||~Drooler of the Week # 5~||

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome everyone to the next MOTW.
 Aka Drooler of the Week.

This week on the hot seat we have someone who has been here since the beginning ,,but then she went fida over someone else ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She was known 4 her humorous topic Maal of the Day which she has stopped posting  &  now is known 4 her ELS  ..

Any guesses ..

Its none other than Mrs DD  aka ..πŸ˜‰

Dancingdoll

00000000y22.gif

Congratulations DD

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷
Feel free to use this siggie below to flaunt your special status for this Week!πŸ˜ƒ

And now time for the grilling😈....
First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username Dancingdoll :

Cmon LTLians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
πŸ˜ƒ

Credits:

Thanx to Gk-09 & Cindy
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig Credit: Dew Creations
LTL Logo Credit : Gingerstock Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congoooooooo DDπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...........will b bak wid sum grilling questions for u.....
nazia.icycool thumbnail
congrats DD!!!.... πŸ€—
enjoy the week..have a blast!! πŸ₯³Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey...dear..

Heartiest CONGRATULATIONs............πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Njoy ur stay on the Hot Hot Seat.........❀️
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye hoye! DD in the hot seat!!

*rubs hand sinisterly*

Ab tu dekh! *evil laugh*

🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Few questions from my end-To be answered in atleast 100 words each:
-How do you think Naku's face will be revealed to Dutta?
-How do you think Dutta will react when Kala's reality is revealed
-How do you think Dutta will propose to naku
-Write a situation between Dutta and Ganpat
-How will Dutta react if Naku gets a proposal from a nice guy while she is living in the city.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! Wow!! And I was wondering what the Surprise was!!! Thought it might be a recipe or a Dutta VM! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and here's my response!

User Name: DancingDoll (DD)
Profession: IT Professional
How did I get started with India Forums: Started watching KS and had this great desire to share my obsession, sentiments, frustation, excitement etc etc, + catch up on videos that I might have missed, Goggled, came across IF and hen gradually just got addicted to the forum!
Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  Loads of reason!!
1. The Love Story is handled darn well!! The chemistry between Naku and Dutta is awesome, inspite of the fact that they share a Naukrani-Maalik relationship!
2. There is always a mystery element attached to the plot
3. The story revolving around black color is intriguing
4. very Important, It gives me a feeling of eternity, Romantic at heart, I just cant stop being in Awe of it all the time, inspite of the fact tht they love dragging the serial!
5. Last but not the least, Mishal pleasantly surprised me with his acting. He is C-L-A-S-S apart! I was  very disappointed with his pics and wall papers that I had seen before he starred in LTL! His silly grin was very frustrating and I had serious doubts on his capability to potray an aggressive DON but this guy just changes 180 degree when he comes on the screen! As if they are two different individuals! That's being a true actor that you can understand the character, do your HW and then get into the skin on it! Very few actors of today can do tht and this keeps me glues to LTL!
My hobbies, More about me:
Dance, Writing Novels and poetry, Shopping, Clubbing, Stamp collection, going on Drives, voracious novel reader, and hanging around IF!
 What I like best @ IF: 
I love LTL Forum, This is my second home, love each and everyone and love to listen to their stories andmost of all love to laugh on their jokes! Realized that everyone here has a sense of humour! πŸ˜‰....Love to watch VMs, steal other's siggies (as I dnt know how to create one) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, RBO Forum - love being coolbie there and policing around!
What I would like to see more @IF:
An active Twitter followup!....A Twitter Reporter!....As far as LTL forum goes, it has everything -Love, Romance and Action! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And finally, why the username Dancingdoll :
I have a passion for Dance....Leave me with Music and I become oblivious to the world around me!! Dance is enough to get me Hi and smash me!! Hence DD! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Loved answering each of your Qs gal!! Love you!!

DD
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Thanks a lot Betty, Nazia, Eva, Spandana, Shikha, Shreya, Anu, Armu!

Hot Seat is indeed HAWT!! 🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Oye hoye! DD in the hot seat!!

*rubs hand sinisterly*

Ab tu dekh! *evil laugh*

🀣

Fivr, tere bhi din aayenge!! Aayenge!!

*gives evil laugh*
🀣🀣🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Few questions from my end-To be answered in atleast 100 words each:

-How will Dutta react if Naku gets a proposal from a nice guy while she is living in the city.

wow!! okie....this is what I think!

I think Kala would have a big hand in revealing Naku's face! I am sure CVs are moving towards the Cliche' line of Dutta thinking its a betrayal when Naku's beauty is revealed! Having said that, if her beauty wuld have come out when More kidnaps her, then there is no reason for Dutta to thinks its betrayal....He might be a little angry but wuld understand the reason why Naku had to do it....Hence, for Betrayal track, it has to be thru' Kala....Kala wuld realize the truth first and play a plot so that Nakus beauty comes out in front of Dutta before the designated time by Naku!!!

I used to initially think that Dutta would break down but his reactions lately towards his family has given me confidence that he would be able to handle it well! I think he would act as a true brother, tell her that she was everything for him and since she has done all this for money, she can have all the money she wants but she has lost a brother! Naku would be his only support then!

Frankly, I dont think there would be a formal proposal! Things would happen gradually....Like telling Naku not to leave the house or (if Naku leaves the mansion) then getting her back saying that she is his wife and he needs her....once they start living like Hubby and wifey....one "weak" moment would make them consummate the marriage and their love wuld start!! I think it wuld me more like unspoken but understood situation/love between them!

OMG! This is tough!
Dutta comes to know that Ganpat has finished all the Daroo in Dutta's adaa or has done some ghotaala in the business...(Isnt he handling Dutta's wine factory or adaa??)....Well, Dutta confronts Ganpat and would tel him that he doesnt tolerate Dhokaa but since he is Naku's father, He would give him once last chance! Dutta would scold Ganpat that Naku and him are poles apart, is she realy his daughter? and he shld learn something from Naku who is an epitome of sacrifice and love! and we all know Ganpat! For the moment he would just listen quietly, but would listen from one ear and let it pass thru' other!! Kutte ki doom tedi ki tedi hi rahegi! πŸ˜›

Dutta would be big time J! Exactly how he felt when Naku follows Jagtap! The shock on his face!! OMG! I just loved that scene!!! He was sooooo adorable!...Anyways, moving on. Dutta wuld try to be discreet about his feelings, try showng that he doesnt care and its good for Naku but he would totally miss her....Just like he missed for that second when he calls for Naku in Jagtap's kuttiyaa but realizes she isnt home!....Naku constant meetings with that guy wuld raise his Jealousy parameter so high that one fine day he wuldnt be able to handle it and either confront Naku or do something "stupid" (which i wuld love) which wuld give a clear indication that Naku is to not meet that guy as she is HIS WIFEY! he wuld do something under the boundaries of being a hubby!!

wow!! I loved these situation!! I hope the last one defn happens!