The twists in Khanak's life - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The twists in Khanak's life

The drama is intensifying in STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani with the arrival of Mangal Singh, Hetal Baa and Gopi from Dhulwadi to the Khandelwal household. The trio made a loud entry demanding to know whether Khanak is happy in her married life.

When we spoke to Khanak, she said that she was back in Mumbai and was surprised to see Mangal Singh and Gopi, who are her late husband Suraj's siblings, along with Hetal Baa, Mangal Singh's wife, at the Khandelwal home. "They have come to see how I am after my marriage. I was happy to see Gopi, as she is my best friend. Mangal Singh and Hetal Baa reminded me of the money I need to get from Shantanu. Hetal Baa tried to emotionally blackmail me my reminding me of the condition Suraj's parents were in Dhulwadi," she said. When Khanak asked them the duration of their stay, they tell her they will not budge until Shantanu gives them all the money he had promised to. Khanak confides that it has been tough to handle them.

We then spoke to Swapna Joshi-Waghmare, the director of the show, who said, "Suraj's brother and Hetal Baa try and make life difficult for Khanak and Shantanu. Hetal Baa is scared that if Khanak forgets Suraj, then Suraj's family will lose importance. She will try and emotionally blackmail Khanak by showing Suraj's photographs in front of Shantanu. Shantanu, meanwhile, is very supportive and starts teaching Khanak how to speak in English."

When we further asked how long Mangal Singh, Gopi and Hetal Baa would stay at the Khandelwal house, she said, "They plan on staying here for a few days as they like the luxurious lifestyle. Gopi is also happy to see Khanak, but is sad that she's moving on and forgetting about Suraj," added Swapna.

Currently, Shantanu tries calling Natasha, but she doesn't answer his phone calls. He also unknowingly disconnects her number when he sees Khanak.

With Mangal and Hetal Baa's entry, how will Khanak deal with the situation? Will she get the support from Shantanu? Will their friendship develop into love? And what does Natasha have to say to Shantanu and Khanak's outing!? To find out, watch Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

http://starone.in/news/590/the-twists-in-khanak%E2%80%99s-life.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article......Interesting....Looking forward to this track after seeing the new promo...... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx for the article.

fatima
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the article ........ looking forward for this track ......... heck i miss the promos
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. This makes the story interesting.... a woman's late husband's relatives want her to get money from her current husband?!!! Very interesting.. so she can be their golden goose, and never move on and build relations with her husband! How selfish... but interesting... I guess this where the story will go HDDCS way... in that Shaan will have no insecurity abt Khanak hosting Suraj's family.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the article. Really appreciate it. 😃
rishani thumbnail
thanks,nice article,the coming track is interesting.
can't wait ....😛
I really want Khanak to teach a lesson one day for both Hetal & Mangal!!!
Edited by rishani - 13 years ago
shriya84 thumbnail
thnax for the artcle.waiting for the track.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG they are now gonna show shanak PICTURES OF SURAJ? that is just LOW... seriously that's just such a low blow! so i guess, some major "A-W-K-W-A-R-D" moments are headed our way 😛
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article! Suraj's pictures is indeed a big blow but i'm happy that shantanu will be supportive and will instead focus of khanak's future rather than brood ith her about her past! good going shaan! :)