Both Male Lead Characters are Just fillers

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
What should I say abt the Male Lead charcaters of the SNS.....
both Aham and Jigar always seem like to be the Fillers for the scenes...when there is nothing to show there comes a Scene of Aham with Laptop/Gopi/Chirag or anything can be possible....and same goes for Jigar too...
is this the way CVs are going to show that An Egoist Individual in Aham will turn As A True Life Partner for Naive Gopi...
And some one like as Decent and Innocent like Jigar will be the correct choice to be A Life Partner for Cunning Rashi.....

By any chance CVs are planning to do so...i dont know how this can be possible after showing all that crap regarding there Spineless Characters...Sorry to Say  but this is my instant reaction whenever i see both of them on screen......

no important dialogues...no screen space....no significant presence in story line (at least till now..)

agree this is a Female Oriented the Show...then y the title makes the impression that Female Lead is Seeking Support From Male Lead which is no where exits....

Dont know whether u all will agree or not...but m really sad to see this kind of Partiality with the Male Actors in terms of their Chances of Acting in the show as well....

W8ing for ur views....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tht is a really good point sadhli. i hav been feeling tht too for a long time but thought tht okay cvs first want to solve the matter of rashi-gopi-urmi-koki then gopi-ahem etc but so far the story is moving no where but still at the same position.

As for ahem and jigar no importance is shown....they dont have many dialouges esp chirag and parag. they are there jus to fill the space. and whenever Chirag-Ahem jodi is shown they always busy with file, fone, meeting and then leave the table. I mean does this Ahem guy know wht life mean??? dinner table par pehle yehi jata hai....esp whenever jab kisi ki baand bajani hoti hai eesp rashi ko woh waha scene par nahi hota!!!! lol....
cnt be bothered.....

Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thanx rimi 4 being with me in this point.
I was thinking to open this thread long bk bt just w8ed hoping 4 change in character show bt nothing hapend. So had to put my views like this.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When you say it's a female oriented show, I'm guessing you mean that they want to attract the female viewers.  If that's true, why not show the men?!  Don't know about you gals in India, but here in the US, we girls don't watch shows for the women! lol  It makes no sense to me why they don't show the men.  Why would we want to watch a bunch of women and all their drama when we all live that on a daily basis.  Bring on the men and the romance!  Just sayin... 

-Tammie
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
good post they are both useless.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

When you say it's a female oriented show, I'm guessing you mean that they want to attract the female viewers. If that's true, why not show the men?! Don't know about you gals in India, but here in the US,we girls don't watch shows for the women! lol It makes no sense to me why they don't show the men. Why would we want to watch a bunch ofwomen and all their dramawhen we all live that on a daily basis. Bring on the men and the romance! Just sayin...

-Tammie

lol Totally agree Tammie...they have some hot guys that they are not using! They could show Aham in the bath/shower, changing, working out, how about in the swimming pool....that would get some female viewers!!

All this "female" drama is a bore! Need more wet men and romance. Please don't have the actors yell, scold and be evil!!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

lol Totally agree Tammie...they have some hot guys that they are not using! They could show Aham in the bath/shower, changing, working out, how about in the swimming pool....that would get some female viewers!!

All this "female" drama is a bore! Need more wet men and romance. Please don't have the actors yell, scold and be evil!!!!

Wet men - Hilarious! 😆   To the writers: Enough of the token males! Let's see some character development with these men! I don't even care if they are grouchy once in a while just let them do something other than glare for heaven's sake!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Wet men - Hilarious! 😆   To the writers: Enough of the token males! Let's see some character development with these men! I don't even care if they are grouchy once in a while just let them do something other than glare for heaven's sake!

I second that!!!! :)
Telly_Addict thumbnail

very dreamy idea shelly n if this happens then i dont knw wt wil hapen to me. Wen just looks n smile keep me thinking abt him most of the time a day, hw i wil keep myself frm his wet look.
Its risky na bt i loveeeeeddddd it.

Tammie
ya u r right in female oriented show needs men to attracte gals bt in india these are usualy made for ladies who are 25+ n married. N as those women concerend abt a gals post marriage issue in sasura n with hubby too. Cvs are also til nw fulfiling the first need bt they hv to look 4 2nd one nahi to show kya hoga bhagwan jaane.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

I second that!!!! :)

m also in queue with u to third this Wetty thought.