Tud Episode Siddhima- we'r together

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

"Main tumhara saath rehna chahti hoon"

its lk wen we start a journey..we don't knw  how is it really going to b ..bt there's kinda desire n  happiness on wat we'll see n explore n by the end of it we love it n find it beautiful.. like ina way Riddhima is very keen on spending her life wid Sid...all together the journey has begun..n between she's found everything trust, understanding, respect , love...more to b explored.....😊

SR's relationship is such a bliss to watch on how well they understand each-other...the  honesty n truth in their relationship has been their mark strenth..n piece by piece we see it integrating more..

4 Riddhima  memorises wat her past is bt 4 her her present matters the most as we saw in today's scne...basically we see an honestry in their relation wic has also cum up as their strength...Riddhima does talk abt Armaan jus to b assured if he's fine..Sid assures her...we see them sharing their heart...Riddhima does hav a deep understanding 4 Sid n she knws dat thou he understands bt still gives him a reassurance abt their relationship..

the very word n gesture was so beautiful, n heartouching..aww.she takes his hand ina way promises him to b wid hm forever..assures hm..dat she knws Armaan is her past bt in Future she looks n Finds Sid in her heart...Sid does acknowledge this..we see Riddhima has found her true support, her true companion in Sid..the way she puts her head on his shoulder reflects the comfort she feels in his arms..a safe place wer she cud shed all her worries, pain n feel at heaven...😊

n Sid understands her part so well..n Kisses her forehead .its one of the beautiful gesture of a Husband towards her wife..His mark of accepatance,assurance...wow..the gesture really touched me..he seemd to put away her all worries by a gentle touch..n she closes her eyes as she feels hm..his touch..aww it's beautiful...

n then we see Riddhima say'g that Armaan needs to move on...lk she did..again an assurance dat if Riddhima is wid hm today coz n coz she wants it.coz she's alwz knwn dat her happiness lies wid her Husaband,Sid.dayafter it's in hm were she finds her happiness ..she's fully determined n cn see her future very well today...

lk ina way Armaan has to make his own choice to move on..he really needs to thk upon wat's right n wrong..n wer wud he find his happiness keeping others intact....n Sid also puts his point dat we must help hm as a friend..Riddhima is again boundstruck at the understanding n insight of life he has..the guy very well understands how Armaan has been..n assures to make everythg right in hs life now...again the beautiful hug..Her mark of understanding n acceptance...

4 her she has alwz appreciated the honesty n undertsandng Sid has n she loves it....day by day we see her fall in love wid the same Sid who she is getting to knw more n more.... πŸ˜³

P.S- this ia a SR post...No bashing..I'll appreciate ur sweet comments...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SO well written ria!!! for such lovely scene only lovely writting like yours can make it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siddhima were purely divine today,, lol me chorofying my dear bani's words, but its the truth kya karein!!!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Krish..awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ria,

Lovely post..................very well expressed. loved it.

Really loved their comfort level............They r taking abt Armaan.

Loved the assurance Ridz gave SId and loved even more how Sid has acknowledged it.

This Episode is surely a happy surprise..............Loved Siddhima

keep going yaar.
Unbelievable post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I so agree with everything you have written and the way you have described SR today is so beautiful

SR ARE AWESOME TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you so much for such beautiful analysis of such a meaningful scene.

my TV screen lit up with JERAN CHEMISTRY

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
beautifully  written riaπŸ‘πŸ€—
nothing more to add😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krish - enjoyed reading your take

I loved when Ridz closed her eyes, both times once she received the forehead kiss and the one in his arms, its where she is contented and we saw her at comfort and peace

SR share alot of emotions and feelings that go beyond all things

Turst, faith and honesty is there in their bond and relationship, they are each other's strengths
riaπŸ€— 

my soul sis, you are absoultely right, the way you described siddhima, it is just heart tocuhing, two thing shas touched my heart today. one ridz hug to her cute doctor, sid kissing her forhead and you lovely take. yes ridz does do where her heart lies, she wants to be with her cute doctor, all of him, she loves him, and she showed her love very openly today, the hug she gave her cute doctor, it was just mindblowing. she needs the hug to erase the pain, and when her cute doctor wraped her in his stronge arms, that was the time she felt in peace, a peace to heart and to her wounded heart, it was like she has found heaven in sid arms. her cute doctor arms is the place where she heals and also finds undying love for her.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post, you have said it all, the siddhima scene today was terrific, the scene spoke volumes

loving the understanding and trust between siddhima, its the base for a successful marraige and siddhima have it in abudance

loved the way sid told rids thye need to help Armaan and how she hugged him, and said thankyou for understanding

the forhead kiss was beautful

but my msot fav part was when rids held sids hands and said i wnat to live with you only,

and yes rids finds peace in sid's arms only

sid is rids support system

norzar

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gimzy

SO well written ria!!! for such lovely scene only lovely writting like yours can make it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siddhima were purely divine today,, lol me chorofying my dear bani's words, but its the truth kya karein!!!!!

thxx a lot Gimzy sweets...πŸ˜ƒGlad u liked it...

i agree SR wer totally Divine tud..it's bliss to watch how they bond n how they'r proceeding on each n evry aspect of their relation keeping everythg intact...😳