4th Aug writ update Mili has lost it! scared Abhi

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mili is talking to abhi about how much fun and all outside. Abhi says forget that tell me why do have my picture under the pillow and what is simi;s picture doing on the floor.
Mili said don;t pretend abhi as if you don;t know what is going on between us.
You know and I know. Abhi says Mili and simi walks in on them
Mili says: abhi we will talk later.
abhi walks away. Simi tries to follow him but he walks out.
Abhi goes upstair and stand there worried on the terrace.
RS goes there and says: I was looking for you.
He tells abhi about him and mili and their closeness and if mili does something crazy deal with it with calmness as I do not want  any rumors spread about you two,
MIli is lisening hiding there.
Abhi promises him he will handle the situation and make sure no one can talk about them.

Mili's to be mother in law comes in with gifts.

Simi is lost in thoughts. about abhi and mili being very sad.
Dolli chachi asks her to dance. She says no.  dolly chahchi says: mili danced most in your wedding . you should now. Simi says: No again
Manju notices her being sad and ask her to bring juice. simi does not listen 3 times.
Manju gets up and asks her. Simi brings juice and talks to mili what were abhi and her talking about?
Mili walks away saying why should I tell you?
simi is  shocked and sad  thinking about them. She drops juice glasses. they break making a mess. Manju gets up and comforts her saying don;t worry.

Abhi is waiting in the room anxiously. Simi walks in. Abhi says: simi where were you? I was waiting and waiting. Function was long over.
Simi replies: abhi I was helping mom.
Abhi holds her arms with sad face.
simi asks: abhi what is wrong?
abhi replies with panick: simi you were right. Mili is not only  attracted to me but she is in love with me. What do we do now?
simi says: nothing. abhi you don;t need to get upset. we have to think about the plan.
Abhi is really upset. Simi says: abhi don;t be upset. You just stay away. I will handle this. I will talk to her.
Simi falls a sleep. They show  abhi awake.

Abhi's phone beeps.
Abhi gets SMS from mili to meet her in her room
abhi checks on simi and walks out closing door slowly.
He see RS in the hall walking towards him. He comes back in his room almost droping the lamp.
He opens the door sees RS again and closes it. He then opens the door and sees mili there telling him how much fun she  had at sangeet but he was not there to see it,
She says: i want to show you my gifts and grabs his hand
They are both in her room Abhi asks same question and mili replies we both love each other. and she hugs him. RS walks on them shocked. Abhi moves away trying to say this is not the truth. Mili holds abhi's hand . Abhi tries to take away his hand. While RS looks angrily at Abhi.
Next abhi wakes up all sweaty and looks in the bed.
It looks like it was abhi's nighmare

Simi goes to mili's room and asks her if she is happy that she is getting married and if she loves vishal.
Mili says: I am ok with getting married to vishal. Simi is walking away. Mili says: di why do you pretend not to know? Didn;t abhi tell you we love each other?
Simi says: mili abhi is my husband and your jiju.
Neetu walks there and stands in the door listening.

Mili  says: So what di?
I am sure abhi told you. Since we both are same age and have same interest and thoughts we make a  great couple as we are in love.
Simi slaps her.

precap: Mili goes to abhi on the terrace.  Abhi is puzzled and trying to escape. Mili says: stop abhi.

My comments" what a garbage Mili has a lot of nerve saying abhi loves her. Poor abhi. I liked his scare look and simi you were right again look. It is such a disgusting thing to do to ur BIL putting him in such situation. But I am sure abhi will handle it fine. Mili  has totally lost it. How can she do this to her simidi?
sach me pyar me insaan andha ban jata hai.

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wat a sick episode....🀒🀒

its better that my TV is not working i have not watched the episode...
if have watched the episode... definitely it would have been broken...😑
just hate the CVs and the jungli billi....😑😑😑😑
Pyariii thumbnail

I hate milliiii

milli is sooo stupedddd 🀬

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

kitna pyara hai yeh pyar!!!!kisike saath dosti kar lo aur use pyar ka naam de do....sayad yehi hai pyar...disgusting...

Thanks for the update.

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update di but its to much to digest😑😑😑
MizzInderSaini thumbnail
the story line is just so disgusting, someone plz stop this!!!!
RoyalT thumbnail
Mili has really lost it.  So much for sisterly love.   Abhi take your wife and go home now.  There's plenty of room at the T mansion.
shalinikanagu thumbnail

thanks for the update.hate mili.she really lost her brain.poor Abhi.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update WHAT A SHAME MILI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe that the creators and writers would do this. this is such crap....
Sick....just to sick...can't watch this anymore...
 know it is just a show but what are we learning from this...to fall in love with our bro in law....to hurt the ones we love the most...the ones who always supports s, no matter what...
I am sad...I can't handle this show anymore.....