Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually kovamthan vanthathu. FIrstly, he is stupid. Now because of his stupidity the serial is going to be extended for another ten years so that he can become rich. In the meantime the heroine will have one more baby and they will al be grown up. I would have more gray hair and will be reading the updatesby our Nobel Pirze for Poremai people. So I was doubliy angry😑

yes yes dear u are absolutely right kuttyponnu.. tension is increasing day by day every week..
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy and Eljay for the updates....Please God let the whole rising up in life be like a Rajinikant movie like in one song they become rich and multi millionaire. I don't want another 5 years of this boring serial to show how S and A raise in life......
   Thanga mudiyalai da saamy....
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The problem with the story is it is going in circle. I think Rani and her father will ditch Bags and come to live with one room and like the camel story MM will ask his assistants to sleep outside.
Wonder what Revathi and her mother will do. They should also leave the house though I dont were they will go.

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the wonderful updates my dear friends! πŸ‘ 

Yeah... like bharadwaj said, I want these 2 to become rich in life very quickly, so that the serial can be closed...  😑   
Intha kutthu ellam parthu enakku onnee onnu, actually, rende rendu vaarthaithan varuthu....  
 Mudiyala(i)... azhuthuduven!! 😭😭😭

Sari, ippa Director ennathan loop vaichirukkar, intha NBS (NO Brain Selvam)-aiyum, SK (Sandakozhi) Archu-yaium , mele thookivida?!!.

mmmmm mmm.... I think ...,  There was one shed which is coming in lease that Siva was updating the news to Selvam some time back... May be that Shed will come to his hand... and he will 'Uzaiyo uzhainnu Uzaichi...' niRaiya panam ellaam serthuu.... periya panakkaram aavaar! πŸ˜‰
Athukkulla, Intha Cunning 'Kulla Nari' Vasu & his Mama-Naru RS-kum business-la periya nashtappattu, Ellaththaiyum Pondi akittu, Selfish RS will viratify Vasu and he will be coming back cying to Selvam?! πŸ˜•

Aiyoooo...  ezhutumpothee... Kanna kattuthee....🀒🀒
 KadavuLeee... Please save us all - the poor IF-ians here!! 😭😭😭 

kuttyponnu thumbnail
[QUOTE=
  Ellaththaiyum Pondi akittu, Selfish RS will viratify Vasu and he will be coming back cying to Selvam?! πŸ˜•

[/QUOTE]
Ippadi ellam bayum murathalama - rathri thookam varathu. Imagine this way the serial can go on for ever.🀒
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

[QUOTE=

Ellaththaiyum Pondi akittu, Selfish RS will viratify Vasu and he will be coming back cying to Selvam?! πŸ˜•

Ippadi ellam bayum murathalama - rathri thookam varathu. Imagine this way the serial can go on for ever.🀒

And I will have nothing but nightmares for the rest of my life!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mmmmm mmm.... I think ...,  There was one shed which is coming in lease that Siva was updating the news to Selvam some time back... May be that Shed will come to his hand... and he will 'Uzaiyo uzhainnu Uzaichi...' niRaiya panam ellaam serthuu.... periya panakkaram aavaar! πŸ˜‰
Athukkulla, Intha Cunning 'Kulla Nari' Vasu & his Mama-Naru RS-kum business-la periya nashtappattu, Ellaththaiyum Pondi akittu, Selfish RS will viratify Vasu and he will be coming back cying to Selvam?! πŸ˜•

Aiayayyyyyoooo....

Eppadi thappikaradhu??

No other way...Get ready makka...Director aa pottu thalaradha thavira vera vazhi illai....

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brace yourselves folks, story ippO thaan aarambikkarathu - title justify aaga vendamaa??? Ishwaraaaa, unakku enna da dhrogam panninOm naanga?? Ipdi pOttu vaithaikkire??? Puli vaal pidicha Nair mathiri, izhuthu moodavum mudiyalai , habbbaaaa
kuttyponnu thumbnail

No other way...Get ready makka...Director aa pottu thalaradha thavira vera vazhi illai....

Nan ready ninga ready a!!!!!!
junkabc thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Brace yourselves folks, story ippO thaan aarambikkarathu - title justify aaga vendamaa??? Ishwaraaaa, unakku enna da dhrogam panninOm naanga?? Ipdi pOttu vaithaikkire??? Puli vaal pidicha Nair mathiri, izhuthu moodavum mudiyalai , habbbaaaa

same here roja. I couldn't stop watching it and i couldn't take the pain of watching this nonsense also.

Aioo...yen than naa pregnant-a irukum pothu working from home panneno... thats why i started watch this serial with my mom during lunch time.