Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
waw.... i dont want aur ichcha to be replaced... pehele se tina hi karthi aa rahi hain aur aage bhi wohi kare plsss.

Arrey yeh kya main nehi hu???? achcha i'm late add me plss shivani didi..

Tina our iccha

Edited by payel_roy - 13 years ago
payel_roy thumbnail
shivani di........ wats this??????????? i cant see my name in the list of ichcha's fan add me plssssssss...
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payel_roy

shivani di........ wats this??????????? i cant see my name in the list of ichcha's fan add me plssssssss...

O oooo, sorry, I was waiting for ppl 2 say they are her fans baba, Rahul ne bhe yahe puchaaaa, just bcoz ur my frineds I cudnt take adv of the situation and write down ur names...😳😳..so I was waiting for indication, but truly sorry if I hurt with u with my action..πŸ€—
payel_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

O oooo, sorry, I was waiting for ppl 2 say they are her fans baba, Rahul ne bhe yahe puchaaaa, just bcoz ur my frineds I cudnt take adv of the situation and write down ur names...😳😳..so I was waiting for indication, but truly sorry if I hurt with u with my action..πŸ€—

koi baat nehi di... abh toh add kiya na....πŸ€—
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payel_roy

koi baat nehi di... abh toh add kiya na....πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€— ur very quick I was abt 2 announce it...πŸ€—πŸ€— waise u ask anything and mei naa karu aisa kabhe huva hai..😊

Live_life ur name is added to the list too, tqs for joining πŸ€—and apologies for the delay in updating the list..😳
payel_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

πŸ€—πŸ€— ur very quick I was abt 2 announce it...πŸ€—πŸ€— waise u ask anything and mei naa karu aisa kabhe huva hai..😊

Live_life ur name is added to the list too, tqs for joining πŸ€—and apologies for the delay in updating the list..😳

Embarrassednehi... ajtak maine jo bhi manga hain meri sweet didi ne diya hain...

and no need to apologise for the delay.... yes i should have informed u once... but that's ok forget it... let enjoy in our ladli ichcha's appreciation thread
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: xavivilla

HI, i am iccha's fan, add me in this club....

here is mu contribution.

Preparation for engagement

Engagement

Rasm-e-haldi

Sangeet

Mendhi

Bride preparations

Arrival of bride

Bride photoshoot

Ceremonies

Ruksati

thanks Xavi for adding this beautiful Ichcha's Album.... we all r with u😊Edited by sanjaykedari - 13 years ago
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Our lovely Tina......❀️

thank u very much for this pic...so beautiful!😊 Edited by sanjaykedari - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
was watching old videos....wish they gave this ichcha spunk like before...
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if tina goes out of UT ,  do u think she'll come in another serial, bcoz till now i haven't seen rohit