Lil Masters Last Performance on Lil Masters

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so so so sad that tommorow it will be our last time seeing the lil masters perform on the Lil Masters stage. The lil masters and skipper must be so sad that they have to leave the lil masters stage that they have performed on for so many weeks. i will surley miss watching lil masters and the skipper every friday and saturday 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think after LM saregamapa is starting..but i love to watch dancing...mostly cuz i can do tht...but singing...hahahahha ya cant take any tips from them..singing has to come naturally...well it doesn tto me..tho ive got a decent voice..dancing i can do...every1 can do..tho some can do more better than others...lmao..
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

i think after LM saregamapa is starting..but i love to watch dancing...mostly cuz i can do tht...but singing...hahahahha ya cant take any tips from them..singing has to come naturally...well it doesn tto me..tho ive got a decent voice..dancing i can do...every1 can do..tho some can do more better than others...lmao..

yah i will miss LM and DID cuz i learned new dance style and dance step from them. i even try to learn some of the performances that the LM and DID contestants gave. DID is and will always be my fav
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salekhlover46

yah i will miss LM and DID cuz i learned new dance style and dance step from them. i even try to learn some of the performances that the LM and DID contestants gave. DID is and will always be my fav

it will be for me tooo!! saregamapa..is ehhh..well cant sing like them..so never mind..quite frankly, i dont even like some of the singers...voices..but i luv did!! n its ending 😕 have to wait for another yr now! 🤢
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya11

it will be for me tooo!! saregamapa..is ehhh..well cant sing like them..so never mind..quite frankly, i dont even like some of the singers...voices..but i luv did!! n its ending 😕 have to wait for another yr now! 🤢

i know DID is the best show ever.