12/24 Written Update - July 28th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 27th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

12/24 KB

Mili is reluctant to get engaged with Vishal but finally places the ring on his finger. It is Vishal's turn. He takes a hold of her hand and places the ring on her finger. Mili seems hesitant as if she is not ready for this. It's a joyous occasion for everyone else and they all applaud. Abhi comes close to Mili and Vishal. He puts his arms around them and begins to sing the song, Tere Naina (from the movie, My Name is Khan). He becomes the center of attention. While singing, he pulls Simi and dances with her. Mili continues to feel upset. Simi is shy. Next, Abhi pulls everyone one by one and dances with them. He places Mili's hand in Vishal's hand. Mili hesitantly pulls her hand away. Vishal seems questionable. Mili is hardly making any eye contact with him. Everyone else is rejoicing. Mili gets very emotional and goes upstairs. Manju, Abhi & Vishal notice her. Abhi sneaks & follows her. A neighbor looks at him, suspiciously.

[Video Part 2]

12/24 KB Terrace

Abhi wonders what is wrong with Mili, "It is your engagement. You should be happy." Mili is hysterical. Abhi continues, "Did you not like our surprise?" Mili snaps, "What kind of surprise is this? You should've at least asked me before finalizing my engagement." Abhi looks bewildered and tries to clarify, "You do want to marry Vishal, right?" Mili snaps, "No, I don't want to marry him." Abhi is taken aback.

Simi is searching for Abhi and questions Manju. Manju is unsure of where he is but asks Simi, "Did you talk to Abhi about Mili?" Simi tries to justify that she is waiting for the right time but Manju gets upset & walks away.  

Upstairs, Mili is talking to Abhi, "I don't think this is the right time to marry." Abhi rests his hands on Mili's shoulders and tries to persuade her, "Mili, look into my eyes."

Downstairs, Vishal is wondering where Mili is and questions Simi. Simi believes that she must be around and offers to help find her.

Upstairs, Abhi continues to Mili, "If you are not ready to marry, then don't. No one will force you, okay? But please don't cry like this. You can share your innermost feelings with me, right? Okay, you may get angry at me for planning the surprise but please don't cry like this." Abhi hugs Mili sympathetically. At that moment, Simi walks in and stares in disbelief. Abhi continues to console Mili. Simi is disturbed and hides behind a door. She pretends that she hasn't seen a thing and calls Mili from a distance, "Mili, Mathur uncle is leaving. Please come fast." Mili responds that she is coming. Mili is about to leave but Abhi stops her and says, "Mili, promise me that you will give Vishal another chance so he can prove to you. You both got engaged today. You both love each other. Atleast, don't ignore the love that you have for him. You better meet with him tomorrow." Mili is uncertain but agrees on one condition. She proposes the idea of double date and wants Simi and Abhi to join her when she goes to meet Vishal. Abhi agrees.

12/24 Living Room

Mili takes the blessings of Mr. and Mrs. Mathur. Mr. Mathur suggests that they should start preparing the wedding as there is little time left. He also suggests that Vishal and Mili should interact so they can mend their relationship and start afresh. RS can't agree more. Abhi asks for permission to speak. Simi looks worried. RS permits him. Abhi continues, "Let's fix their first meeting now. How about dinner at 7 PM tomorrow? And one more thing, Mrs. Simi Tarneja and myself will also join them." Simi looks shocked. Manju and Neetu seem upset. Everyone else are in thoughts. Abhi quips, "To keep an eye on them. If things go well then we'll let them meet alone." RS and Mr. Mathur agree cheerfully. Mr. Mathur leaves with family telling RS that he will call tomorrow to discuss the wedding plans.

In the Kitchen

Manju is washing dishes. Simi comes and says, "Mom, you must be tired. Let me help." Manju slams the plate angrily and says, "Why is Abhi nagging Mili? Why can't he mind his own business? What is the need for him to go with Vishal & Mili?" Simi tries to justify but Manju warns, "You both will not go with them and it is your duty to make Abhi understand." Simi is upset and wonders what she should do to try to clear the misunderstanding as their faith might shatter. She decides to ask Abhi.

[Video Part 3]

In the Room

Simi enters. Abhi quips, "How are you? I've been waiting for you for an hour. I feel as dry as a thorn without you." He tries to pull Simi close. Simi denies stating that she would like to help her mother in the kitchen. She begins to leave but Abhi wants to help. He puts his arms around Simi and wonders why she has to leave so soon. Simi uses the moment to ask, "Abhi, may I say something? Will you answer truthfully?" Abhi cheerfully agrees. Simi says, "I'm wondering why are we going with Vishal and Mili for dinner? Lets allow them to spend some time alone." Abhi responds, "Oh, such a trivial matter! Well, Mili has been disturbed for a while. She feels that if we join her, she will feel comfortable. Besides, I've planned it already." Simi is unsure. Abhi says, "Just think of it as a double date. You know what that is right? How would you know? You've never been to a date. You'll experience it for the first time." Simi begins to leave but Abhi places his arms around her romantically and says, "We should do something different in life sometimes, understand! Besides, before meeting me, you were just a plain-jane and boring. In this house, there is only Mili who is exuberant." Simi feels angry and jealous and pushes Abhi's arms away. Simi walks away saying she is will be back as she is busy. Abhi tells her to return soon.

[Video Part 4]

The next morning, Simi comes to Mili. Mili is making her bed. Simi tells Mili, "I was thinking that you and Vishal should go to dinner alone.' At that moment, Abhi is leaving for work but reminds Simi and Mili, "I'm leaving. I'll pick you up at 6:30 PM. Vishal will be meeting us at the restaurant at 7:00 PM. Be ready!" Mili tells Abhi that since she is going to college, she'll reach the restaurant on her own. Abhi replies, "Since I'll pass by your college amid my way home, I'll pick you up and Simi will take the metro. It'll be convenient. How's that, Simi?"  Simi doesn't like that idea. She gives him a stare but hesitantly speaks. Abhi interrupts and says, "Mili, tell your sister to not work so hard and rest for a while." He also offers some money to Mili for both to treat themselves with beauty treatments. He lovingly bids bye to both of them. Mili wants to go to the salon but Simi asks, "Did you hear what I said?" Mili is unsure. Simi repeats, "You and Vishal should go to dinner alone." Mili replies, "Actually, I don't want to meet Vishal alone right now. But that's okay if you are unable to go with me. Why didn't you say so yesterday? You could've atleast told Abhi if not me. Anyway, let me call Vishal and cancel the date." Simi denies but Mili doesn't care how Vishal might feel. She expresses that she is upset at how unexpectedly her engagement took place yesterday and she feels like she is a burden. Mili gets emotional. Mili walks out of the room.

PRECAP: Simi questions Abhi, "Don't you think you are spending too much time with Mili?" Abhi looks at her in shock, "Do you realize what you are saying?" Simi continues, "I am not blaming you but just questioning about what is going on between you and Mili."

I didn't see yesterday's precap in today's video. Since the video I was watching was kind of slow, I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Would appreciate if someone can clarify.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for wonderful update😊
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update!!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the lovely update.
Naivedya thumbnail
Prestigious, thanks again for the detailed update. I really enjoy reading your updates because I feel like I'm watching the show. You write so well.
The current track is boring me to tears. I don't undertand why they are going ahead with this stupid Abhi-Mili/Simi shak karne lagegi nonsense.  Don't they realize that with this story and the show's time slot being changed to 7pm, the trps will sink? Also, what kind of family plans a surprise engagement? Don't the Sethis remember that Mili was nearly raped and then taunted in society by Nakul? One would think she needs time to heal and maybe even some psychological therapy before being thrown into marriage. Clearly she is not ready for this. Her family should have talked to her first.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot simi should have been more direct  and much before.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update i really loved tis episode
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update