Ek party aur sau afsaane

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dr.Sidhu, found himself in trouble when some of his patients made a formal complaint to the health authority on certain issues at the hospital.

It is heard that sidhu forced some of his patients to help him in organizing a party for his lovely wife Dr.Rampa.
 Motu alleged that sidhu made him blow Birthday Party Blowera hundred balloons and made him 'breathless'  while Mr. Chotu had to write the name 'rampa' on them. A few others were taken to the party hall and asked to decorate the room. When they protested it seems he threatened to throw them out of the hospital because he was the 'disciplinary officer'.

Mr.HaddilalCrutches said he had been living in the hospital for the past 3 years and watching all the drama that's going on. He told this reporter a few more things that can actually harm the reputation of the hospital.
The new intern Dr.ChampaLooking Girl spends most of the time either reading a diary or gazing lovingly at Dr.Arju who is seen most of the time walking aimlessly in the corridor with teary eyes.
Mrs.Chudail Shah said that  when she showed him her X-ray report, he looked at  it and started singing "ishq leta hain kaise imtihaan"  and tore up the report while sobbing profusely
Meanwhile it is heard that Dr.Arju created a hungama at the party, thus fulfilling the wish of Dr.Sidhu to make his wife's birthday party  an 'unforgettable' one. Rampa who had not opened her tear tank for a while  , finally got a chance to  shed 20 litres of aansoo which resulted in a pool in the party hall.
When this reporter reached the spot he found everyone had left except Tintu who was busy rowing a plastic boat in the 'tear pool'. When asked what actually had happened, the kid replied that nobody gave him a piece of the birthday cake.

So why did Arju turn into a 'devdas'?? what will happen to arju-sidhu pyar?? Will champa realize that arju is the 'forever' hero she had been searching for all these days?? Will rampa continue crying in the next 20 episodes??? To know more, keep watching "Dill Mein Ghaas' every mon-fri at 8.30 pm , only on Stone one channel.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shock beyond shock 😲😲

Haila I am PHirsht?? Mee?? no way 😲😲 Like pocu's topics I dont reach your topics till few pages are filled. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 I was waiting for this post. Love it as always πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am 3rd 😭 plus shamil still didnot reply to my pm ....boo hoo 😭

PS: Happy friendship day πŸ₯³
πŸ€—Edited by bhavi20_s - 13 years ago
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

i expected an article on this and u ve made it...still i couldnt control my laughter🀣🀣
tear pool🀣🀣
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing
it was hilarious
 love u JS
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

shock beyond shock 😲😲

Haila I am PHirsht?? Mee?? no way 😲😲 Like pocu's topics I dont reach your topics till few pages are filled. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 I was waiting for this post. Love it as always πŸ˜ƒ

thanks fatimaπŸ€—
Actually I wrote another post and lost it.. 😭
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dr.Sidhu, found himself in trouble when some of his patients made a formal complaint to the health authority on certain issues at the hospital.

It is heard that sidhu forced some of his patients to help him in organizing a party for his lovely wife Dr.Rampa.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pool party🀣
Dr Champa..reading diary..and aogling Arju🀣
Making paper boats for the pool of tears......🀣

Shamil..I am still on the floor laughing my butt out..oyeeeeeee my stomach is hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shamil thumbnail
πŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOADS !!!!

ANY THING BUT THESE LUNATIC TIMES POST ARE OUT OF THE WORLD !!!!

MUHAAAA JS LOVE YOU LOADS !!!

Tintu who was busy rowing a plastic boat in the 'tear pool'. When asked what actually had happened, the kid replied that nobody gave him a piece of the birthday cake.

LOVED THIS ONE
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

I am 3rd 😭 plus shamil still didnot reply to my pm ....boo hoo 😭

PS: Happy friendship day πŸ₯³
πŸ€—

thanks sweetieπŸ€—
oops I just realised I am yet to reply😳
I will😊