Made 4 Each Other??I Dont think So:Mod's note PG15

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
RagVir were the one and only who were Made for Each Other ..Anmol Saring nd Ragini are not made for each other at all.. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ragvir were Made for each other & so are Angini just watch their Scenes & their interactions you just can't stop yourself from loving Angini

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The so called creatives have to make something like this to get attentions, even thought they don't suite eachother at all, ignore it............

Made for eachother doesn't need words to say it to the viewers, they need chemistry to get TRPs............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
lemonade27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol sorry this is random but there is a great OneRepublic song called made for you. I think the lyrics really suit Angini.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
On what basic  do you feel that ..😊

At present Anmol loves Ragini unconditionally .. Its purely one sided and later may be they will reciprocate from her side also.

Usually the first  time you fall in love  its like made for each other.

Here due to circumstances  these two are paired with each other .. They may not be the made for each but if can bring a smile to her face and make her happy and  he feels happy seeing her that way then they are meant to be together !!!

I am just  putting forth my thought as what I see in the present scenario !
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what to say now? it was expected........cvs are trying their best to recreate RagVir's magic but RagVir were RagVir.......no one can beat them......i m speechless.....how can RS and cvs do this with us?..they ares not leaving any stone unturned in hurting us😭.... Edited by shaazi - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, Earlier when I watched first couple of episodes , I was crying throughout the episodes and also it gave me so much pain and used to ruin my whole days.So I stopped watching it and also reading updates.
So now, not watching it finally is paying off, I don't watch this new Bidaai and I don't get hurt by it by doing so.

Ragvir ARE definitely made for each other, they ARE soulmates in my view.

I feel its little bit loosely like Kal ho na ho where though Preity accepted Saif but till the end she considered Shahrukh as her soulmate and Saif as good husband and friend. But at least she was still given a choice.
Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanhu, ye kehne ki baat hai? RagVir were one and only, they were unique, they were the soulmates, Apurva's character is like a majburi for Ragini neither she can leave him cuz of d promises and she doesnt want to accept him cuz she is still in love with Ranvir and no matter koi bhi aaye, she will only love Ranvir
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tamushi

Well, Earlier when I watched first couple of episodes , I was crying throughout the episodes and also it gave me so much pain and used to ruin my whole days.So I stopped watching it and also reading updates.
So now, not watching it finally is paying off, I don't watch this new Bidaai and I don't get hurt by it by doing so.

Ragvir ARE definitely made for each other, they ARE soulmates in my view.

I feel its little bit loosely like Kal ho na ho where though Preity accepted Saif but till the end she considered Shahrukh as her soulmate and Saif as good husband and friend. But at least she was still given a choice.

even i stopped watching bidaai after the leap....but i can make out what's happening in bidaai through the posts related to ragini and apurva. and it really hurts me....i just can't take it......i m missing RagVir like anything ðŸ˜­
tani_thk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

what to say now? it was expected........cvs are trying their best to recreate RagVir's magic but RagVir were RagVir.......no one can beat them......i m speechless.....how can RS and cvs do this with us?..they ares not leaving any stone unturned in hurting us😭....

they were actually copying ragvir scenes to recreate the magic but alas that this jodi is never gonna get that much popularity as much as ragvir lol even
ragvir are so famous that SBS people specially used to take dere interview like all hit jodis right now in tellydom because of dere chemistry Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago