DHKJ 28th july written update

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBER POST ONLY]

starting right from pushker and sajni doing phera and everybody is happy but amma ji still looking for niraj to come and thinking what she has said to him. phera is still going on and there is a little bit os our SK scene. the phera is done and sajni is going to her in law house and then she hugs preeti and there is a lovely songs played in the back and preeti tells sajni that now you should stop crying, you have got your love and preeti gives both of them blessing. then Sajni and pushker goes to Sk and take his blessing and SK tells pushker that i know you will take care of my sajni but i will still say please take care of her and other things.
Ritu brother is doing exercise and then He tells his tau ji that when will we go to Vrindavan and teach SK and his family lesson. then his tauji tells him we will go  and we have double reason to go there. today a got a good buys who gave me a good price for jamai babu house. and for such a good price i am eager to go vrindavan too. once that hose get into jamai babu hand then think that its in my house then it won't be there house anymore and it will be a renter house. Then his Ritu brother ask his tau ji what will happen to Ritu and jamai bau he says who is ritu and who is jammi babu. then both laugh.

Summi , Radhika and vinay are sitting together at Radhika and summit talking to Vinay about the business she is going to do and she wants him to work with her. Then Vinay tells her that from a long time he is also thinking to find a job and do it because he is not getting anything from his painting then Radhika tell Vinay that you shouldn't quit your painting because that is your passion and then they all have a talk on this and then Vinay tells summi that instead me working with you can Radhika work with you then he also mentions Sk names that he can take care of the paper works and accounting as he is really good at it then Radhika says Yes to work with Summi.
Amma ji sitting alone and srying then she sees niraj standing right in from of her and she is so happy to see him and then she tells him that why did u came right now you should have came sajni was going to her in law house but then when she looks at him he is not there it was his reflection that amma ji saw and then she start to cry and again but then Sk comes and tries to console her and then prreti also comes and tells her that Niraj will come back once he will realizes his mistake.
then Ritu is watching movie with her lucky Chacha. then her tau ji comes and they have a little talk.
Then amma ji talks to preeti and Sk and tells them they are such a good bahu and beta and then Preeti tells Amma ji that what have we done noting we have just full fill our duty and then she leaves from there saying she will go and take food out. Then amma ji tells SK that she has behaved really bad with SK never loved u the only thing i gaved u is i gaved my hateness. and when Preeti came to this house as bahu i also said bad things to her and nver done anything that mother in law does. then she goes to her cobart and take sout a yelloy sari ant tells sK to give this sari to Preeti and tell her that i gave it to her as her first gift from me. Then SK comes to his room holding that sari in front of Preeti. then SK tells her that this is from Amma ji who brought this for you with lots of love and Preeti si so happy.

Precap: SK comes running into Amma ji room and sees she is getting unconscious. she is really sick

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT
EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update dear.. good to have you back..

Now Rads will join Sumi and later SuPre will have to leave their house and Preeti will join them.. gerat.. they better show this women power than the day to day torture hatred etc etc..