PriDa: It's Raining. (Video link added)

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

PriDa:  It's Raining.

For Amiya, Forgive me if I suck.

A shaken and hurt Damini Gujral. That was how the scene began. There she sat in the pouring rain reliving how that creep had behaved earlier with her.. Oh well finally you realized Queenie that the guy is not for you. Poor girl must have been freezing out there'

And then suddenly she was no longer sitting in the rain. Suddenly there was a shade above her. An umbrella. Funny isn't it that later on in the series that is what Prithvi Saxena did most of the time? Take everything on him first? Yes he hurt her... but didn't it hurt him more? Didn't that hurt pierce through his heart first before Damini got subjected to it?

Be it a wild horse, a broken cupboard, a betrayal, a loss and simple accusations. He was there. The protector. The bringer of light in Damini Gujral's world.

And then she finally looked into that oh-so-handsome face as he stood there drenched himself. Perhaps she saw a reflection of her pain in his eyes, or perhaps how he was seeing what even her own sisters rarely saw. Her pain. Her tears. Prithvi Saxena saw those tears on her face. He distinguished them amongst the various common drops of water. Tears that mattered a great deal to him. Did he know then that the next time he would meet her, the blow would be fiercer and he would be the one subjecting her to it? Why was this woman in black affecting him so? What was this urge to remove that hurt that lined that beautiful face?

And suddenly she was aware of his presence. Aware that the strong, heat radiating body of Prithvi Saxena stood so near to her. And she wanted to get away from him as well. How did he find her? Why did he go to the effort of combing the area until he saw her there sitting in the rain all alone? She told him she wanted to be alone. Yet our guy was persistent. The area was not safe for his Damini. No matter how much she tried to move away from him he came forward forever protecting her from the rain. And simply letting her know that he was not going anywhere at all. 'Sahara nahi Saath.' There is small difference and yet all the difference in the world. He did not pity her. He just wanted to take care of her. He knew the woman that she was. And he respected and admired her. Because when Damini Gujral walked after wiping a tear off her face, she walked with a dignity. Defiance. That she was not weak. And she did not need anyone.

The music that played was sensitive. Sensitive and beautiful. It touched you like the scene.

He walked away, yet her voice stopped him. And he looked back again. Felt the pain in her voice. And his own face was pained.

~****~****~****~****~

They emerged out of the car. Furtive looks and a sheer awareness of each other's presence was what followed. That they were near. Quite a bit.

And then, for the first time I think they spoke together. A thank you and a good night. And Damini Gujral's gaze shifted on his bare, wet chest. Perhaps she noticed the way the black material of his shirt clung to his skin like soft satin. How his skin seemed to glow. How a vein protruded out from underneath that skin on his left forearm.  And how he just looked beautiful. I have never seen Prithvi Saxena look so good in any other scene.

He tried to walk away but something pulled him back. It was the end of her sari. Stuck against his kada. A mystery of mysteries. Like Damini's non existent knees in his presence. Sorry I just wanted to lighten up a little. This is a terrible post'

And suddenly he was closer to her then he had been all evening. And suddenly his mere presence was touching her in a soft yet wild way. It was more real then her fianc's touch earlier in the evening. He gazed down at her with that oh so soft smile on his face. She was trying to focus every last ounce of her energy on the piece of cloth that was stuck in his kada. And he finally let himself wonder. Why was her pain affecting him so? She belonged to someone else. She was the forbidden fruit. One he could not take. She was not his'. And suddenly as that very thought struck him he pulled the cloth out his kada. Perhaps he was afraid that he would do something against his better judgment. And finally walked... well more like ran away.

And Damini Gujral stood again. Her thoughts were now of a different man. A jumbled mess. A confused one. She did not know what she was feeling or whether she ought to feel it or not. For the first time she had seen Prithvi Saxena in a different light. Not as the arrogant, chauvinistic man with whom she felt the urge to compete and who despite his flaws seemed to affect her. Unsettle her. But as the man who had simply taken care of her. Had not asked questions. Had just wanted to ensure that she got home safely. And who had silently offered a comfort in his mere presence. A silent promise that he was there.

And little did she know that Prithvi Saxena too had seen not just the beauty that she possessed on that night. But and the heart and soul that the spitfire by the name of Damini Gujral possessed.

And the evening which had begun with a Sari clad beauty emerging in front of Prithvi Saxena so that his whole world seemed to revolve around the sheer aura of the beauty that she was giving off finally ended.

~****~****~****~****~

Err are you guys ready to kill me yet? Seriously sorry to subject you to all that.

EDIT:

VIDEO LINK ADDED:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41thbteOgE[/YOUTUBE] 

Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know what, i wsnt missing love ne that much, yes i absolutely loved that show, but it was down under my heart, but ur post makes me love "love na" more!

i so want to see all those magical moments of love ne again n again!

Do write more!
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow maham really a gr8 analysis 👏 👏 ⭐️
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb analysis maham👍🏼

-baz

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Maham. Loved it. 👏👍🏼
umarajag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh! what a scene!!

And a beautiful description of the same!!
Thanks for bringing back those wonderful memories...
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Imma going to come down there to you and kill you bad!!! ...

Bum...that was so beautifully captured...I could picture every second of that scene reading what you wrote...

Completely awesome scene...most rain scenes in shows are quite superficial and random just to show protagonists hug and dance for no reason...this one was very different...

It touched the heart..
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahammmmm   !!

My  Dear  !!   This is  Totally  OUTSTANDING   !!     👏👏

See , this is why i asked you to do this piece  !!    Cause only you with your ability can do Justice  to this  Breathtakingly Beautiful sequenceof our PriDa in the Rain  !!     

I am sure that all of us will agree that  this is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL Scenes ever  seen on Indian TV  !!       ❤️❤️

And i am ready to bet my last penny that there has never been a Jodi  which has looked as Stunning  !!  and  Bewitchingly Beautiful  !!  as our PriDa did on that  MAGICAL night  !!     

Have you ever seen a more Enchanting Vision than our Damini in that  Oh Such a Beautifully Elegant Black Saree  !!    Did she not look ABSOLUTELY  SCINTILLATING  !!    ❤️😍

Have you ever seen someone look as Hawtt and Sexacylicious as our Pri in Black in the rain ! 😳😊

How Beautifully you have brought out the Pain and Hurt that Damini underwent on that Fateful Night ............  when a night of Celebration had turned into a Nightmare  !! .........   When a hurt and Broken hearted  Damini had come out into the Rain with Tears in her eyes due to that  Horrible Creep Inderetta ............   when she must have been feeling Completely Lost and Lonely , with noone to turn to  !!

And then in that Grief and Despair , who should suddenly arrive by her side , but the one person who had in the last few days seemed to be there for her ALWAYS  in her time of need  !!  ..........

As  she herself had been wondering in the Car just a few hours back  that " how strange it was that he was always by her side and there to Help her , to Protect her whenever she was in any kind of Trouble  !! "

You have so rightly pointed out that initially she did try to send him away as she did not want him to see her Tears , her Pain ,  her Vulnerable state  !! ...........  She tried to be the Strong Damini Gujral who could Handle her Problems herself , and she tried to Move away from him ......... 

But our Pri could be really  Stubborn when he wanted and he could not bear to leave her alone in that state ..........  How Poignantly you have described his Feelings on seeing her TEARS and how he could feel her Hurt , how he could Understand that she did not need any kind of Help and he was just there to be at her side ..........  How he stood in the Pouring Rain trying to give some kind of Comfort and Protection to his Girl  !! ....... Trying to tell her without saying anything in Words that he was there in case of need ,  just wanted to tell her that she was not alone in her time of Grief  and he would be by her side Unquestioningly  !!     (  And meanwhile playing  Havoc with our Senses by looking Soo SIZZLING and Deliciously Hawtttt  !! )    😉😉 

And  when Damz accepted his Presence by her side , when she let him see her Tears , it was such a Significant Moment  !!   Something CHANGED IN THAT MOMENT  !!........   in some ways, it made me feel that Yes , our Damz has accepted him as an Important part of her life  !! ...........  She has accepted that  it is Okay to take somebody's Help !!   to share your Feelings and Pain with Someone , because there always comes such a moment in one's life , when you accept the Hand offered to you  !!....... and it was such a Beautiful Moment when she accepted that Umbrella  offered by his Outstretched  hand  !!  ......  It gave so much " SUKOON "  to my Heart  !! 😳😳

Then after all that Pain , after all those Tears , the Scene changed ........   Damz got down from the Car , back in GM , and Pri being the Perfect Gentleman that he is , opened the Door and both of  them stood under the Umbrella .
You have Expressed so Beautifully , how at that time both of them were So Aware of each other , of their Closeness , of their Physical Proximity  !!  .......   And as they walked together , Sharing  that Beautiful Red Umbrella , Stealing those Shy Glances at each other , the Sizzling , Crackling Chemistry b/w them was so Palpable that it was radiating out of our Screens !!   😳❤️

And that ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY MUSIC in the Background  !!  That Beautiful Piano Score just made the Scene scale new Heights , made it  Totally Out of The World  !!      ⭐️⭐️

And Then that  Awwwww.......  Moment  !!      when they Spoke together and said  " Good Night and Thank You "  at the same time ,  was it not the Sweetest Moment ever  !!     😛😛

And then just when our Pri decided to move away and Damini's Sari got Stuck in his " Kada " , my Heart just Screamed that  " IT  WAS  A SIGN  !!  ,  IT WAS A SIGN FROM THE HEAVENS  !! "  OF WHAT WAS MEANT TO BE  !!  .......    😳😊

And he Stopped as if hit by a Bolt and then slowly Turned around and Gazed at her with those Sexy Eyes of his  , and the way she Looked back  at him  !! ..... Awwww ....... was it not a Totally  " Heart Stopping Moment "  !!   😳      And the Two Most Beautiful People Together in the Rain in the Same Frame  !!   Oh !!  What a Sight for the Eyes to Behold  !!      😍😍

Believe me , i almost Stopped Breathing for a minute as i was Soooo Thunder Struck by the MESMERISINGLY  BEAUTIFUL  Visual that these two made at that  Moment  !! .......  It was an Absolutely PICTURE PERFECT  Moment ........ OMG  !!  Why don't these two just Kill us  !!   😳❤️

And then as he moved back towards her to try to Free the Sari from his Kada ......... as they Stood so Close  together  !!  as he Looked at her So Shyly yet So  Intensely , you could see that he was LOST  in her  and  you could Feel the  Fire , the Heat Burning up the whole Atmosphere around them  !!     Sighhhh........    😍😍     

and as Damini Struggled to get a hold over her Senses , which as you put so perceptibly , were going all Wild , and tried to free the Sari ,  the Air was SO THICK WITH TENSION  that you could almost Cut it With a Knife  !!     😳😛

But then suddenly as Pri's eyes fell on her Engagement Ring , it was as if he was Jolted back to his Senses , and then his Realization that She was not his !! , that She belonged to someone else  and the Pain in his Heart due to this Thought  !!  one could so read all that in his Eyes  !! 

OH  !!   What a Sequence  !!     What a HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL Sequence  !!       ⭐️⭐️

As you can make out from my Completely Incoherent Ramblings , I am Totally Smitten by this Rain Sequence  !!   This is the Most Enthralling , The Most Captivating Romantic Scene ever !!   For me this Scene is the  Epitome of ROMANCE  !!        ❤️😳

And has anyone ever Looked as Good as our PriDa looked on that Night  !!  PRIDA  IN  BLACK !! 
Standing Together in the Pouring Rain , their Hearts beating to the Rhythm of New Feelings , New Emotions  "  Ek Naya Ehsaas "   !!   as they so rightly said in the Promo  for this Sequence  !!       ❤️😍

And all the while that  Absolutely Beautiful Music playing in the Background  !! 

This Scene was SHEER MAGIC !!   SHEER HEAVEN  !!      ⭐️⭐️

Thank you soooo  Muchhhhh   , Dear  Maham , for doing this Amazing  Write up on my request  !!      for fulfilling my Longing for PriDa in these  Rains  !!    

As always you have done an Absolutely Brilliant job , expressed everything So Fabulously , So Wonderfully ,   that you have sent us all to PRIDA HEAVEN  !!

Thanks a Zilllion once again !!    and   With Lots of   Love      🤗🤗

Amiya

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maham that was beautiful...just awesome how you walked us thru the scene - one of the best that we have seen ......

You have so beautifully detailed their emotions it was like watching the scene all over again....

The post was awesome Maham .....*Hugs

And yes Prithvi Saxena lokked one of his best in this scene......Edited by achumen - 13 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anwaya: Hey.. thanks alot.. glad you liked the post and made you remember the beautiful moments that this show provided us with..

I have written a few more takes on scenes in this thread:

@Kanchan: thanks alot.. glad you liked it!

@Baz: thank you!

@Keva: thanks glad you liked it!

@umarajag: You are most welcome! 😊

@Maz: you wanna kill me? Why is it that bad? 🤣 i already said sorry about that...

@most rain scenes: WORD! PriDa were always different werent they?😃