Alekh,Sadhana Aur Bomb(updated)

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as expected Tammy becomes Pari,Ragini comes to give wings & sees Tammy is dressed in Fairy dress & knows that Khushi is acting so that Tammy can be Fairy ( & says to herself that she will not let her sacrifice any more) Alekh is preparing Wings for Khushi.Anmol comes to pick Alekh but Alekh had Already felt he gets very worried .Alekh is going on the way to school by walk & is about to be dashed by vehicle & someone saves him & Alekh sees her & says Sadhana only her eyes are shown(not Sara) & Anmol is searchinh Alekh in car & does not answer Ragini's call as he does'nt want to tell her & get her worried.At the Function Vasu,Inder,malti,vinu & ragini are sitting & play starts & in the middle Alekh comes & in the show some bomb sequence is going on & alekh gets sadhana's Bomb Flashback & thinks it is real bomb & shouts Tammy & runs to save her .Everyone in the auditorium runs & security guards surround Alekh & Tammy (Khushi ,Ragini,Vasu & co trying reach him but everyone are blocking their way) at last khushi goes near them & says Don't hurt my dad & her classmates & thier parents tell that he is mad & Blah blah But Khushi Defends Him & tells he is world's best father.Tammmy is little hurt & taken to class room & does'nt hear what khushi said & is worried about Alekh chachu asusual her naughty Friend tells her why is she worried for him as our play was spoiled because of him & Tammy first defends him But her classmate tells her because Khushi did;nt become Fairy he spoiled our play & Khushi is furiousEdited by ANJANA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't tell me the new girl has made an entry πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From far she looked slim and her hair long just like sadhana's but from her eyes(or rather an eye)she didn't look like sara but there seems to be a resemblance.
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😑 Arghhh im annoyed that they've decided to get a girl similar to sara what a piss take!
We need to up our campaign!
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

From far she looked slim and her hair long just like sadhana's but from her eyes(or rather an eye)she didn't look like sara but there seems to be a resemblance.

I just watched this scene, couldn't wait to find out who she is. She is Sulanga, she does resemble Sara and she was looking pretty. They already have a new tune for Alekh and her. lol
Looks like the sahi-galat faisala in today's episode was for TB article vs Tellycafe article..which one is right. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by --Anu-- - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazmobile

😑 Arghhh im annoyed that they've decided to get a girl similar to sara what a piss take!
We need to up our campaign!

I have a feel that Sara Khan has still chances to come back, even with thse new girl's entry.
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep recently today i have read n article in apnicommunity n it said due to sadhnas death bidaai has lost lots of its audience n that is why buzz that they r looking to get sara khan back n they asked her she said she dont know but she has high chance n also the article says that sadhna look alike is the only way of getting alek back in normal! i hope sara comes back!
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

I just watched this scene, couldn't wait to find out who she is. She is Sulanga, she does resemble Sara and she was looking pretty. They already have a new tune for Alekh and her. lol
Looks like the sahi-galat faisala in today's episode was for TB article vs Tellycafe article..which one is right. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

A new tune???????? 😭    πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul74

A new tune???????? 😭    πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­

Yes, it was quite upbeat and romantic. I only watched this scene, so don't know where she disappeared after that. Not sure why Alekh called her Sadhana, may cos she saved him or she resembled her.
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Yes, it was quite upbeat and romantic. I only watched this scene, so don't know where she disappeared after that. Not sure why Alekh called her Sadhana, may cos she saved him or she resembled her.

😭   πŸ₯Ί