Aug 02 - All Izz Well n KSH got new Case

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail
I understand u dear , kip fingers crossed n watch i, Hope nothing happens to Koki and Gopi.
sajnie thumbnail

thx for the update dear . after watching this episode, the only thing i will say, Gopi should now leave this house for good. She cant stay in the house anymore. Aham will never love her and after this incident, he will never even look at her and talk to her. The only solution left is to leave this house and lead a new life away from everyone. Let Rashi be the QUEEN of the house. Gopi has enough suffer, till when will she bear everything, especially when she is innocent. She should leave. She takes the luggage Rashi has packed for her and jus go away and change herself in a new avatar. Get education somewhere, and then comes back to take revenge. She is sooooooooooo innocent that if she stays, Rashi will make things worst.

prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ab Rashi gayi kaam se 😈.... but what happen to Baa, who was the first one to see innocence Gopi and she is also having doubt on poor Gopi 😭
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

thx for the update dear . after watching this episode, the only thing i will say, Gopi should now leave this house for good. She cant stay in the house anymore. Aham will never love her and after this incident, he will never even look at her and talk to her. The only solution left is to leave this house and lead a new life away from everyone. Let Rashi be the QUEEN of the house. Gopi has enough suffer, till when will she bear everything, especially when she is innocent. She should leave. She takes the luggage Rashi has packed for her and jus go away and change herself in a new avatar. Get education somewhere, and then comes back to take revenge. She is sooooooooooo innocent that if she stays, Rashi will make things worst.

me too..now dont want gopi to be there and bear all this scolding and pain...also now m least bothered abt Aham should love her or not....but Now Gopi should  not Love him at any costt....
nooooooooooooooooooo...neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
he does not deserve it..when Koki herself saying to leave...he still pullin Gopi out...

and also when Gopi will go...let Rashi handle the home and bear Koki ke taane and gussa...tabhi she will realize what does it mean to be Elder Bahu of the house.....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: prikiashi

ab Rashi gayi kaam se 😈.... but what happen to Baa, who was the first one to see innocence Gopi and she is also having doubt on poor Gopi 😭

Rashi to gayi kaam se pakka.............but only if Koki will find out the truth soon...nahi to only dragging...
I dint expect this from Baa...she was unreasonable today...how can she even think that Gopi is responsible for all this...even when Koki said that she believes Gopi she cant evrn think to do this how can she do that.....
Baa ne aaj dil tod diya...

PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks tellyaddict for the great update. You are so brave you saw the scary episode then let us know the truth. I hope Rashi gets caught.  Poor gopi how long will she suffer.
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It going way to slow! I am slowly gonna stop watching this show! :(
Anyway, thanks for the fab update love! You rock!
PDLIMA thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Thanks tellyaddict for the great update. You are so brave you saw the scary episode then let us know the truth. I hope Rashi gets caught.  Poor gopi how long will she suffer.

By the way loved your crying cartoon so cute. Loved the first two cartoons too so cute and encouraging that nothing happened to our Koki.Now Koki soon use your brains and solve this mystery. This show is dragging like crazy and getting annoying when will Rashi be caught. 
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

my pleasure dear..n u can call me Sadhli....
m brave enough but dont know till when i'll be brave.....all this crap is making me to loose my patience...
m also hoping Rashi has to be caught.....but Gopi to be left alone....otherwise Aham will make her life difficult and painful by each passing day...