12/24 KB Written Update - August 3rd, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - August 3rd, 2010

[Video Part 1]

12/24 KB

Abhi & Simi are in a corner. Abhi is in a romantic mood and tries to come close to Simi who is very shy. She pushes him back and runs away timidly. Abhi has a sweet smile on his face. Simi comes upstairs to the terrace. Abhi follows her. He looks so charming. Simi is shy. Abhi sweetly offers her a gift. (The background song is Pee Loon from the movie, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.) Simi makes a gesture to close Abhi's eyes. She goes away for a minute to change. When she returns, Abhi can feel her presence. Her stole lightly brushes on Abhi's shoulder. He slowly turns around to face her. Simi is shown wearing the clothes that Abhi just gifted her. She looks gorgeous. Her hair is straightened and lightly swaying in the breeze. Her make-up is light and perfect. Abhi is mesmerized by her beauty and elegance. (Friends, I am trying my best to elaborate but this scene is a must-see. Abhi and Simi is a divine couple. I hope Abhi is more regular in gifting beautiful outfits to Simi and she continues this dressing style.) Abhi comes close to her and softly caresses her cheek with a rose. Simi timidly accepts the rose. Abhi then kisses her tenderly. (Oh, how romantic! Am I daydreaming? ๐Ÿ˜)

Just then, Mili enters and is stunned to notice the beautiful couple.  She clearly looks uncomfortable. Abhi and Simi are lost in each other's eyes. Simi softly says to Abhi, "There is a secret hiding behind your smile. What do you wish for, Mr. Abhinav Tarneja?" Abhi replies, "Should I tell you?" Simi wants to know. Abhi gently moves closer. Simi closes her eyes lightly as if thinking that he is about to kiss her. Abhi returns to his jovial nature and quips, "What? I feel like having kheer [rice pudding]. What were you thinking?" Simi looks embarrassed but smiles shyly. Mili looks disturbed. Abhi and Simi are having a great time together. Abhi stops joking with Simi and hugs her lovingly. Mili walks away.

In the kitchen, Mili is cooking. Simi comes and questions, "Mili, what are you doing in the kitchen this late at night?" Mili replies, "I felt like making kheer." Mili notices Simi's attire and asks about it. Simi tells her, "Abhi brought it for me. Did you like it?" Mili nods. Simi continues, "It's strange. Abhi too feels like eating kheer. I came to prepare the same." Mili seems pretentious but continues cooking. Simi tells her to go ahead and rest and she will make the kheer. She says, "Otherwise Abhi will know that I did not make it." Mili replies, "No no di. Don't worry. He won't be able to tell the difference." Simi tries to persuade her that she will make the kheer but Mili insists.

[Video Part 2]

Simi just takes over and tells Mili to rest. Mili becomes aggressive and the hot milk spills on Simi's arm. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Abhi immediately comes to Simi's rescue. Mili begins to scold Simi as if it was her fault. Abhi answers back, "Are you crazy, Mili? You are still thinking about the kheer. What if something had happened to Simi?" Mili is speechless and walks away. Abhi asks Simi whether she is okay. Simi nods. Abhi turns off the burner. Simi offers to clean up but Abhi takes her away. Abhi is applying first aid on Simi's arm. She seems to have suffered a first-degree burn. Abhi tries to cover-up Mili's mistake, "It must've been an accident. Since she started making kheer, she must've wanted to make it her own way. What can we do? She too felt like having kheer around the same time." Simi is not convinced and says, "No Abhi. I don't know why but I don't feel the same. I wonder what was wrong with her." Abhi tries to convince Simi that it's nothing and that Mili is just self-willed. Simi continues, "Abhi, she is my sister. I know her. She has never behaved in this manner. Hot milk spilled over and she did not feel bad."Abhi tells her not to be tensed as he will always rescue her. Simi responds, "Abhi, please don't take this matter lightly. I don't know why but I feel that Mili has feelings for you." Abhi is taken aback. Simi requests him not to be angry and to think rationally. Abhi says persuasively, "Mili is your little sister, she is a friend to me, I am older than her and she looks up to me. Sometimes, connections get jumbled up in mind." Simi replies, "These cross-connections can create a problem, Abhi." Abhi does not see any truth in this matter and says, "Listen Simi, I just want to support Mili as a friend until she gets married. And you do agree that presently, Mili is in need of a friend, right? Simi nods. "You do trust me that I can be with her as a friend?" Simi agrees. Abhi continues, "If I come to know that Mili has any such feelings, then I will reason with her in my own way, okay?" Simi wants to know that if she does not permit him then will he continue. Abhi denies and explains, "Simi, you must understand one thing about me. You are the most important in my life. If there is anything that makes a difference in my life, then you are the one and no one else." Simi looks relieved. Abhi says, "After a point in time, I have nothing to do with anyone even if it's your little sister. But one thing is for sure, Mili is presently in need of a friend. Maybe she is having a hard time sharing her feelings with her family." Simi tells Abhi that she has full faith on him and she can never doubt him. Abhi is pleased. They both agree that Abhi will talk to Mili like a friend.

Daggar Mansion

Late evening, Omi is sneaky to enter his room and locks himself inside. He has bought several new shirts and is trying each and every one. He is looking into a magazine for suggestions. Omi finalizes a shirt and also removes his glasses. He admires himself in the mirror. Suddenly, Neetu calls for him. Omi gets startled and wants her to wait. He hurriedly cleans up the room and shoves the clothes in the closet. He allows Neetu in. Neetu is stunned to notice Omi's new look. She is very happy and praises him. Neetu hugs Omi.

[Video Part 3]

Abhi is in Mili's room and trying to talk to her jovially. Mili retorts, "I'll talk to you later as I am not in a good mood right now. I'm going out for shopping with Vishal. I need to get ready." Abhi tries to cheer her up but then asks her, "Tell me the truth. Is there anything that is bothering you?" Mili denies. Abhi reminds her that if ever there is anything that she wishes to talk about then he is only a call away. Abhi walks out of the room. Mili is upset and throws her clothes on the ground.

Abhi returns to Simi and tells her that he has confirmed and there is nothing that is bothering Mili. Simi is not convinced and explains to Abhi that she knows Mili well. She hesitantly continues, "She may have a different type of feeling for you." Abhi does not take her seriously and jokes with her. Next he says, "Seriously Simi, Mili is doing well and she is very sensible." Simi agrees saying, "If you say so."

[Video Part 4]

12/24 KB Living Room

It is Mili's sangeet ceremony. Mili is getting mehndi [henna] done by a professional. Simi is offering refreshments to the guests. The ladies are dancing and having a great time. Abhi enters, frolicking and begins dancing with the ladies. Simi interrupts him and reminds him that this gathering is for ladies only. Abhi tells her that he is only there to retrieve his folder. Simi brings the folder and forces him to leave. Mili is glaring at them. Abhi looks cheerful and does not want to leave. Simi tells him, "Well, since you are here. There are some boxes in Mili's room that have feminine things in them. Make sure you don't peek in the boxes! Go ahead and bring them." Abhi leaves. Mili's gaze follows him.

Abhi enters Mili's room. He gathers the boxes and the henna powder packets that Simi requested him to bring. The powder has leaked onto Mili's bed. Abhi is brushing the powder off the bed with his hands. Suddenly, he notices something under Mili's pillow. He goes to check. He is shocked to find his own picture. The picture was of Abhi and Simi but Simi is cut out of the picture. Abhi finds the other half of the picture on the floor, all wrinkled up. He connects the two pieces together and is shocked. He wonders why his part of the picture was under Mili's pillow and the other part that had Simi on it, torn. Just then, Mili enters. Abhi looks at her questionably. Mili just stares at him.

PRECAP: Simi enters Mili's room, looking for Abhi. She looks confused to see Abhi and Mili. Mili tells Abhi, "Let's talk later." Simi looks at both questionably.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please click the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
Thank you for the great update, The story is moving fast
SHROME thumbnail
thanks a lot for fast update๐Ÿ‘
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the wonderful update
shahidkideewani thumbnail
mili is out of her mind.

kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and I am glad the story is moving fast....about time Abhi/Simi had a sensible talk and now I can't wait for Abhi to talk to Milli....hope he handles the situation with ease....Milli really needs to stop already, and Abhi is the one to put an end to her dumb fantasies.
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like what they are trying to do here.
Simi and Abhi are husband and wife...why creata problem and put the sister in it.....Mili needs to get her act together.
I don't think Simi and Abhi have had a proper honeymoon...only situation for Simi to always try and solve...
This is not a nice show anymore.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
librarypass thumbnail

thanks for the wonderful update. Now the drama starts, lol.

RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Prestigious.  So, something is really cooking with Mili.  Wow what an update.