Siddhima 29/07- Hum Pati-Patni Hain

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
"Kal aisa laga ki Sahi mayyne mein hum Pati-Patni Hain"😳

Basically in Yest Episode i liked the promise Sid made to Riddhima on making her B'day very special..n jus loved the way he exclaimed "Aaj Mrs.Riddhima Modi ka B'day hai"....as far as i see this is the fis Tym Siddhant administered Riddhima as Mrs.Modi..as this is surely cause of wat happened Last night...as he himself Admits to his Friends dat last night 4 the fis tym he Felt dat Riddhima n He r Husband-Wife..

watever Riddhima's gesture has really touched hm a lot as 4 the fis tym he cud See Riddhima as his Wife..thou he Knows dat bt its alwz Gud to see it..n makes u believe it more n make it out Naturally...SR's relationship has everythg ..n its gud to see them evolving it ina beautiful way...Wid Sid's words Tud one thg is 4 sure dat  the moment spent last night has jus strengthened their bond more ...Sid now seemed to b much more Confident abt his relationship n diesn't hesitste to talk abt it freely in a gud aspect wid his fellows....n this has really cum out positive..

atleast Riddhima 4m her Side has Given Sid an Assurity abt her realation, an Accptance of hm as her Husband n a strong Belief dat they cn now spend their life together wid much love n Trust......now Sid feels as free man as 4 hm now he Sees Riddhima as completely as his Wife n as  aresult we see hm calling her "Mrs.Riddhima Modi" wid full Pride in front of everyone.....

as far as we see Riddhima..i see her a Happy wife .. n a concerned friend wen Armaan concerned as she very well Said at her Party all her friends wud b thee n she'd b happy to See Armaan there..4 Riddhima forgetting her past in nt as easy..wat we see her is living her present to the fullest taking good memories 4m her past in order to mk her future better n comfortable..4 Riddhima..she knws her priorities well...ofcourse Sid cums Fis in any way bt dat doesn't means seeing Armaan won't affect her at all..wat she wants is his Happiness so dat she doesn't remains in any guilt n cn live a satisfied life wid Sid...as  a person we cnt ignore anyone even if its our enemy....n Sid als understands this well as he hmself said once it to Riddhima.....😊

n Sid's dialouge today as" Kal sahi mayne mein laga ki hum dono Pati-Patni hain" cums out to b very effective again 4 SR as well as Armaan as we see hm rethinking on moving ahead..i really appreciated his part here..bt is this move of Armaan short-lived...??πŸ˜•

as 4m the Precap... we again see hm reverting to his Past..That armaan who seemed to b so happy once wen SR united ...n tried hard to unite them seems to b lost..this is nt Good...4 Shilpa who's weaving Dreams of Armaan!!rather in the Precap Armaan cums to b Sorta Jealous...n by exclaiming those Words ...no one wud b at respite as we already see Riddhima into tears...an embarrasing moment ..n Riddhima is nt able to enjoy her moments wid Sid seeing Armaan that way that's so obvoius...i feel Bad 4 Sid who may keep hmself at fault 4 not being able to Keep up his Promise to Riddhima...

as 4 Riddhima her words inside of her proof 4 Her Love..cums a s a very significant one..as 4 the fis tym she used the word Love n dat too her gestures well complimented it...the ters wic roled 4m eyes speak much on how she feels 4 the person standing ahead n she is all ready to devote her to hm..n wat she saw later the person standing as strong on her trust n Belief....n wat the next day we saw 4m SR's Eyes on the corridor was  a smile of acceptance n trust .....

Bt as 4 Sid as far as we see hm now he stands as a much confident n proud Husband...
4 hm last nite was as beautiful in terms of th emotions, feelings , trust dat jus integrated more among the Two..he saw Riddhima doing smg as his wife n dis really touched hm Inside..4 a Husband its always Gud to see hs Wife taking such a Beautiful step towards her Husband ..n this was Reallya big one n more over 4m Riddhima's side wic has
Strengthened Siddhan't belief twrds his relationship...n now we se Hm Making promises 4 a blissful future..

as far as Today's Episode we See a Relieved , satisfied n a happy Sid 4 his Relationship....😳

P.S- this is Purely a SR post..no Bashing n i'll appreciate ur sweet Comments😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post and Great indepth Analysis especially of how Sid feels about his marriage relationship with Riddhima now. Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Great post😊 Nicely written and explainedπŸ‘
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...... siddhima is the best 😊Edited by mknageswari - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely..Krish..It is such a pleasure to read yr posts..Yet again I loved it..

Yes Sid was amazing and a happy hubby..What a beautiful bond and relationship they both have finally formed.πŸ‘πŸΌ.It came out as MRS RIDDIHMA MODI..that was it.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would love to see SR handle Armaan after the fiasco.........
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing Siddhima post hunπŸ‘πŸΌ
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Awesome post and Great indepth Analysis especially of how Sid feels about his marriage relationship with Riddhima now. Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww..thanku KhushiπŸ€—..it's alwz gud to hear dat 4m U..n Sid yest hmself felt so indeep abt his Relationship...finally he saw his Relationship going ahead....
krishnaria thumbnail
Thxx..Mkneshwari, Vidya, Pragzuu, Jacob, Angel SweetsπŸ€— 4 Liking my Post..
Our SR Rocks!!!
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Ria,

Lovely post...........Well written on Siddhant POV.

Sid definetely is so satisfied and even he is so confident abt their realtionship. This is the first time Ridz has done something to prove that she also loves him and always will remain Mrs. Modi.
Even Sid has not heard her say anything, but what she did was more than saying it words............As we say actions speaks more than words.

Keep Going yaar.

krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Lovely..Krish..It is such a pleasure to read yr posts..Yet again I loved it..

Yes Sid was amazing and a happy hubby..What a beautiful bond and relationship they both have finally formed.πŸ‘πŸΌ.It came out as MRS RIDDIHMA MODI..that was it.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would love to see SR handle Armaan after the fiasco.........

Thanks alot 4 ur appreciation Uppas DiπŸ€—..it means  alot...

n yup!Sid is one of the most Amazing n Understanding Hubby ever...its really gud to see how SR r stepping ahead in their relation n how it is being strong on each aspect....
as u say coz of thsi tud Riddhima stands a s Mrs.Riddhima Modi.....πŸ˜ƒ

n it'd b gud to see how SR compliment eachother to the Fiasco....