Excited about tomrrow AR, SR, ArSh

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Or should I say Monday because they will probably not show much tomorrow. Armaan needed to let it all out. The man is dying inside. And he can't do anything to get over Riddhima. It's so sad. I love all these sad AR scenes with that beautiful music in the back.

I don't think Riddhima's intentions are wrong. She wants Armaan to be happy but she also doesn't want to leave Sid. She is not only Armaan's ex lover but she is also his best friend. This role is killing both of them. ( I have tried being best friend with my ex, it did not work out) Riddhima is trying to heal Armaan but she doesn't know to what extent can she heal him without crossing the boundaries, Armaan wants to forget about Riddhima, and he is having a hard time. It only gets worse when she is in front of him reminding him they can never be together.

Sid is in his own world, where everything is unfortunately perfect. He has a wife who would never leave him and is starting to love him, and he has her ex lover as the cupid. He also has 3 friends who are pro SR. He is really oblivious to Armaan's turmoils. I hate when Sid sometimes ends up getting close to Rid in front of Armaan. It's not his fault. Because in his world it was Armaan who wanted this, so he must be okay with it.  it's about time Sid sees how Armaan is in pain.

I know people hate the cvs..but I love them for this beautiful torture. I am more of a story/acting fan than couples fan. Beautiful character sketches keep me hooked to a story. As for CVS how often do I get to see such a beautiful couple like AR? Ever since this whole mess started AR only got more beautiful.

ArSh is also another beautiful couple in the making. I can not wait till these two fall in love. Armaan is in so much pain, Shilpa knows pain. Shilpa will heal him. And without knowing Armaan will heal her.

For SR from day 1 till now it's been really hard to define their relationship. In some weird way it makes SR more beautiful.

The birthday is very important for the 3 awesome couples AR <3 SR <3 and ArSh <3 I can't wait till Armaan spills everything.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
wow, this one is a sensible topic๐Ÿ‘
agree completely with u
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Topic.

Armaan can only handle so much and i think he means well. He got his heart crushed like billions of times and i think hurting Ridz once isn't anything to compare.

ALSO yes Feel so bad for Sid but hopefully he will look past this and be back with his cute Hubby role.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fatima Great topic!

I can see where you are coming from - Yep tommorow is going to be a wake up call for Sid - because he will see Armaan's pain. But to be honest no one is to blame as circumstances changed so suddenly that not everyone has had a chance to deal with them.
RhealitySux thumbnail
hmmm i kinda get ur POV

e1 i dnt hv ne prbs wid Ridz tryna help her ex n i hv said so in many of my prev posts

but i do hv a prb wid the romeo

he mst hv thot abt all this b4 tryin to get them together

then y this drama now??

beats me

neway, nice post !!

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great post Fatima.๐Ÿ‘

yes I am looking forward to seen lot lot lot of Siddhima and Shilpa for sure.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FATIMA TUMSE YEH UMEED NAHIN THII!!!!

rofl..jk, I feel bad for Armaan but I am already at a point to where I am thinking this man needs to pick up the pieces of his life...Riddhima had it worse than him as she went half mad searching for him... not knowing is worse than knowing... Armaan knows what destiny has for him he can't take that leap, he's holding himself back.
and I second the fact that being friends w/ ur ex isn't a good idea esp if he still loves you..it drove me absolutely mad that I had to end the friendship [sorry, im not riddhima here :)]
as for Sid he is oblivious because he doens't see nor will he see because the communication between everyone is so damn bakwaas...even the days w/o snail mail and cell phones would be a dream to this group... Armaan should've said something long ago..he wanted to see Riddhima happy but she's not happy when he's lying and she knows inside he hasn't moved on and its prolly driving her mad as well..
Shilpa is my angel she has no idea of what battlefield she stands upon..the new harvest may have come up but boy are there some scars deep below...
In all of this I think the one who has really fully healed is Sid..its not because he had it the worst/best but his nature is like that..he's quick to forgive and even quicker to forget... Riddhima is a smart girl..she's moved on as well but she doesn't forget her friends..she's obviously going to be sad to see Armaan still hung up on her..she'll feel guilty for ruining his life [temporarily...cue in Shilpa now]
Shilpa needs to know the truth..but I wouldn't mind if we waited a bit longer...for some reason, I trust this girl the most... she's the stronger person amongst all..even thru such disasters of her life she fought on to find her happiness alone..she's a one man army... Good that she is that strong b/c Armaan is gonna need more than an army to pick his pieces up off the floor...
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again I agree with you. I would also love to watch the show for the story, interplay between various characters and their responses to the situations. It is not interesting to just watch one couple or one relation. However I hope they handle it sensibly and less dramatically.  What I notice with DMG is that most of the days it is just a normal show sometimes also shows quite some stupid (non logic) things.

But once in a while they do  come up with something really beutiful also. For example just yesterday, the scene b/w Sid-ridz, especially the one (walk in corridor) after the night was beutiful. It brought out so nicely the feelings of a couple whose relation reached a new level just the night before react. The new closeness in their relationship is beutifully potrayed by that finger touch. 

Today I think the scene between Arman Ridhmia was beutiful.  She can see his pain, understand it, want to help him, but feels little helpless. She again stresses her point by saying that she wants him to attend the party as a friend. It was an intelligent scene.  Arman can see what she is saying, but is in withdrawl syndrome. He knows, but is finding it difficult to accept. The reality is now  hitting him hard. Till now he was not facing the reality and was acting superficially.

Today,  Sid noticing Arman's wounds via Ridz was also very nice.
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agreee but i want AR lol
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fatima, I loved your post. Yeah, I love AR's background tune as well. It's realll nice. Actually, I agree with everything you said. But my only problem is that even I love CV's for what they are showing. I was, kinda still am, with the way they are showing Armaan but the thing is they stretch 1 scene for sooo long. You get annoyed and you wanna pluck all your hair out. I am majorily pissed with the speed of Armaan scenes and his devdaas mode. Be all devdaas you want to Armaan but please, get your scenes a lil fasttt :-// It gets to me and it gets to others too, I think. Like Ash. lol.

That's the only problem. Other than that, all is good. Tomorrow, I hve no hope to see anything too special. Armaan is just gonna go all out doing whatever he will do. Thus, I wait for Monday. Tomorrow, not really. Unless, we hve some nice SR dancing and Shilpa-Sid or Ridz-Shilpa cute scene. I am not expecting a proper ArSh scene before Monday