And once again I love SidDhima (bit of AR)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I wrote this long post but I backspaced and it changed the page. So here I go again. 😭

There are so many things I like about SR. But out all those I love knowing that they have seen each other in the most unusual circumstances where they happened to be at the lowest point of their lives. Sid has seen Riddhima when she went mad and tried to kill herself couple of times. It is said that WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY. Riddhima was set upon destroying herself but Sid had saved her from herself. Riddhima had done the same for Sid. Sid had also been on the brink of losing his sanity. He started hurting himself and others around him. Riddhima helped him through that.

I love AR scenes! They are very beautiful and touches the heart. It also tells us where SR stands. I don't know why it dawned on me just today but I realized the level of comfort AR shares in today's time depends on how close SR is. If Riddhima is uncomfortable with Sid she won't go close to Armaan. If her relationship with Sid is safe then she can stand up to Armaan and face him.

The SR scene on the bed was absolutely beautiful. It was subtle and spoke volumes. I love the way Riddhima asked about Armaan. There was no hesitation between them regarding Armaan. She wasn't scared to ask him even after Armaan publicly talked about his memories of Riddhima. And Sid didn't hesitate to tell her that Armaan still loved Riddhima. She also told him she knew about it. Riddhima knows that Sid loves her and has also started loving Armaan. So he was troubled. So Riddhima held his hand assuring him she wants to be with him.

Today when Riddhima talked to Armaan I loved all the lines. I loved how she said when he hurts she also hurts. This is a woman who feels, she might not say it but she sees things, notices things. She used her best weapon, " THE LOVE THEY ONCE HAD". And tomorrow seems just as exciting where Riddhima asks Sid to put her with Armaan. This is the first time Riddhima has decided to spend time with Armaan. Not for quick little conversations but actual time. She couldn't have done it she wasn't at a safe point with Sid.

So at the end of all this writing all I basically wanted to say was today I found the best reasons to love Siddhima. They are so freaking content with each other that they can face the biggest challenge of their life. There are no insecurities, and there is faith. If tomorrow Sid saw Riddhima in Armaan's arm or Riddhima saw Sid do something bad they would definitely get mad, but deep down they will come around because they know each other. They have faith in each other.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SUCH AN AWESOME SIDDHIMA SCENE

KYA YEH SAPNA TOH NAHIN

ridz poured her heart out that it's only sid.....

who you matter to me the most and not the whole world....

classic mrs.modi....iso love you......

SR are making me fall in love with them all over again and this time deeper.......

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was waiting for your post!!!!!  my day would have been incomplete without reading your thoughts on SR today!!!!! lol though as usual im gonna say the same lines yet they really mean a lot to me,,, i absolutely love your writing about today's scene!!!!! whatever i thought of and felt seeing then today u pen it down,, n much more beautifully than ill ever be able to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved yr ROCKING POST...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Agreed it is aprecious relationship Sr have..you see love , understanding, passion , friendship all of it in themπŸ˜ƒ
o at the end of all this writing all I basically wanted to say was today I found the best reasons to love Siddhima. They are so freaking content with each other that they can face the biggest challenge of their life. There are no insecurities, and there is faith. If tomorrow Sid saw Riddhima in Armaan's arm or Riddhima saw Sid do something bad they would definitely get mad, but deep down they will come around because they know each other. They have faith in each other.

I love his part..very very touching....and beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

Loved the last paragraph - SR are content and that is why they can openly talk about things!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was a happy SR fan today πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully they continue to be so understanding πŸ˜†
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
I'm luving SR even more!!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing postπŸ‘

Loved the SR scene today
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SR r too hot to handle at times.
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So at the end of all this writing all I basically wanted to say was today I found the best reasons to love Siddhima. They are so freaking content with each other that they can face the biggest challenge of their life. There are no insecurities, and there is faith. If tomorrow Sid saw Riddhima in Armaan's arm or Riddhima saw Sid do something bad they would definitely get mad, but deep down they will come around because they know each other. They have faith in each other
U have penned down your thoughts as well as our thoughts so beautifully. I loved teh above comments . Nice post