YEsshh! Sid is Real Culprit

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
who is the real culrpit behind world war III - Sid  😕
he was also responsible for 1st 3 wars of Panipat

next Alien attack will always be because of Sid, because it is proven he is the real culprit!

Mrs. Maaleeek broke her pencil tip while writing grocery list, *poor Mrs
Maaleeek * she cursed pencil first than she thought for a minute and then stood up and jumped in agony NOOO SID ITS YOU! YOU're The real culprit 😡

more than that Jhumritaaliyaa's Govt.is looking for Sid everywhere as they believe current power cut, and flood in Jhumritaliyaa is because of Sid.😡

apart from that Mrs. PARDANASHI thinks that who supports Sid are such naive they can't even measure pioority of lub, and its because of Sid, So sid is real Culprit

and guess what for this post blame SID he is the culprit why you have to jhelo my post.. I tjust hought I should give you all common platform! 😳

and I welcome all to help me in jotting down more such heinous sins of Sid , actually I am planning to write a diary then will leave it LAWAARIS somewhere as I LOVE SO MUCH THAT I 'll END UP Tearing it off and leave it like that so someone can batoorofy it and have CHANA ZOR GARAM in that 🤣

did I tell you I welcome bashers as I am totally against discrimination

and one more thing I am allergic to FOREVER band baja it brings out humor in me which you might end up finding offensive,
aage marzi hai aapki jhelna hai aapne 🤔

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u hate forever.............than lets say AR forever...because i love it ...lol.......
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

more than that Jhumritaaliyaa's Govt.is looking for Sid everywhere as they believe current power cut, and flood in Jhumritaliyaa is because of Sid.😡

🤣
🤣
🤣

Kya FANTOOO NAAM MILA !!!

AWESOME PROF MONA JI !!!! BAHUT DIN BAAD AAP KA POST MILA !! JAI HO !!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes everything that goes wrong in the world is caz of sid he's the culprit for everything i missed my bus and it's caz of sid the mosquito  bit my sister and it\s caz sid ordered mosquito to go bite people lmao

Mona ji fab post
shanti05 thumbnail
Fary  It is ridiculous that guy is a sweety pie and  blame becharey pay lagtha hai !!!
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgforever

u hate forever.............than lets say AR forever...because i love it ...lol.......

see u r going aaf topic, but I love bashers they make my day ðŸ¤—  and I love going off topic, yes I knew this  & I love this, that you love what I love not to love.

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
parishima thumbnail
awesome post,you dont know Arman had head injury because of sid  and he left ridhima because   he can see  the future that sid will be there for ridhima
monar thumbnail
@Shanti - aap ne Sid ko blame nahi kiya jao I wont talk to you  I put inna sara effort and you not blaming 😭😭

@ Faru ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ even my town administration is looking for Sid, fishes in pond next to my place are dying and they are looking at Sid as Main CULPRIT ðŸ˜›
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

@Shanti - aap ne Sid ko blame nahi kiya jao I wont talk to you  I put inna sara effort and you not blaming 😭😭

@ Faru ðŸ¤£ even my town administration is looking for Sid, fishes in pond next to my place are dying and they are looking at Sid as Main CULPRIT ðŸ˜›

Noo Mona ji Its impaasible phor me to  make him culprit
Only where he is a culprit is he is such a cutie pie !!!
😳
ams021 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
stupid and meaningless post