the MOST AMAZING CAST on tv

DAMN IT..........

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the title montage is up for interpretation.

As for AR not happening, the thing is that SR have been married but they still show AR so I think its best not to underestimate any potential storyline and I don't think there is anything wrong in hoping they will happen.