DOTW:How Nakuu is going to be part in Final Battle

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends this is my first DOTW, so from information we got it is clear that anna and dutta are coming to face face for final battle and nakuu is going to shiver down and is nakuu going to save dutta?

so know how is nakuu going to take part in this final battle is

1)Anna going to attack before Tasha return to PN
2)Dutta decides it is not safe to go to PN until Anna is finished
3)As per promo dutta is saying you will go to your mother so dutta will think baji has returned nakuu family to city and will go there to leave nakuu and thier the battle takes place
4) Dutta mother will force nakuu to stay with them for dutta safety as porhit said but if this happen dutta will not take nakuu to battle for his security so nakuu may willingly run after them to save dutta

What do you think will happen

Friends do you remember anna said he would make dutta run on roads for his life and dutta said I will unarmed and fight with you this iswhat now happenning dutta running for his life and also he is unarmed so will now nakuu takes the bullet to save dutta? if so what will be the outcome of it as we all are thinking anna may give clean chit to nakuu in supriyas matter(of course without kala reveal)

So guys share the taughts what would happen next?
Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think anna will attack tasha before they reach PN. there is no point in dragging this track for so long ......like first tasha returning PN and then another attack on dutta where he is saved by nakku........just finish off this anna asap and concentrate on tasha love story
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger in us

i think anna will attack tasha before they reach PN. there is no point in dragging this track for so long ......like first tasha returning PN and then another attack on dutta where he is saved by nakku........just finish off this anna asap and concentrate on tasha love story

yes stranger if anna attack Tasha before reaching PN ,it would be very fast track poor dutta he is not armed also may baji join them to help in fight
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger in us

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Nice DOTW spandana............Yaar what i feel will happen is dutta will behave donkey again😆...........and this time he will miss nakku......I WANT HIM TO MISS HER EVERY MOMENT AND HONESTLY IF THIS HAPPENS I GUESS🥳🤪..........Nakku has won every battle kyunkii phir toh dutta himself will go to her and get her back...........what say?................😳
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

Nice DOTW spandana............Yaar what i feel will happen is dutta will behave donkey again😆...........and this time he will miss nakku......I WANT HIM TO MISS HER EVERY MOMENT AND HONESTLY IF THIS HAPPENS I GUESS🥳🤪..........Nakku has won every battle kyunkii phir toh dutta himself will go to her and get her back...........what say?................😳

yes sheeba gadha per kyoi bhorsa nahi 😆
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i will go 4 option 1 and then nakku taking the bullet......

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I suggest Nakku to grab a popcorn pack and some soda and sit in the gallery and cheer for her dear Dutta 🤣..........
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1)Anna going to attack before Tasha return to PN

I want to see anna attacking tasha before they return to PN.I want datta to remove anna from his life now.
2)Dutta decides it is not safe to go to PN until Anna is finished
Anna is not only a threat to him but to his family also.so the sooner he is finished the better.
3)As per promo dutta is saying you will go to your mother so dutta will think baji has returned nakuu family to city and will go there to leave nakuu and thier the battle takes place
From the jungle the only place naku shud go is to PM nivas and no where else.I am sure by the time this jungle track ends tasha will meet baji and datta will come to know that babi is in PM nivas only.
4) Dutta mother will force nakuu to stay with them for dutta safety as porhit said but if this happen dutta will not take nakuu to battle for his security so nakuu may willingly run after them to save dutta
I am sure AS will not allow naku to leave datta or vice versa.She believes the purohit a lot so naku will be asked to stay back.But i want to see the end of anna before tasha come home so that all we get to see will be tasha romance and no more battles for sometime.
Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago