Wow Mahaepi on 31 July: with promo, vid added

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
M watching the episode now...
and guess kya dekha maine...i saw advertisement that on
July 31, Saturday we will be having Mahaepisode of our SNS.....

Isnt it gr8...at last CVs ne humari sun li......

yyyiiiipiii.....m dancing....

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Where is the Party...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
below is the link of the promo....its not of very good quality as I just captured it through my cell and uploaded it....
so sorrryy for that..but i could not stop myself from being posting it here.....

Maha Epi Promo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Below is the Title for the Promo
Rashi Ka Shadyantra...Kya Karega Gopi Ko Beghar
Rashi's Evil Plan...Will Make Gopi to Leave her House
Urmi says to Rashi that on Puranmashi (night od Full Moon) and when Koki will let Gopi to make Kaale Chano ka Prasad then u'll do ur plan, all this in BG and On Screen Rashi is doing something with Cooker and closes it, and Rashi says
Aaj To Tu Gayi Gopi.

Just the Koki comes to see the cooker and she screams.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It means CVs are going to follow our ideas of getting Koki hurt and then might be Aham will know the real Gopi...
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

sajnie thumbnail

wowwwwwwwww zats great dear , looking forward to it.

Hope there will be some twist in story

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good news...thanks Sadhli!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
my pleasure Shelly...
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tellyaddict

i think gopi will go and save kokila,and then the family or koki or even ahem will think that if gopi was responsible in the first place then why would she save kokila.. after all she would want ke koki gets hurt.....

but i have a feeling that jigar will find this out or baa cos baki sab ki dimakh itna tez nahi chalega😆 and ahem will to busy crying over his 'mom' and blaming gopi and ofcourse gopi will be hysterically crying saying 'nahi' 'main' 'ji'

Best would be if kinjal or ahem find out the turth cos then that in a way would be justice to gopi..but they would be doing to find out who did this to their mum but indeirectly they will be giving justice to gopi....

hope Cvs don't let us down!
Mythreaye thumbnail
Wow thats great.. Feel very happy nd hoping for an interesting twist this weekend..
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutiv100

thanks tellyaddict

i think gopi will go and save kokila,and then the family or koki or even ahem will think that if gopi was responsible in the first place then why would she save kokila.. after all she would want ke koki gets hurt.....

but i have a feeling that jigar will find this out or baa cos baki sab ki dimakh itna tez nahi chalega😆 and ahem will to busy crying over his 'mom' and blaming gopi and ofcourse gopi will be hysterically crying saying 'nahi' 'main' 'ji'

Best would be if kinjal or ahem find out the turth cos then that in a way would be justice to gopi..but they would be doing to find out who did this to their mum but indeirectly they will be giving justice to gopi....

hope Cvs don't let us down!

my pleasure dear...
i think that Koki will get injured and then gopi will help her in recovering...which will make Aham to notice Real Gopi......as we all discussed earlier on the forum......

Kinjal also should know the turth....its high time as enough crying Gopi...now its time to change SNS track and gopi's fate too...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe gopi gets hurt saving koki..............i didn't see the promo so don't know what they really show.............well this is good.....maha episode......at least I will have something to watch this weekend..... yes! 😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

maybe gopi gets hurt saving koki..............i didn't see the promo so don't know what they really show.............well this is good.....maha episode......at least I will have something to watch this weekend..... yes! 😊

@bold....exactly....weekend me bhi SNS rahega saath.....
at last CVs and channel sun li humari pukar of ek Maha Epi...
shalini01 thumbnail
oh yaay this is good news, thanks alot for posting. cant wait.😃