Judgement day-Cake walk day !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Friends,

Mera asked me to do it...so am doing it... to the best of my abilities ..PLs put up with ma Ishtyle !!😃

Blow the Bugle...Roll on the Carpets... Don ur finery .... bring out the cakes and ale !!  it is happening from two days .....W e have a new cry queen ....YES !! Nainaji has abdicated her throne..... Aarushi has been crowned as the new queen ........All hail the new queen !!

The court scene again..and Adarshwa is on stand [Sorry guys , I missed the initial part,although In strict honesty , I do not miss this props' scene at all ] ..Any way all i could gather was that Adarsh makes it clear and adds further confusion to the existing turmoil by stating that the fight was between him and Angad and Prof was the interested Spectator....and the rest of the story happened just as  Papa described.....

Now our PP is not a chai drinker , so his mind is razor sharp and he raises a few  intelligent Q's and both the saxena's are unable to answer it ....he asks why Angad was Blackmailing them/ why was the money needed ? what issue was there for Angad to blackmail them ??...Adasrh looks at Papa, Papa looks at the Ground and the cat has got their tongues ....Wait !! Wait !! haven't they hired a lawyer...where is he ?? ... *Peering thru Binoculars, Spies him lounging in the chair *...Hey man !! get up raise objection...counter attack... Somebody  please start an IV of Chai...this lawyer  is in a trance ....

The PP further continues and says there is something here that you have not told the court , if you go on hiding the truth ..you will be held in contempt of court ...he goes on threatening in court language and the sax's just continue to stare....

Here Krishna is whispering to pratigya [Not cootchie coo's ] that if the OM stays quiet ...he is looking at the noose ...and KN is scratching and Scratching and Scratching his  chin...hoping to shave off his stubble  with his bare hands....and Aman continues to be  draped decoratively ...suddenly Pratigya decides enough is enough ..[may be it is time for kitchen duties ] and decides that time has come for every one toknow the truth and put them out of their miseries .....she stands up and says she will state the truth...Aman Mathur stands up ... ..and Pratigya gives a glance towards her Papa and leaves to take her place in the hot seat..Krishna looks on shocked !!

Pratigya stands and delivers ...and KN  more than Krishna is perturbed  after hearing the truth KN leaves the proceeding goes out and acquaints SS [.Whoooooosh , hisssssssssssssss..that is the sound of the deflated Election Balloon ...Ah, well...election's will come again in another 5 years..don't worry OM] ...Krishna is shocked,angry, pained and he gets up and start leaving the court...one  step, two steps, three steps [I did not know that even a step could convey such despair ] ...in the background Pratigya is looks at him...

The judge dismisses the case ...and Prof is released ..the sax are jubilant ..and thank the lawyer..and the lawyer says "he did not do anything" [ I agree , I agree] ...and moreever he knew that he was going to win anyway [How , is the judge his chacha or Mama?] ,,after all Truth always triumphs...[Uhh ! if it did then why was there a need for Lawyer??]...

the Focus shifts to pratigya..and on getting invited to sax house, she says , no I have to go back to my OWN house....and now I have to fight this battle alone [Honey! don't you ever get tired ...what is the secret of ur  unflagging energy ..is it Boost ??]....but the prof insists on leaving her at her house and also support her as long as he can ...O-Oh bad News ..It is bec of ur Support ...mamla went to court and a life was taken ..[Psst, Pratigya....dump him and go behind Krishna ]

Krishna  is numb and in shock and Rage ...he starts driving  faster and faster and heads up the hills ....eyes filled with anguished and unshed tears  he continues on and on and finally stops near a cliff...he stops and pulls out a gun    ......

What Next ?

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Krishna  is numb and in shock and Rage ...he starts driving  faster and faster and heads up the hills ....eyes filled with anguished and unshed tears  he continues on and on and finally stops near a cliff...he stops and pulls out a gun    ......

OMGGGGG...m so scareddddddddd..hope he dosent hurts himself
hope he wont do nethin reckless:((krishuuuu is hurtt deeply hrut n sad!!
i hopee he throws dat gun down d cliff n goes bak driving normally😆😭😭😭😳
m givin myself sum hope n relief😳😳
krishuuuu plj b fineeee😳
Edited by ArhainArhaan - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

OMGGGGG...m so scareddddddddd..hope he dosent hurts himself
hope he wont do nethin reckless:((krishuuuu is hurtt deeply hrut n sad!!
i hopee he throws dat gun down d cliff n goes bak driving normally😳
m givin myself sum hope n relief😳😳
krishuuuu plj b fineeee😳

Arhaina ,

One matter I did not add ...when he pulls the gun...his hand with that Pratigya Tattoo is displayed prominently ....Maybe he will shoot at that tattoo...😕
gees thumbnail
 i think he will shoot in the air and go back late in the night !!! but who will allow prats inside?😲
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tantyha, was waiting for your post! lol. nice analysis!
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Arhaina ,

One matter I did not add ...when he pulls the gun...his hand with that Pratigya Tattoo is displayed prominently ....Maybe he will shoot at that tattoo...😕

nahiiii😕😲 i hope not...dont shoot at all😲😕
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

i think he will shoot in the air and go back late in the night !!! but who will allow prats inside?😲

Gees ,

she walks in .....Nobody closes the door in Thakurs villa...there is no need when it guarded by Thakur's hench men !!😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

tantyha, was waiting for your post! lol. nice analysis!

Thanks Adil ! good to hear from you 😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks tanthya.😊

Krishna with tears?!!...though I know how much he loves her, I can't bear to see tears in his eyes.........it sounds like maybe Pratigya feels something for him, for the first time she is saying going back to my house.....usually she can't get enough of her maayka.....but this once, I wouldn't blame her for going there....alternative is to face the unknown!!....

We better see them tomorrow cleaning the dust....cannot bear it if we have to wait till monday....!!
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanks Adil ! good to hear from you 😊

lol yeahh!! Naina Arushi are queens! whos next to steal the spotlight??? Id say kesar can take the title for a day or two.