Gurmeet's NOT leaving I repeat NOT leaving!

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay guys enough is enough, just one topic created such a frenzy around the forum, on FB and God knows what other websites! *rollseyes*

I seriously have no idea where this "assumption" came from but its NOT TRUE!!

1. No articles, no confirmation, no interviews, nothing has given us a reason to believe this.
2. The show just started a couple of months ago, Maneet are a VERY famous pair now, Gurmeet has gained alot of popularity through his character so its defo not happening!
3. The TRPs of the show is rocketing through the sky therefore I seriously doubt that Gurmeet is going to even consider leaving at this moment of time! It's the Number 1 show atm! πŸ˜‰

I think this little assumption was inspired by MJHT, where the photoframe breaking was shown and one character was killed, well guess what THIS IS GEET not MJHT, its not going to happen here! πŸ€“ Please guys just stop posting nonsense and stupid rumors which have created a frenzy around the forums. Also don't believe such news until someone has confirmed it, at least wait for GEET on FB to confirm it, which I still say won't happen since Gurmeet is not leaving and I'm sure of it! πŸ˜‰

And if your still worried about the frame breaking, so I'll repeat myself again, it just means that though Maneet are coming closer, a storm is coming into Geet's life in the face of Dev 🀒 he'll be the reason that misunderstandings will be created between Maneet and we'll see more drama THAT'S ALL!
No character is going to die, this isn't an Ekta show! πŸ˜†

So guys CHILLAX and be excited for the wonderful song sequence we're going to get next week πŸ˜‰
Maan ho gaye mein Teri dewani 😍

P.S Mods can close this topic if you think I have said anything wrong or until the whole "leaving" issue is sorted out!
PEACE! πŸ˜‰

Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Faz!! This was needed yaar, everyone's worried for no reason, i don't get where all this started in the fiirst placeπŸ˜•
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i have no idea why would they just start saying crap when the show is doing so well!? its so silly
Gurmeet is there to stay!! no one can play Maan but him!
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreee faz
u shudnt believe anything unless theres proof
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you Faz.
I can't believe I'm going to repeat myself for the third time. πŸ₯±
I mean did you people NOT see the promo/precap. MAAN was IN THERE!!!
That obviously means he is IN THE SHOW!
And besides why on Earth will the CVs bump off Maan for?
They have no motive whatsoever.
If he does go, then what was the point of showing Geet falling in love with and whatnot.
He is NOT leaving!
It's about time that you all woke up from this nightmare.
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You just said everything I could have said in my topic but it was long enough already! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gurmeet is here to stay people! Whoever said that LIE is well petty! Probs some hater who didn't like the sucess of Geet!😎

There ain't no proof, so chill okay and wait for Monday for..."Teri dewaangi, dewaangi..."
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
THANK U!!! couldn't have said this any better...GO FAZ GO FAZ ITS UR BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘
πŸ‘
i go on facebook and i am soooo happy about the new pics then i see some chick talkin about this.....i was like what a ding dong!!! πŸ˜†

No bump today??? 😳
I actually had off to reply tooo!!! πŸ˜›
Anywayz its ok if u didn't.....⭐️

πŸ˜†Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making the topic, it was much needed, people seem to be panicking for no reason as Gurmeet is not leaving the show. I wonder who started the rumor off...πŸ˜•
-Edited-

Cant wait to read the bumping topic.πŸ˜‰

Anjali
Edited by *angel94* - 13 years ago
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
no kidden if he was leaving (which he isn't) it would be all over the media....there would be articles....and the main source of info would of told us GEET on FACEBOOK...so people don't believe it....it's all just random nonsense gossip. 

forever01 thumbnail
thank you - its no true even a bird would know it