will we get new promo of nupur's entry do check

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys finally finally finally guys our angel rati is coming back in mjht so i am veryyyyyyyyy happy i know that u guys too but i have question will we get any promo of rati's entry or anything coz i definately want a promo from cv's what u guys think plzzzz share ur viewsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by wardah-Mayur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my heart jst skipped a bit..i thought there is a new promo..i completed forget tht she gona start shooting frm t'row LOL Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
aishahluvkash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

my heart jst skipped a bit..i thought there is a new promo..i completed forget tht she gona start shooting frm t'row LOL

same hereπŸ˜›
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Yaar you killed me for a brief second. After reading the title, I really thought that there was one already airing.
Can you please change the title...Or else your gonna kill more people. πŸ˜†
I think they will have a promo of her entry. If they want Trp's to increase, then they'll definitely do that.

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
GAWD u scared me vid ur topic title........😑.........i thought its a promo.........HEART FAIL karwaye gi kia .......pehle mujhe show mai rati ko to dekhne do...........
ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing the title,i thought there's a new promo..?????😲
but here you are with the same problem which everyone of us faces "MAYUR/ARTI SYNDROME"πŸ˜‰
and yes i would love to see the world's tightest hug of world's best coffee maker and his darling πŸ˜† in the promo😍
ruexangel thumbnail
Please change your title, i got so exited thinking there was new promo πŸ˜†
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
omgggggggg guyssss i am reallyyyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ke topic ka title yeh rakh diya but app logo ko marne ka irada nahi tha guyssss πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yes yes I soooooooooooo want a promo also. i m soooooooooooo waiting for one.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ....u scared every1....i thought v can c her on air
abt promo.....there shud b 1 cauz nt all people are connectd to IF....thy need to get thr TRPs back.....aur promo kya cheez hai thy should give her a grand entrance